Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" (34024 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cultists

Forming.g pastors

Preach on sunday and attend d another night meeting g

Dirty politicians

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by whytediamond(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
C
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Toscarel: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
700 million

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Nchenches: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigerian pastors feed on the ignorance and poverty of Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Barka00(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Thief
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
You cannot deceive God with your dual personality

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
We will be better christains and our words will carry more power if same words we preach daily first pass through us as well.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Jodano: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Being a pastor doesn't qualify you as a holy person, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by lomprico(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
.......and a thief!

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Akaegwu(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Alhaji pastor Iyamu.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by OgbanjeProphet: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Senior Occult pastor

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by MiaBeer(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pastor by day and a muslim convert by night.
Only in Nigeria
undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by OLULAW: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
You mean this guy is a Christian let alone a pastor? Cognitive dissonance in plain sight.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Gordonz07(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
This one done start... undecided
Gov. Ortom of Benue State use to sleep on the altar, speak in tongues and cry while praying.
After he won the elections in 2015, he changed to a demon. You will still change when you win. So, just keep quiet...

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Karlifate: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
You cannot deceive God with your dual personality

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by faithfull18(f): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Eriyoshegz: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
lieing pastor

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Nnambie: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oya RCCG church members voter 4ram only cool
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Aanumi16: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Xame way they deceived us with Osinbajo then

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by kolade560: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who u EPP? political pastor......

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by SmartPolician: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
It's interesting how lawyers (bloody liars) and politicians (pathological liars) are made pastors in the Redeemed Church

Nigerians, just like everything else, have abused Christianity

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by ogolad(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Only pastor and you no let us hear word, watin make Satan con do, 700m case still pending, God go see matter judge on the last day ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by anonimi: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlackfireX:
Nigeria is a comedy...

I will rather vote for an atheist, than this pastNtoor.

Too much comedy of packaging by fake coNrades of thieves and acid-throwing cultists.
Orisirisi oshisko dede.

Ize-Iyamu will take Edo back to Igbinedion’s era – Oshiomhole
September 18, 2016

The Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, has criticised a former Governor of the state, Chief Lucky Igbinedion, for saying Oshomhole’s successor will emerge from the Peoples Democratic Party.

Igbinedion, who was governed the state between 1999 and 2007, had recently said that the next governor would not only emerge from his political family but that the party would win by a wide margin.

But Oshiomhole told journalists at the 84th birthday celebration of a former Governor of the Midwestern region, Dr. Samuel Ogbemudia on Saturday that the state would not return to the ‎”dark era” of the opposition party.

The governor said that the task for residents of state on September 28, the day of the governorship poll, was to choose whether they wanted the house of Igbinedion, as allegedly represented by Pastor Ize-Iyamu, or they wanted to sustain the breakaway.

‎He explained, “The people have a clear choice to make. You want Igbinedion era back because Ize-Iyamu has been straight forward on it that they want to change this change to the Igbinedion era. Lucky has confirmed that one of their own would be used to reverse the clock back.”

He added, “Edo cannot return to the house of the Igbinedions… They want to use tax payers’ money to celebrate a man who has never served Edo State. ‎”

He called on people to vote for the All Progressives Congress candidate, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, in order to move the state forward.

“Edo people have seen the light. They cannot go back to the dark era which the Igbinedion house represents. They will consolidate the present gain and raise it to a higher level by voting for Godwin Obaski, who is not and will never be part of the Igbinedions,” he said.

https://punchng.com/ize-iyamu-will-take-edo-back-igbinedions-era-oshiomhole/

arterxerxes:
"I Was A Cultist Of A Fraternity" - Pastor Ize Iyamu (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBKqQBCAmg

Pastor Ize Iyamu, the Edo PDP flag bearer of the forth coming Governorship election in an interview agreed of being a one time member of a fraternity in University of Benin.
He also agreed to being expelled from the university before being accepted back after two years to complete his school as lawyer.

Hear him speak!

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by enirock(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Being a pastor does not make you good. Preaching every sunday does not validate you serving your people. It is who you are and He who has called you that qualifies you. If it be Gods will, then you would but if it's not Gods will then you won't.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Emmypure: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
this guy is a clout, Damm nigarrrr and a simp
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by sirgoody: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
lol......

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Iko5000: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pastor that is sponsored by oshiomole, I have nothing to say

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Owned: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin even devil can preach sir, politics is a game of do or die,

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by lpaul1388(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
like oshio would always say be care full of those that carry bible in the day and ak47 at night

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by engrjacuzzi: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pastor and you have thugs, hands have stained, corruption leveled against you, belong to occult society

many are called, few are chosen!
God will surely judge every man accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA / Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) / Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.