Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? (573 Views)

How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? / Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? by Rabbi4real: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good evening madam,

Hide my identity. I am very unhappy in my marriage because my wife has pushed me to do what I never planned to do: I just cheated on my wife and I feel very unhappy about it but she is the cause of it.

I got married in 2015 after dating my wife for 2 years. There was no s*x during our courtship because we are both Christians but we talked about our expectations on S*x when we got married. I told her I like oral s*x. I like to give it and I like to receive it. She made me believe she was ok with it.

When we got married, things were different, I eat her up and she likes it alot but she does not like to go down on me. I was like,but I told you so. For me, it helps me get aroused and last longer in bed.

I was really disappointed in the first year of marriage when she refused to do oral on me. She started saying rubbish like its not healthy,its not biblical. As far as am concerned: all those are mere excuses.

Oral s*x in marriage is ok cos God did not specify how to have s*x in marriage. The health part of it,I make sure I am clean and very careful. But she enjoys it when I eat her ...I had to stop cause she was being selfish.

It put a strain on our relationship. She knows I am a faithful man...that I would not cheat on her but making love became boring for me. I struggled with getting aroused when its time for love making.

But like I said,I am a Christian man and I have pledged to be faithful...so I carried my cross like that. But you see, the devil knows how to tempt you with your weakness. One day,.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/21/my-wife-denied-me-for-five-years-how-do-i-avoid-having-a-side-chick/

Re: My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? by Kalatium(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nawa o
Re: My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? by gasparpisciotta: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Help a woman today. Marry more than one or have concubines.

Solomonic lineage
Re: My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? by Aboks(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
So what do you want us to do for you
Re: My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? by longetivity(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
your matter tie gele
Re: My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? by HomerTimpson: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
undecided
Re: My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? by Vyzz: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
cool
Re: My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? by earnit4: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Go out and fuvvk a sluttty just leave her at home let her keep it
Re: My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? by Rabbi4real: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hmnnnn shocked

earnit4:
Go out and fuvvk a sluttty just leave her at home let her keep it

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Shock After A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin In The Presenc / Should Sex Be Given 90% In Marriage? / Am I The Only One Who Expereinces This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.