Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,856 members, 7,862,805 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Guys Stop Shaming Us In The Name Of Proposal!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Shaming Us In The Name Of Proposal!!! (399 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Stop Shaming Us In The Name Of Proposal!!! by zedegit: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
I watched a video where a guy knelt down in a public place begging a girl to marry him.

Sotay other strangers started forcing the girl to say "Yes".
What kind of nonsense is that and how did we get this low.

The guy was even crying. Who does that?

Is kneeling down in public during proposal an African culture?

Must guys embarrass their ancestors during this thoughtless act that brings embarrassment to some girls.

I think it's time this nonsense must stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXV817kz9Q
Re: Guys Stop Shaming Us In The Name Of Proposal!!! by Aboks(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nonsense if em no kneel down una go still complain
Re: Guys Stop Shaming Us In The Name Of Proposal!!! by longetivity(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
All vagina pipu sef
Re: Guys Stop Shaming Us In The Name Of Proposal!!! by HomerTimpson: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

How Many Wedding Ceremony Have You Attended This Year?? / Local Government In / Meet The Guy Who God Used To Change My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.