Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" (34196 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by ThatFairGuy: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Amitez:
But your were recently turbaned as a mushilashi where they were mocking you with alkubar and illainana, etc. No mention of Jesus is Lord in the whole excercise.
What has God got to do with the house of beliah? You forgot "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers"
If it's other way round and you see this kind of response from a Muslim, HOPE YOU WON'T CALL HIM A TERRORIST
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pierocash:
What are this ones saying? If you can't trust a man of God with your mandate, is it an occult man you will trust?
A pastor that is in court for 700million fraud ...fuuu
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by osazsky(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Adeboye needs to adress this issues...it dragging the church downwards that's y I can never fellowship at redeem u dont just make people PST cuz they give to the chc..lifestyle is paramount compared to pretence
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by ATTemi: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Preach what exactly but make I close my mouth, I no holy pass.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Csymb(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
AND SO....
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by RPG2020(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
obataokenwa:
You are a pastor and still preach which is the commandments to everyone.

You see why I don't attend Redeem Church...will such a man cast demons or even pray for one to be blessed. I pity those who worship under him cos to me it's a waste

Tell me the difference between daddy G O and this man of God
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Dibodibo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
obataokenwa:
You are a pastor and still preach which is the commandments to everyone.

You see why I don't attend Redeem Church...will such a man cast demons or even pray for one to be blessed. I pity those who worship under him cos to me it's a waste
the man cannot be a pastor in deeper life

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by joshrare(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by farem: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
obataokenwa:
I follow Apostle Joshua Selman and Apostle Arome Osayi. I pay my tithe there and that's all about it. I download their messages and feed my spirit with it. [s]By His grace I'm not a baby Christian. I know what I'm saying[/s]

You're right!

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by HonNEAT: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362069/edo-2020-still-pastor-preach-every-sunday-ize-iyamu/
Off Course, It Can Only Be In RCCG eg Vice Present. Even A Lady In A Viral Video who Is A Worker In RCCG, Wants To Take Part In BBNaija said She Can Do Anything To Enter The House After all She Is Not A Virgin. Circular Christains, Worldly Churches.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Kingzeez10: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Whoube99:
What kind of a cultic preaching be that
Try to dey use your brain
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by abbiboy: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Scammer pastor.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Profadvocate: 1:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Ordination can make you a Pastor, Reverend, Bishop etc; but ordination can never make you a man of God!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by olmoRoc: 3:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Yet, your actions show you're not a born again Christian.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by awoluyi(m): 4:21am On Aug 23, 2020
Racoon:
It's a sordid thing if these are the kind of so called pastors the Redeem Church is parading.The many controversies around this man does not warrant him being behind a pulpit.Nonsense!

Is this man the same Iyamu prof Grace Alele former V C of university of Benin wrote about recently?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 23, 2020
SmartPolician:
It's interesting how lawyers (bloody liars) and politicians (pathological liars) are made pastors in the Redeemed Church

Nigerians, just like everything else, have abused Christianity
cry
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by ofiko123(m): 4:35am On Aug 23, 2020
How will that stop obaseki from winning the forthcoming Elections....
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Letmehearword:
And also senior Ogboni member and you also pay ur weekly dues, also senior member of the Seadogs.... Oga no use pulpit cover our eyes, we know you Wella.... Oshiomole O'to je
shocked
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Dibodibo:
the man cannot be a pastor in deeper life
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by ictplotter(m): 6:39am On Aug 23, 2020
favor914:
All these atrocities committed under Pdp and you want us to go back to that house? In APC you are reformed, and a new creature, change is allowed as long as your genuinely sorry, mind you Pastor did nothing wrong in Edo State, nothing has been proven, if I said your father sold Leventis House at Ring Toad does it make it true, just by mere verbatim?
Its obvious u are not from edo state, its not about the party but the individual personality. Ize iyamu is a thief, cultist and deceiver. Let him face the criminal charges against him and leave edo state alone.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by bigcasava1(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2020
RCCG why always identifying with people of questionable characters
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by yinkusss: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2020
is that not enough for you? iyamu answer me..you also want to become corrupticians
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by CollinsVal(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Wigetsolar: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2020
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Amaalik: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
And that doesn't prevent you from corruption.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by ddeola: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Yet you are a party to dirty politics. Judgement will definitely begin from the house of God. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by redsun(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pastors and politicians are the same in Nigeria-freeloaders.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by debigone(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
God blast day ur month, wen una won enter una go dey call God, but as soon as una enter nobody reach una again
Re: Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" by Padipadi: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
fraymite:

Can you provide the Bible verse to this your quote?
2 Corinthians 6:14.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili In Iro, Buba & Gele (rare Picture) / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) / INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.