Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This (3522 Views)

My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
I told her I loved her and I wanted a serious relationship
Then she said, let's rather be friends. Close friends.
She allowed me touch some of her vital parts but no sex.

What does close friends mean
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Djdeebrain(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Oga Run else u go pay bills taya..

28 Likes

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Rexxie234(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Djdeebrain:
True talk grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by PlayMaker14: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

What other advice do you need?

Can't you see the useless girl is trying to friend zone you and make you her unlimited cash plug?

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Shalommy(f): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

Chaii.. cheesy cheesy cheesy. Op, try to finger her and see if she'll let you.undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy cheesy. Op, try to finger her and see if she'll let you.undecided

And what if she agrees to fingering?
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Janesouthall: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

She does not want relationship with you...she want trade by barter...know that...know peace!!!
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Isabi4lov: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
If she say you guys be friends then be friends with her na wink

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Janesouthall:

She does not want relationship with you...she want trade by barter...know that...know peace!!!

Barter?

What is it?

What are we going to trade
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Isabi4lov:
If she say you guys be friends then be friends with her na wink

She said close friends
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Janesouthall: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

Barter?

What is it?

What are we going to trade

She have no intention to getting into a relationship with you...she just want you around as a backup for other stuffs....you are not the main guy...just a spare...not even the main spare

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Isabi4lov: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

She said close friends
Then get close to her grin
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Janesouthall:

She have no intention to getting into a relationship with you...she just want you around as a backup for other stuffs....you are not the main guy...just a spare...not even the main spare

Ah cry

Not even main spare cry
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Bahamas95(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
You touched her vital parts yet she didn't allow you touch her.....You must be a learner. I hope you ain't referring to her hands as the vital parts?

If you truly touch a girl in her vital parts she would beg you to knack her. Failure to do that means she would hate you for life for embarrassing her.

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Natbrowny: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Djdeebrain:

Listen to this papi.

Run like u r bolt. Do hurdles along d way if u can, high jump and triple jump is allowed

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bahamas95:
You touched her vital parts yet she didn't allow you touch her.....You must be a learner. I hope you ain't referring to her hands as the vital parts?

If you truly touch a girl in her vital parts she would beg you to knack her. Failure to do that means she would hate you for life for embarrassing her.

Really?

I fingered her and she cum
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Savedday2: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
See this mugu SIMP! Girl wey everybody dey chop clean mouth for area na him you want take serious?

Oga chop ur own comot make others chop.

9ja girls are more useless than used tissue paper. All of them are the same.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by victooman: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Forget those boys yarning dust O.p ,if a woman allow u to touch her private part,kiss and romance her then she definitely is into u,, they wont give out that hole easily because they dont want to look cheap or they want an assurance from you,, if a girl is not into u, ur touch alone will irritates her,, she will gist and play with u but her body language will be repulsive,when ever u try to touch her ,so if a woman allows u to romance and touch her it all depends on how u play ur game from there.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
victooman:
Forget those boys yarning dust O.p ,if a woman allow u to touch her private part,kiss and romance her then she definitely is into u,, they wont give out that hole easily because they dont want to look cheap or they want an assurance from you,, if a girl is not into u, ur touch alone will irritates her,, she will gist and play with u but her body language will be repulsive,when ever u try to touch her ,so if a woman allows u to romance and touch her it all depends on how u play ur game from there.

Ok, thanks
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Femich18(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
What other advice do you need?

Can't you see the useless girl is trying to friend zone you and make you her unlimited cash plug?

Friend Zoning at its peak.
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Femich18:

Friend Zoning at its peak.

After touching?
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Bashnigga(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Then get close to her grin
Hahahahaha. comrade, just dey play
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Autobot05: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

Stop fornication
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Autobot05:

Stop fornication

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Femich18(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

After touching?
It doesn't matter. You can't get a good relationship with that kinda girl. You both should just enter into a business transaction shikena
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Femich18:

It doesn't matter. You can't get a good relationship with that kinda girl. You both should just enter into a business transaction shikena

Business transaction?
Which is?
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Rickmann: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

Friends with benefits , Ode.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by NEWBIN: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Rickmann:

Friends with benefits , Ode.

Which one again is friends with benefits
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Johnholt909: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
victooman:
Being a man in a women’s world. What if she does not let in but asks you to massage her?
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Isabi4lov: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bashnigga:

Hahahahaha. comrade, just dey play
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂 make everybody just dey play , babe say make you draw her closer , prove to her say you no dey sell okro but you dey draw her attention

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Rickmann: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
NEWBIN:

Which one again is friends with benefits

My Gawd!
Are you 10 years old?

It means she wants to be trading her sex for favours(money and other stuff) from you.
Re: I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
That's friends with benefits. You Bleep yourselves low-key. Take the deal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 63 Years Old Woman Who Posts Pictures Like A 30 Year Old / Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? / What Do You Like Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.