Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon (23016 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon / "Desire" By John Mfon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
Mr John how far na
I'll try fix something...don't. worry
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Noblejohn32:
I'll try fix something...don't. worry
ok na I dea wait
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 4:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Episode 29

Assignment!

"Is this the church?" Smart asked as he alighted from the taxi.

"Yea!" Vera replied,
The cabman retrieved some items from the car booth.
she paid the cabman and moved into the building with Smart carrying a large sack.
Vera untied her sandals and made a gesture to her husband to follow suit. Smart reluctantly unbuckled his shoes.

"I hope it won't be stolen!" He cursed under his breath.
They moved into the building and met some people inside. Some sat on the floor while some knelt down.
The scene was weird to Smart.
Vera spotted the woman she met the first time she came here.

"Good day, i want to see the prophet!"

The woman scrutinized her for a while, "did you book..."

"Yes..yes!" Vera replied in one breath. "I brought the items he told me to bring!"

"He's praying and you need to wait for him!" The woman left her and climbed the podium.

"I hope i won't wait longer.." She muttered to herself as she moved towards Smart's direction.

"Are we not seeing him?" Smart asked impatiently.

"They said he's praying!" Vera replied.

Smart observed the place for a while, "I don't like this place one bit!"

"Please everyone is in the temple of the brotherhood..."The woman spoke through the public address system. "While we wait for his holliness, we shall conduct some spiritual activities. Everyone should kneel!"

"I'm on white!" Smart protested. "And this ground is dirty and dusty!"

Everyone turned their gaze to him.

"For you to accomplish the most spiritual height in the realms, you must look away from the fleshy part!" The woman said.

"Please, don't bring your stubborness here!" Vera muttered quietly.

Smart folded his white chinos pant up to the level of his laps and knelt down, fuming.

"Where there's prejudice!" The woman said.

"Lord let our brotherhood thrive in peace!" Everyone replied.

"To him be our sacrifice, oh holy saint. We come before, tis our mind spreads like the river sands. With confusion in our heads. But as you sent your son, the prophet who broke through the veil of dead. Send your peace to us!"

"Brotherhood...your light we bear!" Everyone replied.

"Light your candles, for darkness approaches!"

Everyone pulled out different colours of candles and lit them. They knelt and held their candles with outstretched arms.

Smart hit his fist on his palms in anger, "Vera, won't the hot wax of the candle hurt?"

"Smart, do what everyone are doing" Vera whispered.

"I wont, i cant!" He replied.

The door adjourning the altar opened and four muscular men stepped into the auditorium.
They scrutinised the gathering and marched towards Vera.

"Are you with the ingredients?" One of them asked.

Vera nodded.

"Let's go in and meet the prophet!" She told Smart.

"Who's he?" One of the men barked.

"He's my husband!" She replied.

In a split of second, Smart was lifted and then slammed to the ground.

"That's the cleansing..."The men chorused.

Smart groaned in agony as he stood up, he looked at Vera with fury.
"I'm sorry, i passed through the process too!" She apologised.

He winced in pains and stood up, clenched his fist and marched towards the men.

"Noo" Vera dragged him backward, "Please control your temper..let's go in and see the prophet!"

"Soo, one's spinal cord has to be broken, before he meets the shitty prophet!" He asked.

"Please, please!" Vera pleaded.

"You are wasting time.." One of the men screamed.

Smart and Vera moved hand in hand to the door.
The door was unlocked and they moved inside.

"His holliness!" Vera bowed.
Smart reluctantly followed suit.

The prophet smiled and ordered them to sit.
"I thought you weren't gonna come again!"

"Sorry sir, i had to gather some things!" Vera replied.

"Who did you offend?" The prophet asked her.

"You mean?"

"Who did this to you? Who battered your face?" The prophet asked.

Smart shifted uncomfortably on the seat. "My wife said you could solve our problems!" He said, changing the subject of discussion.

The prophet chuckled, "Smart, there are some problems that cannot be solved spiritually!"

"How did you know my name?"

"When you were slammed to the ground, i felt a hard vibration on the other side, look!" He pointed his fingers to a scale hanging in the room, "The demons you possess are very heavy...i weighed them myself!"

Smart took offence at his words, "I don't have any demons!"

"You house them, they thrive in you..they heat your heart making you burn, they dig your soul, causing a great hole, there's a dark hole in your soul!"

"Prophet! Say what you wish!", Smart turned to Vera, "This is what you wanted huh? Divine insult from this baby voice man!"

"Smartaly..." The prophet called.

He flinched in suprise, "how do you.."

"On the contrary, you are not here to be insulted..you are here to receive help from the brotherhood. Your marriage cannot thrive without peace...you can't get pregnant without divorcing the spirit man...already, you'll soon litter the spirit realms with your kids and that cannot happen. You can't serve two masters!"

"Prophet, can you really help us?" Smart asked.

The prophet smiled, "the question is, do you really want to be saved?"

"With all my heart!" Smart replied.

"Your parents sacrificed meat to the god of the waters, your ancestral lineage is dampened with strange blood...the blood which flows in your veins is polluted. Your father practised sodomy..then passed it onto you!"

Smart shifted nervously.

"I applaud your woman, not many would've stayed after finding the truth...if you're not cleansed, your unborn child..."

"Please stop...you're making me uncomfortable!" Smart screamed.

The Prophet looked deep into his eyes, "There are serpents in you..and if those serpents aren't destroyed, you'll be destroyed!" He turned to Vera, "he followed you here!"

"Who?" She asked.

"Your spirit husband..."

"God forbid, he's not my husband!" She snapped her fingers.

"Weren't you present last night, when you guys wedded in the congregation of other stray spirit..he tried to cause an accident on your way but couldn't!"

"Please man of God, i don't want him around me again!" She sobbed.

"Love is a powerful jinx that can't be cracked, it is the foundation of all things which is good...the spirit loves you that's why he refused to hurt you.."

"Prophet please save your sermon and do the needful..." Smart screamed.

"Father cheer our souls tonight, son of Michael approach us with basket full of grace and life eternal, Prince of the elements guard our soul from the disasters of the world!" He got up and adjusted the turban on his head. "Come with me...lit your candles with outstretched hands!"

Vera rummaged through her purse and retrieved two blue candles, she handed one to her husband as she lit it.

The Prophet knocked at the door and it was opened from outside.
He moved through another entrance that led to a thick bush.

"Where are we going?" Smart whispered to Vera.

"I don't know!" She replied.

They were sandwiched between the muscular men who kept humming a deep tune.

"Father cheer our souls tonight!" The Prophet kept singing.

They moved through the bush track for over an hour until they reached a large river.

"Father cheer our souls tonight!" He raised his hands towards the skies, "God of the sky and God of the seas, with me i pray..stay with me, abide with me!"
He retrieved a small bag from one of the men and ordered them to step aside.
He led the couple inside the thick bush to a small clearing.

Smart and Vera gasped in suprise as they spotted a cow being tied to a tree.

"This is the cow you gave money for. It is the sacrificial lamb!" He retrieved a bell and a bottle of hot drink from the bag. He opened the seal and drank from it. He poured the remains on the cow's face.
He rang the bell repeatedly and made a small dance.
"Prince of peace!" He rang the bell, "Son of the waters" He rang the bell.
"I see your sails across the blue sea!"
"Lord of the dry land, on chariot of fire you ride...ride with us!" He rang the bell again.
"Look beyond the sea, what do you see?"

Vera and Smart examined the large expanse of the river, "I see nothing!"

"Smart, look beyond the sea..what do you see?"

Smart looked again, "Nothing!" He shrugged.

"Ahhh!" He rang the bell, "transcend your spirit, free your thought, close your physical eye and let your spirit eye be opened. Look, gaze, beyond what is in the physical..to see what isn't there, gaze beyond what it is!"

Vera gave a loud cry, "I see a ship!" She pointed at the river, "I see a man on a hood paddling the boat!"

"Is this a trick?" Smart muttered to himself, he couldn't find any ship on the river.

"Oh! Blessed sailor, when men see thy sails...they pray!" "Remove your clothes!" The prophet ordered.

"Huh?"

"UnCloth yourselves!" He screamed again. "The god of the water is here to take your problems up younder...don't keep him waiting!"

Vera reluctantly undressed herself leaving only her bra and pants on while Smart stood only on a boxers and a blue singlet.

"I said, UnCloth yourselves!"

"You mean we should stand naked before you, i and my wife? Impossible!" Smart protested, he faced Vera, "Put on your clothes, we're..."

"Salvation is rowing on the sea, if he sails away...there will be no salvation for you all again!"

Vera unstrapped her bra, and let her breast loose. She moaned as the cool breeze brushed against her nipples. She drew down her pants and stood stark naked.
The prophet whose eyes were closed before, opened one eye to take a look at her, "Blessed be the Lord!"

Smart stood fuming and cursing. The Prophet was admiring his wife's body. He felt like choking the life off him and pushing him into the river.

"Smart, keep on contemplating...salvation is personal...your wife won't share hers with you!" The Prophet said. He moved to the bag and retrieved a sponge and a black soap.
He held Vera's hand and led her into the river.
"Father cheer our souls tonight!" He ran his hands round her body, brushing against her sensitive part. He cupped her breast with her hands and squeezed her hard nipples.
She groaned and shivered as the sweet pains spread through her.
He slid a finger into her cunt.

"Asssh!" She moaned.

"Taiwo is his name, he slept with you in the spirit realms...I'll need to unsleep you.
Taiwo is his name, he sexed you in the spiritual world, I'll need to unsex you!" He retrieved the soap and rubbed it on her body. He paused for a while and admired her naked body again.
Despite his deeds, Vera still had faith in him. She had seen and heard enough. "Prophet, my husband w..."

"Shhhh! Your husband is already a cursed soul...i see blood hovering round the waters..it might be his blood!" He slid another finger into her cunt and moaned, "hmmm" he groaned in pleasure, "do you trust my works?"

"Yes!" She nodded, "but my husband will n....aaaaashhhh..ooouuch" her knees buckled as the torrent of pleasure spread through her. She held the Prophet garment for support.

He kept on fingering her in disarming speed. By now, she moaned so loud and the wind carried her voice.
She turned towards Smart with a look of deep pleasure, "Smart, he's killing me...aaaaahhhh! Oh fvuck! Smart his fingers is....oooucccch!" She shivered, her eyes still on Smart.

"Father, cheer our souls tonight!" The prophet kept fingering.

She screamed as she released into the water, she almost fell but the Prophet held her tight.

"That is phase one, phase two will be the main coital interaction. I'll first do it, then your husband will follow after. Smart, don't think I'm fvucking your wife..I'm a Prophet. This things carry spiritual significance. I need to undo everything that was done to her. That's why i wanted you to see the sails of our God for yourself. If you need your peace, you need to throw away your anger and invite faith and love into your heart!"

Smart kept on boiling in anger.

The prophet loosened his garment and let it drop into the water. He unloosed his boxers and dragged her close to himself.

"Please don't do it raw!" She pleaded.

"I am with the holy condom.." He retrieved a small pouch that hung round his neck and pulled out a pack of condom. "This is divine protection!" He rolled it on his dick.
"Don't leave yourself to the fumes of pleasure, focus on the metaphysical sensation".

Her eyes and mouth popped open as she received the holy dick.
It was so big that she screamed in pains as her walls stretched to contain the foreign object.
The pleasure she fell underneath was uncontrollable and powerful. She cried in deep pleasure, her groans were so loud. She bit her lips to control her screams but couldn't .
The chill water underneath, coupled with the holy dick made her almost mad with pleasure. She slapped her hands above the water and wobbled weakly, but the Prophet held her firm.

"Demon out! Spiritual husband!! Demon out!!! Spiritual boyfriend out!!!" The Prophet kept screaming as he thrusted. "Say amen!"

"Huh?" She barely heard his words.

"I said..hmmm...say..ahhhh...amen!" He spoke in tongues.

"I'm cumming ahhhhh!"

"You can't cumm now, the exercise isn't complete...this assignment can't be halfbaked!"
'Pshh, pshhh, pssh' The thrusting sound against the water waves was heard.

"Okkkk....ahhhh" She cried, "I'll try not to release!"

"Demon out!"

"Amen!" She replied.

"Focus, asssh...spiritual boyfriend out!"

"Miscarriage out!"

"Amen!"

"Spiritual pregnancy out!"

"Amennnnn...prophet i can't hold it again..ahhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed and shivered.

"I'm a Prophet! I'm a prophet!! You mustn't cum now until I'm done with the deliverance!"

"Prophettttt...I'm trying, I'm dying!" Saliva tickled down her mouth as her lips hung open. She felt her liquid right at the centre of gravity.
"I'm cumminggggggggg!"

"Yeah! You're so beautiful even with your swollen face! I swear!!" He confessed, " maybe the deliverance was bursting his head. "I love this deliverance..it is refreshing my soul!"

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!! Hit me harderrrr!!! I'm cumming...no, no, I'm cumming!"

"I'm a Prophet oooo" He kept on screaming his title, maybe appeasing the god of sex. "Smart, I'm not sexing your wife ooo I'm delivering her..ahhh..it is not sex ooo it is deliverance!"

Tears tickled down her face as she released her fluid, "nooo, this shouldn't happen...nooooo...i don't want to release...please...i don't want..ahhhh..." She shivered so hard.

BOOM
A big, heavy stick filled with thorns landed on the Prophet's head. The powerful impact caused the stick to get stucked in his skull therby spilling the brain matters on the sea.
In a split of seconds, the blue water changed to red.

Tbc....
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmmmm

Why go through these process though!? Sometimes we are so engrossed in finding solutions to our problems,that we forget to go to GOD!

Hope smart hasn't added to their problems now.

Thanks for the update noble!
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2020
mhizv:
Hmmmmm

Why go through these process though!? Sometimes we are so engrossed in finding solutions to our problems,that we forget to go to GOD!

Hope smart hasn't added to their problems now.

Thanks for the update noble!
Powerful comment, babe!
Such is life...many people love quick spiritual things..forgetting the only route to Christ which is the prayer of faith!
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Adeola25(f): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
The Prophet, Smart and his wife are not okay. What kind of yeye spiritual cleansing is that. Thanks for the update Op
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Teedah: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nnkan nbe...
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2020
grin
smart don cause another wahala oooo.

but Vera issa big fool why not go to God directly in prayers,now the problem will triple Ford.

nice update Noble pls prove me wrong by posting today
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
On God, a fresh episode will drop today!!!
You all that read without dropping something...nawa for una!
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Noblejohn32:

no mind them.....stingy people
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Holywizard: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
All ur posts na hits!!!
We can't wait to see another wahala caused ny Smart embarassed grin
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Episode 30

Lost in the Jungle

The whole scene drew goose bumps from Vera's skin. She let out a very loud scream. The prophet's headless body still stood before her, his erect dick still inside her cunt. His brain matters were floating aloft the river.She pushed his chest away and he fell slowly on his back.
The once blue river was gradually getting crimson.
Her knees buckled in severe fright as she saw her husband with a monstrous look on his face, he wielded a dangerous looking pine stick with thorns round its path.

"Smart, what have you done?"

Smart was breathing hard, cursing under his breath with bloodshot eyes and flaring nostrils.

"Smart..you just kil..."

"Will you shutup..you slut, you disorganised b!tch" He thundered.

The muscular men who stood some distance away, were distracted by the uproar. They all moved to the clearing only to behold their master's headless corpse floating on the river.

They roared in one accord and marched towards Vera and Smart.

"Oh shit!" Smart cursed, he dragged her and they headed towards the south.
The muscular men retrieved their sacrificial blades and jumped into the water. Most of them were better swimmers and in the split of time, they were on the same league with Smart.

Vera hiccuped and breathed hard as she struggled to keep her head above the water. They were getting deeper and deeper.
"Smart, I'm drowning!" She cried and spat out water.

"Look at what you wanted!" Smart gasped. "Ahhh!" He screamed.

"What is it?" Vera asked.

"My dick, a fish wants to swallow my dick!" His hands struggled under the water and he caught something and brought it up. "Shit!...a weed" He flunged it away. "It got itself entangled on my boxers!"

"We'll die...those men are coming after us!" Vera cried.

"Yeah...all thanks to you! We can't go further..we'll drown!" Smart said.

"Look! There's a canoe!" Vera pointed at a canoe at the far end of the river.

Smart turned and sighted the canoe, "There's no way...ahhh!" He screamed as he felt a weight on his waist. Someone's face popped out from the sea, it was one of the muscular man.

"You killed his holliness?" Goram asked as he strangled Smart's neck.

"Oohh!" The grip was choking him to dead, "He was fucking my wife in the pretense of mak..." A punch grazed his nose and his head spun.

"Please, don't kill my husband!" Vera cried.

"Your husband has committed sacrilege! Alpha bring that canoe here...where are the rest?" He asked his patner who just swam to where they stood.

"I've contacted them..there are on their way..." Alpha said. He withdrew himself into the water and performed powerful butterfly strokes towards the canoe.

"Ahoh!!!! Hurry!" The Goran screamed to his patners who were still trying to move towards their direction, they couldn't swim.

Smart took advantage of the opportunity and threw a hard punch towards Goran.
His hands loosened from his neck as he held his right eye screaming.
"His brotherhood...we're on your sails!" With a sharp reflex he caught Smart's punch midair and delivered a headbutt to his nose.

Smart screamed in deep pains and agony. Goran threw a heavyweight punch to his chest. And Smart felt dizzy.

"Ohhh brotherhood avenge your holy servant!" Goran screamed and grabbed Smart by the neck and pushed his head into the river, drowning him.
Smart struggled effortlessly and in a few minutes his struggling reduced.
The canoe paddled by Alpha sailed and stopped in front of them. By now, Vera had lost her voice to tears and screams.

Goran held Smart's neck, brought his face upward and flung him inside the canoe. He faced the whimpering Vera, "Enter, no dramas!"

Vera held the canoe and jumped inside, she felt shame and reproach as the two men scrutinised her naked body.

"Please, i need some clothes..I'm freezing!"

"Hahahaha! Your unclothedness from oldtown to the end of the seas will be open for the world to gaze upon...your husband killed his holliness!" Goran said.

"What's wrong with those guys..are they moving towards us or not?" Alpha protested.

"They can't swimm, don't blame them...sail towards them!" Goran ordered.

Alpha kept stealing glances on Vera and he developed a hardon.
Goran on his part, was lost in pure lust and his breath became quicker.
Vera sat on the canoe edge, gummed her laps together and used her hands to cover her boobs. Her sister who connected to the Prophet told her of some absurd and irregular things the Prophet might do. But she assured that the Prophet was legit and his spiritual works were final!
But her senseless, insensitive, insecured, demonic husband just ruined everything. Can't he just close his eyes? She wondered what was her fate? Her husband fate? She knew they will surely kill Smart.
She was jolted out of her thought by Smart's vomiting sound. He vomited litres of water and was conscious with a powerful headache.

"Come....your body is sculpted by divine hands!" Goran beckoned to Vera.

She nodded in negative.

"Don't refuse me! Lest you forget...the police won't get involved in this for now..not until the brotherhood flays your husband's body!" He smiled.

Vera stood up reluctantly and moved with a downcast gaze towards Goran.

"Alpha...close your eyes and pray for me!" Goran ordered.

"Should i stop sailing?" Alpha asked.

"Don't sail till..."

"What of the other men waiting at the river bank?" Alpha asked.

"Those that wait on the brotherhood, they shall renew their strength...our prophet is butchered...every bloody seconds must count!" He pulled off his wet shirt and flunged it off. "Alpha, i said close your eyes and pray!"

Alpha dropped the paddle in the canoe and closed his eyes.

"Kneel!" He ordered her and roughly pushed her on her knees. She screamed in pains as her knees bruised some sharp binding wires on the floor of the canoe.
Goran retrieved his dick from his wet trouser and pointed it towards her. "Lick...suck!" He commanded.

Vera had no choice but to comply.

"Ohhh brotherhood!" Goran began, "The evil man butchered your Prophet..asshhh...they are here with us. Ohh brotherhood, pay them back in their own coin. Your servant was killed in active service...ohh brotherhood destroy all..oooo!" He groaned in pleasure.

Vera spotted a small blade dangling on the edge of the canoe, a thought quickly popped up.
She increased her sucking velocity and with time Goran was singing. She stretched her hands and grabbed the blade. She turned towards Alpha, the guy was on soapy mode with his eyes closed.
Her eyes caught Smart's, she showed the blade to him and in the speed of light, she stood up and drove the blade into Goran's throat. The blade snapped his bones and severed his windpipe and he made a throaty sound and fell on his knees clutching his throat.

Smart with all his strength sprang up and sent his two feets in full ferocity towards Alpha's face. The latter screamed in shock and unavoidable delight as his seed flew out from his dick. At that moment, he was paralyzed with pains coupled with the pleasure of orgasm. Smart delivered the kick again and this time for good as Alpha body flew into the river.

The men at the riverbank who saw the incident began screaming and they dived into the water.

"They are coming!" Vera said in quick breath as she spotted Goran's lifeless body sitting in the canoe, blood oozing from his neck, eyes opened with a distant gaze. His dick was getting flaccid. She couldn't believe she could kill a man.
That's what survival instinct does to a man.
She tried to lift Goran's body out of the sea but couldn't .
"Smart help me.." She turned to Smart only to see him lying weakly in the canoe.

The sea was troubled, as over twenty men swam in it with full force. She knew she wasn't escaping through that way again, she was now going deep, deeper into the sea, deeper into a unknown route.
She grabbed the paddle in tears and rowed the canoe towards the opposite direction. She had little trouble in navigating the boat but with time she overcomed the challenge. As she tried to paddle the canoe against the waves.
Her muscles ached, her palms ached, she was getting dizzy. The swimming men never relented their effort. They still chased after her.

"We are going to die!" Smart mumbled weakly.

"Not today!" Vera replied..

The journey and battle for survival had just begun..

tbc....
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
From fry pan to fire!

Reading this,could picture every scenerio!

Well done! kiss
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Teedah: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
It's finished... Wahala upon wahala..
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
mhizv:
From fry pan to fire!
Reading this,could picture every scenerio!
Well done! kiss
One love..sweet
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by DroolingOnU(f): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2020
I used to feel sorry for Vera, felt she just had Stockholm syndrome and she was the victim in all of this.
But right now I feel they both deserve each other, the amount of Crap she has tolerated in the name of love and sacrifice is on another level.
Although this is fiction, there are women like her who are so broken and just cant tell the difference between love and whatever this situationship is. You can't spend everyday of your life being miserable in the name of love.
As for Smart it's fair to say that the reason he cant let Vera go is because he feels no one else will want to be with him( his broke ass) he literally has nothing, plus his vices, the moment things get better for him he'll probably dump her. This 2 people just need a lot of therapy . Great read
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2020
DroolingOnU:
I used to feel sorry for Vera, felt she just had Stockholm syndrome and she was the victim in all of this.
But right now I feel they both deserve each other, the amount of Crap she has tolerated in the name of love and sacrifice is on another level.
Although this is fiction, there are women like her who are so broken and just cant tell the difference between love and whatever this situationship is. You can't spend everyday of your life being miserable in the name if love.
As for Smart it's fair to say that the reason he cant let Vera go is because he feels no one else will want to be with him( his broke ass) he literally has nothing, plus his vices, the moment things get better him he'll probably dump her. This 2 people just need a lot of therapy . Great read

Very true! He knows no one else would want to tolerate him. And he is damn too manipulative!
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by TornMill(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please let vera die now
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
DroolingOnU:
Although this is fiction, there are women like her who are so broken and just cant tell the difference between love and whatever this situationship is. You can't spend everyday of your life being miserable in the name if love.
As for Smart it's fair to say that the reason he cant let Vera go is because he feels no one else will want to be with him( his broke ass) he literally has nothing, plus his vices, the moment things get better him he'll probably dump her. This 2 people just need a lot of therapy . Great read
Your analysis is final!!!
I'm seriously drooling for you..looking forward to more of this commentary!

1 Like

Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
thanks bro though I was a bit late but I still gat to commend u for the good work it not easy being a writer,I too am currently writing a story at youngicee and I could tell u it really hard.but I have to finish what I've started.

keep it up man God bless you.
by the way have missed Harry and his goons
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Noble John how far na
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by tahir01(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Good read. more update OP
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
thanks bro though I was a bit late but I still gat to commend u for the good work it not easy being a writer,I too am currently writing a story at youngicee and I could tell u it really hard.but I have to finish what I've started.

keep it up man God bless you.
by the way have missed Harry and his goons
I'm working on something!
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Its not my intention to keep you guys hanging, but I'll try my very best. Stress! Stress!! stress!!!
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Noblejohn32:
Its not my intention to keep you guys hanging, but I'll try my very best.
Stress! Stress!! stress!!!

Take your time o. In fact if u want to take two weeks no problem.

Starting my finAl exam this week, ending next Friday.
Won't be available for now.

Wish me well sha kiss

My coming back,hope to see more of harry and timi.

Take care
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
mhizv:

Starting my finAl exam this week, ending next Friday.
Won't be available for now.

Wish me well sha kiss

Take care
take ya time ooo,Noble pls don't listen to her oooo,infact I am already waiting with my popcorn and juice
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
mhizv:

Starting my finAl exam this week, ending next Friday. Won't be available for now.
Wish me well sha kiss
Take care
two weeks far na.
I wish u good luck in ur final exam,u will wash it for us ooo
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2020
mhizv:

Starting my finAl exam this week, ending next Friday. Won't be available for now.
Wish me well sha kiss
Take care
My baby, you must pass that examz on God ! take care
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Noblejohn32:

My baby, you must pass that examz on God !
take care

Thanks!

kiss
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
two weeks far na.

I wish u good luck in ur final exam,u will wash it for us ooo

Abi!
Thanks kiss
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
john how far na we dea wait oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Take On Chimamanda "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Does Anyone Feel The Same Way To? / Meet 'chidera Okolie' - 24 Year-old Barrister & Award Winning Writer / Chimamanda Adichie: Don't Use Feminism To Justify Your Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.