Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me (1314 Views)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband’s Big D*ck (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by mrsbingbagbo(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Shocking
But he proposed love to me says he wants us to have a secret affair

Hmmmmm
Do I tell my husband?
Please how do I handle this?
Re: My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by Xscape1993(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
mrsbingbagbo:
Shocking

Hmmmmm
Do I tell my husband?
Are you still asking if you should tell your husband? Just tell him in a manner that will not cause any harm in your home. My humble submission anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by sinator(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
The post or the video?
Re: My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by Amazinggirl95: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
mrsbingbagbo:
Shocking

Hmmmmm
Do I tell my husband?

Secretly Record his Conversations and show your husband, because if you tell him with mouth he will not believe you.

You need evidence.
Re: My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by mrsbingbagbo(f): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

Secretly Record his Conversations and show your husband, because if you tell him with mouth he will not believe you.

You need evidence.

My fear is my husband is very temperamental that if I tell him,there will be a huge problem in the family
Re: My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by Amazinggirl95: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
mrsbingbagbo:

My fear is my husband is very temperamental that if I tell him,there will be a huge problem in the family

Kindly do the recording thats all..you need not talk at all..its that simple.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by JoshOxborn: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
mrsbingbagbo:

[i] Follow his advice, even if he's hot tempered he won't see a clear evidence and discard it [i]

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by Abfinest007(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
ur problem is half solved just record d fool thats all
Re: My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by Mistakemaker: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
I just looked at your profile and found out that you're a mad person grin grin cheesy.. You're actually acting your kind so you need no advice
Re: My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by FManager(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
mrsbingbagbo:

He has hot temper but that won't make him kill his own brother, it's better for you all know the truth, truth is Bitter they say, buy it's better than keeping quiet and let things go way South.

Do as stated earlier.
Re: My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by Atlanticfire: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Don't tell your husband, it will only bring problems to the family.

You need to examine yourself and your conduct. What gave your inlaw the impression that you can have an illicit affair with him? He does not think that you are a straight forward wife, the question is why?

Anyway, just tell your inlaw no, and mean it. Threaten to tell your husband of he brings up the subject again.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Big Brother Proposed Love To Me by benjida: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tell your husband before you are blackmailed.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Lady In Lagos After Sucking Her Father's Dick For 3hrs / My Story / Check Out The Message A Married Woman Sent To a Guy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.