Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) (4135 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by teegrams(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
A man named Jacob Field has shared his bitter experience after his wife denied him sex.Are you a man ?have your wife denied you sex ?you can also share your experience or how you felt in the comment section.

He wrote:

I am one of those husbands who have gotten angry when denied sex.

And I will share with you why. I will probably get a lot of hate for this but I will state my truth.

Too often women use sex as a way to manipulate men and treat them like dogs which is sad. If you are a good boy you get a treat, if you do something your wife doesn’t like, you can forget about it. This is the attitude I dislike.

Men are usually taught to hide their emotions since they are young and sex with a loved one is a way to connect with the person we love.

When sex is used as a tool to train your man like a dog, it backfires because your man is smarter than a dog and will really figure out that they have a highly conditional, manipulative relationship where love, touch and affection are denied them for reasons that may not entirely be obvious to them.

I was not angry because I felt entitled to my first wife’s body. Being entitled means that I think I have a right to do what I want whenever I want. There was always consent and any man knows that they can only control their actions not their partners decisions. In other words it is the woman’s choice, men have zero power here.

When I got married for me it was an agreement between us that we would try our best to fulfill each other’s physical and emotional needs. That we would care about each other and do our best to help each other. Yes showing love and affection and having sexual relations are a huge part of this.

I felt angry for being denied one of my main outlets for showing love and affection. But most of all I felt lonely and unloved.

What still upsets me is the double standard women have for men. If I was a woman who stated that my man had denied me love and sexual relations, there would be many women saying that my man should “man up” go to his doctor to be checked out for medical issues and perhaps psychological issues. Maybe even go get a prescription filled if he needed help.

Shouldn’t women be held to the same standard? I certainly believe so.

Read More: http://rayoonline.com/man-shares-his-experience-after-his-wife-denied-him-sexhave-you-been-denied/

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmmm.... Man and the hunger for Toto.

God n.a. your hand I dey oo. No let the hunger and desire for Toto kill me

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by bjayx: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Let ur woman know you can get laid outside if she denies you sex without a good reason.

8 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by Uglymugg: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Go outside and get it. Make sure your wife find out about it. She will throw herself up and down in regret. A Woman will Naturally work against themselves, they can't help it. It's just their nature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by thesicilian: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Uglymugg:
Go outside and get it. Make sure your wife find out about it. She will throw herself up and down in regret. A Woman will Naturally work against themselves, they can't help it. It's just their nature.
Go and play outside!

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is what happens when partners marry who they dont find sexually atractive. Its like ur wife dont find you sexually attractive.so srry. There are small girls with big Gods around. Try themcheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
undecided

A lot of men forget that their wife is human & not a sex doll that u can juz fvck anytime u want..

Why he didn't asked his wife for losing her sexual desires the next day? Most women when they are preoccupied of things, they are worried of something, they lost their sexual appetite .. This is where men should try to comfort and understand their partner sha...

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Uglymugg:
how sure are u?cheesy she might just be among those few wives who will jump for joy when they get to know the husband they refused sex is now sleeping with slayqueens....at least dat one mean say he wont be wahalarin her. But then when she sobers up she might put purge medicine on the husband's food sha or if care's not taken she might even poison himcheesy.
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by dingbang(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
lefulefu:
This is what happens when partners marry who they dont find sexually atractive. Its like ur wife dont find you sexually attractive.so srry. There are small girls with big Gods around. Try themcheesy.
or more like there are small girls out there, he can pick one and be her god
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by Martin0(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

A lot of men forget that their wife is human & not a sex doll that u can juz fvck anytime u want..

Why he didn't asked his wife for losing her sexual desires the next day? Most women when they are preoccupied of things, they are worried of something, they lost their sexual appetite .. This is where men should try to comfort and understand their partner sha...

nothing like lots of men jor! just use "human's "abi women nor dey do that kind thing abigrin
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by vanida6: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Be fuvccking me like a sex Doll no no horrny we gonna divorce,,,

any husband that did not limit him sexual huge wit me our marriage aint gonna last.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by eaglez(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is so touching men,I really appreciate the pastor that celebrated his wife mentioning some few things including not denying him of sex,I know sometimes she may not be in the mood but using it as a tool to starve the man is really out of place,some might mention some factors to justify the feelings or mood of the woman but the truth is in marriage both parties own themselves and things pertaining swxuality shouldn't be joked with,I know of a fine gentleman whose wife denied him severally of sex,he felt so bad and has found solace in masturbation,dear beautiful and wonderful wives no matter what happens kindly and politely meet the bedroom need of the man and so too same goes for the man,else cracks on the wall will make the lizard's grip more firm.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by vanida6: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Hmmmm.... Man and the hunger for Toto.

God n.a. your hand I dey oo. No let the hunger and desire for Toto kill me
amen
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Martin0:

nothing like lots of men jor! just use "human's "abi women nor dey do that kind thing abigrin

grin

Shaaaraaap jor! Ur still virgin lipsrsealed

The moment when u dey hit NUNU of ur wife, I'm pretty sure she will have a DICK RASH grin

All types of toto fall on ur mouth tongue
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
or more like there are small girls out there, he can pick one and be her god
even bettercheesy...or d house girl can provide service sef.is dat not what some married men docheesy. I am surprised he is even complaining.
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
vanida6:

any husband that did not limit him sexual huge wit me our marriage aint gonna last.

Sorry... Who da hell are you again?

Fvck out!
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by damtan(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Well, sex is an integral part of marriage.
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by lilmax(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
divorce and marry another
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by vanida6: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Sorry... Who da hell are you again?

Fvck out!
sorry i dnt answer fools undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by SEXONLY: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
My dear, always try to satisfy your husband.

vanida6:

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by SEXONLY: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
The man should have masturbate and pour on her.
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
vanida6:
sorry i dnt answer fools undecided

Type in "Fool"
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by donbachi(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Why wont she deny you sex.when you go out,drink shekpe,smoke ciga,drink gutter water,chop suya and come back home smelling like a poultry farm, without brushing your mouth.and you want her to kiss you,have sex with you...bros,you think am na...if na you,you go gree?.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by Martin0(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Shaaaraaap jor! Ur still virgin lipsrsealed

The moment when u dey hit NUNU of ur wife, I'm pretty sure she will have a DICK RASH grin

All types of toto fall on ur mouth tongue

o boy, chai u don begin talk rough pass before ooogrin

abeg nor spoil me abeg!!!
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by milemimi93(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
The only time a girl shud deny her bf sex is durin her monthly cycle.

The only time a wife shud deny her husband sex is wen she's 9months pregnant.

Aside these two, I see no reason one shud deny his/her partner sex.
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
I felt angry for being denied one of my main outlets for showing love and affection. But most of all I felt lonely and unloved.

That right there is one very familiar feeling isn't? When she becomes emotionally unavailable and you just can't get across to her, it becomes one of the loneliest moments for a guy.
A woman's love guarantees NOTHING, so the earlier you realize that you're responsible for your own happiness the better. You can't keep living off crumbs of her emotions, forever at the mercy of her countenance. Next time you feeling hórny and she ain't DTF? do something about it. Next time you're feeling all lonely and unloved? go lift, meditate, play with your kid, go get yourself something damn expensive - do anything than just sit there wallowing in that circle of perpetual self-pity.

In the end we're all alone, with nothing but the demons that keep us up at night. Nobody is gon save you, and that's fine. Be at peace with that.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by Chubhie: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Our ancestors married many wives for moments as this.
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by ibkayee(f): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Eh to be fair, we don't know if this was a one off or if it's a regular occurrence? Were they on good terms at the time? Did they just have an argument? All we know is that the wife denied him sex one day, what were there circumstances that led up to her denying him? (If there were any).

If she's just being difficult for no reason however and uses it as a tool regularly I understand his frustration
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by FeminineSniper(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
vanida6:

You talking stewpid like his life revolves around ur punna. As much as a man must understand that the wife is human and not some toy or zex robot, women on the other hand are pretty annoying for wanting to dictate the emotional flow and balance. It's a two-way tin girl. For the records I'm married and u should know that women get complacent once they are in marriage.
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by FeminineSniper(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:
Eh to be fair, we don't know if this was a one off or if it's a regular occurrence? Were they on good terms at the time? Did they just have an argument? All we know is that the wife denied him sex one day, what were there circumstances that led up to her denying him? (If there were any).

If she's just being difficult for no reason however and uses it as a tool regularly I understand understand his frustration

You have some atom of sense. However,so bcoz Dem get misunderstanding she has every right to deny her husband zex ba? Ride on, I am watching u from the highest place
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by ibkayee(f): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
FeminineSniper:

You have some atom of sense. However,so bcoz Dem get misunderstanding she has every right to deny her husband zex ba? Ride on, I am watching u from the highest place
As long as she isn't using it as a weapon against him, and regularly, if she isn't in the mood because of an argument one day I don't see why not. I don't know the circumstances surrounding the OP's situation however

For all we know he may have done something awful to her and is complaining that she didn't give him sex that evening lol. (I'm not saying this is what happened, like I said, I don't know)
Re: Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) by fr3do(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2018
Na wa o
No be your wife kitten wey you don already colonize, na im you come dey bitter about.

Find happiness on your own, hang out with friends, hit the gym, go swimming. But don't cheat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets / Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger / Princess Salt Has Got The Baddest Booty In Nollywood (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.