Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man (3616 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Legitupdate: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man

A young man in his early 30s have been praised for his outstanding qualities and his astonishing ability to forgive. The young man was happily married to his beautiful wife before they devil stepped into their marriage.

The wife went out and had extra marital affairs that resulted in pregnancy. The man was said to have been devastated by the ugly development as the wife went away with another man

However.....

See reactions by social media users;

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/22/man-welcome-back-his-wife-who-cheated-on-him-and-got-pregnant-for-another-man/ [/url]

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by LanreFasasi: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na wa o. Simps everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Abfinest007(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
it is finished. them dey use one sense fry akara
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by kazyhm(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
They husband is practicing how to manage multiple heartbreaks

3 Likes

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by wildcatter23(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
shocked

The man must be an arsenal fan. They are serial heart break managers

1 Like

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by bernard1000001(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
woow
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Kdon2: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Legitupdate:

A young man in his early 30s have been praised for his outstanding qualities and his astonishing ability to forgive. The young man was happily married to his beautiful wife before they devil stepped into their marriage.

The wife went out and had extra marital affairs that resulted in pregnancy. The man was said to have been devastated by the ugly development as the wife went away with another man

However.....

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/22/man-welcome-back-his-wife-who-cheated-on-him-and-got-pregnant-for-another-man/ [/url]

Murder case loading!

2 Likes

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by thorpido(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
So romantic. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Biglittlelois(f): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Same guys typing simp and whatnot will advice a wife to never leave her cheating husband with a child outside,

This one probably depends on the woman for food and shelter, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by longetivity(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
mad man

1 Like

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by SkyFlint: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
He is a real man. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by merieam16(f): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
LanreFasasi:
Na wa o. Simps everywhere
u tink so...d human minds er very deep.U cant kno his next line of action

1 Like

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by LanreFasasi: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
merieam16:

Please I want to forget the thread abeg. The mere notion is sickening to my senses
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Vyzz: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
That it's his choice

2 Likes

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Dreamliner787(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Legitupdate:

However.....

angry angry angry

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by jaytee01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
wildcatter23:
shocked

The man must be an arsenal fan. They are serial heart break managers
grin
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Queenslander(f): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
He's a real man, the red pill takers won't like this one,. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by omooba969(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:

Obviously you have no idea what a REAL MAN is made of. cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by omooba969(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Legitupdate:

A young man in his early 30s have been praised for his outstanding qualities and his astonishing ability to forgive. The young man was happily married to his beautiful wife before the devil stepped into their marriage.

However.....

There you go... grin

Blame the devil as usual and refuse to take responsibility for your action.
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by omooba969(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
merieam16:

He will surely come back to his sense someday and I hope we don't get a terrible headline on CNN.

There will always be trust issues. cool
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Queenslander(f): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
omooba969:

Obviously you have no idea what a REAL MAN is made of. cool
Lol. If you say so..
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Starz825(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
No girl fit break my heart wey go pain me...u know aw many of my ticket wey don cut don brk my heart into pieces....

And besides, the young man fit get plan ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by omooba969(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
Lol. If you say so..

WE ARE TERRITORIAL IN NATURE. cool

The guy will defo have trust issues going forward.
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Paromarc: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is a very difficult thing to do, this man may have a hidden agenda, I smell money rituals, confam aza loading.

1 Like

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Khd95(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
General commander of simpliton, world wide grin
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by MrSensor(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mad people full everywhere.

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by MrSensor(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
[s]He's a real man, the red pill takers won't like this one,. [/s] cheesy cheesy
nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by Momi4ene(f): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lol
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by paulolee(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
this wan na madness na.... a niaja man can never try this, except better moni de involved..
Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by paulolee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
if dts wat u call being a real man, i dont wana be a real man and i pray your brother, male relatives and son ends up being real men when they get married..

7 Likes

Re: Man Welcome Back His Wife Who Cheated On Him And Got Pregnant For Another Man by laosy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pls nairanders, permit me to use the word simp for the first time.
Omo, this one na correct definition of simpleton grin grin. Raising another man kid?? I'm sure it's some stupid women and his fellow simps that cheer him to make this decision.
Even if I go to US, I'll never live in Missisimping! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 41yrs Old Woman Who Has Over 40 Kids For 1 Man (pics/video) / What Is The Purpose Of Bachelor's Eve? / Ladies: Will You Sell Your Virginity For $30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.