Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (104 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Carrier Breakthrough via practicing Mat 6:33

On one Sunday morning while waiting at the loading bay, l saw lots of our members and my converts waiting for bus.

I felt bad and I went to the nearest bus stop and hired a bus for my converts and some members.

That night, a voice said to me in a vision 'you are now part of the gatherers into my house'.

Since then I started hiring a bus to bring my converts to church. God instructed me not spare my savings.

By September, the project I was handling finished and I didn't have any other one running. Feeding and family upkeep became a challenge.

I continued going out for soul winning, praying for souls to be saved and established while believing God to show up in my case.

I spoke with one of our pastors about a particular company I have been trying to break into for over 4 years now. He prayed for me and said ' you will call me and share your testimony under 24hrs.

Armed with the prophecy I texted the chairman of the company and this time he responded with an offer that is in millions as a start for our new business relationship.

Days later I was mobilized to start the first contract with the company after a long break up. God has indeed rewarded my stewardship. To Him alone be all the glory.

Olawale.O.

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Praise God.

God is indeed a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by AntiChristian: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
FG awarded a contract to Dangote for Apapa-Oworonshoki expressway in Lagos.

Dangote must be happy too but who prayed for him for that miracle?

O it was no miracle!

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/2020 / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 31ST AUGUST 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.