Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv (1481 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by Oracle100: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
“I didn’t contract tigers and lions to move from polling unit to polling unit, I was actually advising them not to act in such manner. My opposition doctored the video and changed the words in my mouth”

-Pastor chief Ize Iyamu allegedly says on Channels TV as he denies his alliance with tigers and lions.

Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by helinues: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
In M.I
Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by Tomtomy98: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Seriously??
Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Una say dis one na pastor?

Anyway I know of one renowned Yahoo boy wey dem dey call pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by Dreal1247: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
After seeing him turbaned, I knew that the agenda to mortgage the destinies of Edolites is in earnest. Expecting much from him could be a wastage of time

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
And some people actually hope to go out and vote that day with all this heat left right and centre grin Una get mind-O. There are people who are alive now that won't be alive after the election because of selfishness and insensitivity of insatiable polithiefcians.

Meanwhile.......

But why is there no media outlet telling us about the death of Maman Daura? Well, when we expose their hidden truth they call us unprintable names. When we first announced the death of Buhari they sent Python to dance against us; we later announced about the death of Abba Kyari, they said it was a lie that he only travelled for medical attention and that he's hale and hearty grin after two weeks they admitted that Abba Kyari is dead. After the death of Abba Kyari, Nnamdi Kanu announced that the next person to fall is Isa Funtua, barely weeks after, we again announced the death of Isa Funtua and they denied saying he slightly had a cardiac arrest and responding to treatment grin two days after they shamelessly admitted that Funtua is actually dead. Some hours after the fall of Isa Funtua, the greatest prophet of now Nnamdi Kanu (Ohamadike of Biafra) yet again announced that the next person to fall is Maman Daura; three weeks later, it was rumoured that Maman Daura was flown abroad for medical treatment over strange ailment while the presidency tried so hard to also deny this report, I regret to announce to you that Maman Daura has passed on' two days ago.
Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by tuniski: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
And some people actually hope to go out and vote that day with all this heat left right and centre grin Una get mind-O. There are people who are alive now that won't be alive after the election because of selfishness and insensitivity of insatiable polithiefcians.

Meanwhile.......

But why is there no media outlet telling us about the death Maman Daura? Well, when we expose their hidden truth they call us unprintable names. When we first announced the death of Buhari they sent Python to dance against us; we later announced about the death of Abba Kyari, they said it was a lie that he only travelled for medical attention and that he's hale and hearty grin after two weeks they admitted that Abba Kyari is dead. After the death of Abba Kyari, Nnamdi Kanu announced that the next person to fall is Isa Funtua, barely weeks after, we again announced the death of Isa Funtua and they denied saying he slightly had a cardiac arrest and responding to treatment grin two days after they shamelessly admitted that Funtua is actually dead. Some hours after the fall of Isa Funtua, the greatest prophet of now Nnamdi Kanu (Ohamadike of Biafra) yet again announced that the next person to fall is Maman Daura; three weeks later, it was rumoured that Maman Daura was flown abroad for medical treatment over strange ailment while the presidency tried so hard to also deny this report, I regret to announce to you that Maman Daura has passed on' two days ago.
What is this?
Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by psucc(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
only God will judge APC for converting our "Pastors" to Lai Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by Eriyoshegz: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
hahahaha. This guy is a liar!
Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by HundHunter(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
psucc:
only God will judge APC for converting our "Pastors" to Lai Mohammed

God will not judge anybody. You can however judge APC accordingly by voting wisely.

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by IamWonderful: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
We know PDP doctored videos is every, they are play pigs in mire
Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by Nbotee(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lolzzzz.. Dey doctored and changed the words in ur mouth? Like Seriously??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by asanwafo: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Paid agent.
Re: Ize-iyamu Lying On Channels Tv by Jostoman: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
I just pity Edo people.

(1) (Reply)

Endsars Trends Number Again On Twitter / Fani Kayode Said God Told Him Donald Trump Will Be Sworn In On January 20th / It Really Seems As If The North Has Imploded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.