Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill (1653 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2021
You don't even need to presume or assume, you just need to understand the fact that she is a woman so therefore she is deadly! If you have the money, plant cameras in your house before you think of inviting any woman over. This is not about consent, fvvcck that biittch's right to consent, your life and every other thing you have worked so hard for are more important!

I don't know if the story below has gone viral enough but only God saved the life of that innocent young lad! Women are not worth any form of affliction on your skin, although they seem to always afflict men just to save their own skin. WOMEN DON'T CARE! And feminism just made things a whole lot worse because these hoe$ will feel comfortable laying false accusations on men because they know they have fellow hoes on the loose to defend them without listening to the man's part of the story.

I repeat, if you have the money, INSTALL CAMERAS IN YOUR HOUSE BEFORE INVITING ANY BIITTCH OVER!
Redpill is always about men's safety.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2021
Conclusion

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by Vanzcharles(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2021
Wtf?

Okay tho.. Let the guy run out and have nothing to do with that b'tch.

1 Like

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by lindareep: 8:04am On May 18, 2021
Omo! grin grin grin
Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by kurupt1: 8:05am On May 18, 2021
Mehn..... Nigerian women are getting worse by the day.U go to social media and they have formed feminist groups looking for a man to hurt and ridicule.

4 Likes

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:12am On May 18, 2021
kurupt1:
Mehn..... Nigerian women are getting worse by the day.U go to social media and they have formed feminist groups looking for a man to hurt and ridicule.
Thats the only way they get to feed their feminazism, some are just toiling all over social media platforms looking for a post with the major caption "He touched me". Thats just more than enough for them. Whether rape is involved or not

2 Likes

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by mystery22: 8:14am On May 18, 2021
Rapist and false rape accuser are the same..I hope women can stand the monster they will make when they accuse a man falsely,like that West guy of rivers that hunts women...Becareful who you accuse, cause some don't forgive or forget..

2 Likes

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by Vulcanheph(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2021
I think false rape accusers should face the same penalty as rapists...
Imagine the trauma many men have passed through because of false rape.

I don't condone rape but anybody who falsely accuses another of rape is equally as bad as a rapist.

1 Like

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I think false rape accusers should face the same penalty as rapists...
Imagine the trauma many men have passed through because of false rape.

I don't condone rape but anybody who falsely accuses another of rape is equally as bad as a rapist.
You don't seem to understand the fact that the major problem here is PROVING THE MAN INNOCENT! Its almost impossible, it takes a smart redpilled man to overcome the evil planout of a hoe!

1 Like

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2021
Vanzcharles:
Wtf?

Okay tho.. Let the guy run out and have nothing to do with that b'tch.
You think?
Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by Kondomatic(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2021
kurupt1:
Guys are in trouble.

Trust me.
There was a question I came across on Facebook sometime ago that got me really worried.

"If you break up with a guy and he asks for the phone he gave you, what will you do"

If you see the comments eeh, you will shock.

Several ladies said they would accuse him of rape, just like that and some useless pussy seekers were supporting them.

It's unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
Guys are in trouble.

Trust me.
There was a question I came across on Facebook sometime ago that got me really worried.

"If you break up with a guy and he asks for the phone he gave you, what will you do"

If you see the comments eeh, you will shock.

Several ladies said they would accuse him of rape, just like that and some useless pussy seekers were supporting them.

It's unfortunate.

In an attempt to secure what they never owned

1 Like

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by mespusinglez(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2021
No Woman Will Have The Guts To Accuse Me Of Rape Falsefully
Because They Know Exactly What Am Capable of
Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by LoudLord(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2021
If you no get money for camera Abeg make una pen down an agreement before having sex....

You must fill form before we have sex oh if you no fill am then forget it

2 Likes

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2021
mespusinglez:
No Woman Will Have The Guts To Accuse Me Of Rape Falsefully
Because They Know Exactly What Am Capable of

Calm down brotherly, being aggressive will only make you a bigger victim.
Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2021
LoudLord:
If you no get money for camera Abeg make una pen down an agreement before having sex....

You must fill form before we have sex oh if you no fill am then forget it
grin

1 Like

Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by profilemessages: 10:48pm On May 19, 2021
Vagina people
Re: False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2021
profilemessages:
Vagina people
Be smart with them!

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls,,i Feel Like I Dont Want My Girlfriend Anymore / 17 Lessons That Men Need To Learn About Women / “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.