Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Meet The Guy Who God Used To Change My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Guy Who God Used To Change My Story (394 Views)

What Will Happen If You Refuse To Marry Who God Told You To Marry. / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Guy Who God Used To Change My Story by chinenye497: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
I love the hymn There shall be showers of blessings a lot. So while we sang it in church on Sunday, it brought back some memories.

I had gone to withdraw some monies from the ATM close to my house that evening. The queue was crazy, so I decided to go home and come back in the morning. Behold, when I got there, the place was empty. I felt it was because it was still very early. Feeling very cool with myself, I slot in my card. It read, unable to dispense cash.
I almost ran mad because I just had N100 with me. And I needed N250 to take me to work. What do I do now? As I stood there thinking of what to do and praying to God at the same time to send me a helper, a car just stopped in front of me.

The man asked me where I was going, Victoria Island, I said. He asked me to hop in.
I didn’t hesitate because I knew he was God sent. We drove in silence until I got to my junction. I thanked him very much, we exchanged numbers, and he drove off. Later that evening, I sent him a text message to show appreciation for the lift. We didn’t communicate again after that day.

One evening as I was taking a stroll to my junction to buy suya, an unknown number called me, and the caller asked me how I was doing? I said I was fine, he asked me if I still remembered him, I said no, he said so you didn’t save my number in your phone while he was talking I tried to recognize the voice, but I could not place it. So I apologized and asked him to reveal his identity.

Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/11/02/showers-of-blessings/
Re: Meet The Guy Who God Used To Change My Story by ORIAYO70(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
chinenye497:
I love the hymn There shall be showers of blessings a lot. So while we sang it in church on Sunday, it brought back some memories.

I had gone to withdraw some monies from the ATM close to my house that evening. The queue was crazy, so I decided to go home and come back in the morning. Behold, when I got there, the place was empty. I felt it was because it was still very early. Feeling very cool with myself, I slot in my card. It read, unable to dispense cash.
I almost ran mad because I just had N100 with me. And I needed N250 to take me to work. What do I do now? As I stood there thinking of what to do and praying to God at the same time to send me a helper, a car just stopped in front of me.

The man asked me where I was going, Victoria Island, I said. He asked me to hop in.
I didn’t hesitate because I knew he was God sent. We drove in silence until I got to my junction. I thanked him very much, we exchanged numbers, and he drove off. Later that evening, I sent him a text message to show appreciation for the lift. We didn’t communicate again after that day.

One evening as I was taking a stroll to my junction to buy suya, an unknown number called me, and the caller asked me how I was doing? I said I was fine, he asked me if I still remembered him, I said no, he said so you didn’t save my number in your phone while he was talking I tried to recognize the voice, but I could not place it. So I apologized and asked him to reveal his identity.

Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/11/02/showers-of-blessings/

La click la faint
Re: Meet The Guy Who God Used To Change My Story by Perfecttouch(m): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
This story reminds me of a God sent nairalander..

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Current Dollar To Naira Rate / Penis Enlargment Herb / Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.