Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Financial Stability Or Look - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Financial Stability Or Look (9172 Views)

Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl / Which Thrills You In A Guy? Style Or Look ? / Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financial Stability Or Look by AjanleKoko: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2011
Tosinville:

Sincerely, i don tire for ppl on NL for goodness sake, none of yall don't school or live in nigeria?¿¿ i have never met someone who lives in lagos here before but they always be nigerians living abroad, i don tire o! hahahahahaha

Pls be real on here, i know its good to promote yourself but not like lying that u never stay in 9ja lol  

Most people I know in Naija prefer FB.

ola olabiy:

Check this out!

This is Ronnie (64) with his black girlfie.

Also, check this link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1312090/Ronnie-Wood-frolicks-girlfriend-Ana-Araujo-holiday-Spain.html

Ronnie na Rolling Stone. That alone is guaranteed to attract any babe. Forget money, after living a whole life of being pursued all over the place by groupies, those guys aren't likely to pay for it.

ola olabiy:

I dey laugh oo. Ecclestone level sef pass your own.

And, I am 100% sure you will say a big YES if Mr Ecclestone wants you (No offence o).

If you are lodged in a typical The Dorchester suite. I mean around 10, 000 pounds (2.5 million naira) per night suite. First class flights and to start the whole whirlwind romance, he lodges $5 million in you account.

Abi no be Naija girls wey dey say yes to all those old, pot-bellied, Benz 190-riding men wey dey come pick una for campus? Abegi.

Benz 190 ke. Ola, E don tay wey you comot Naija. You can only find Benz 190 as kabukabu in some remote areas in Lagos.

If you show up in Unilag with Benz 190 even as a student, the gals fit slap you if you approach them grin When GL550, G wagon, and the various Land Rover Products (LR3, LR4, HSE Sport) full everywhere? Except you don join the Unilag shuttle service sha.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2011
why  are u getting urself upset cos of what he said .he just said the truth.what else would explain why u girls run after old men and even diabolic yahoo yahoo boys.u babes date old men not minding that they are same age with your fathers.u date yahoo yahoo boys even though u know that they use fetish means to convince their magas. like someone said, if money grow on tree,babes would date monkeys. the irony of it is that babes want to have the best of both world- looks and financial stability.babes wouldnt mind marrying a rich guy and then run after the fine boys around. i just hate it when people come here to ask if babes like this and money,that and money etc.we know they would always choose money over anything.op,open a thread and ask  these babes to choose between money and the lives of their parent and u will find  out that most of them will go for money. i rest ma case

first of all. i aint  upset. second. do i look like that your girlfriend that left u miserably because you re broke? well i guess No. my advice. dont keep girlfriends no more if u dont have the money to take kia of them.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Tosinville(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2011
Johnterry2,

Bro, thanks alot for your support, i really appreciate dhat.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2011
Johnterry2,

Bro, thanks alot for your support, i really appreciate dhat.

two broke friends on the line. angry
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Tosinville(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2011
^^^huh! thats the reason i said just hit my msn up with messages for us to get in touch let me upgrade you, madam.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2011
i just told u i dont want Windows Vista. cos i already have window 8 running.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by johnterry2: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2011
joyblinks d mumu,

what u need is some serious forking to correct ur damaged brain
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2011
well make i ignore you. i get standard of people wey i dey talk to for this Nairaland. try the next door with your pencil prick
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by 190: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2011
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2011

why the video?
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2011
190. u didnt need to creat another e-mail address.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by olaolabiy: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Benz 190 ke. Ola, E don tay wey you comot Naija. You can only find Benz 190 as kabukabu in some remote areas in Lagos.

If you show up in Unilag with Benz 190 even as a student, the gals fit slap you if you approach them grin When GL550, G wagon, and the various Land Rover Products (LR3, LR4, HSE Sport) full everywhere? Except you don join the Unilag shuttle service sha.

grin Haaahaha. cheesy cheesy

I know. The 190 comment na to make NL babes vex oo. Just to indicate ghetto class of men.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by olaolabiy: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Ronnie na Rolling Stone. That alone is guaranteed to attract any babe. Forget money, after living a whole life of being pursued all over the place by groupies, those guys aren't likely to pay for it.

Yeah! Ronnie Wood. Of Rolling Stone fame.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by 190: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2011
why is my name all over the place

what did i do undecided
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2011
ur name? the last time i checked it was ur dream car

Benz 190.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Omolola1(f): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2011
lol
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by 190: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2011
joyblinks:

your name? the last time i checked it was your dream car

Benz 190.

it kant be
that was my first car at 15
now im a proud owner of a yaris back in nigeria  undecided
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by 190: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2011
joyblinks:

190. u didnt need to creat another e-mail address.
how  undecided
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2011
how can u use ur ex car as ur id? thats ur dream car man. u remember u told me sometime about it
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by 190: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2011
joyblinks:

how can u use your ex car as your id? thats your dream car man. u remember u told me sometime about it
shocked shocked

Joy you wan wound!! angry angry
btw you didnt have to cover your face and your whitie's face!!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaObLvsswI4[/flash]
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by johnterry2: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
joyblinks-yahoo yahoo girl
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by 190: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
johnterry2:

joyblinks-yahoo yahoo girl
grin grin grin
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Tosinville(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
lol
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
190. no dey use another Id dey deceive urself.

even people wey dey do Yahoo runs beta pass you.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by 190: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
joyblinks:

190. no dey use another Id dey deceive urself.

even people wey dey do Yahoo runs beta pass you.

im starting to think you really like me joy
bring it on!!
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2011
even if am leaving REALITY. u think i will even look u small? forward ever and backward never
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by 190: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
<<< when they like you, they always play-hate>>>

talk now or forever hold your piss
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
(shouts)

190 STOP ASKING ME TO DATE YOU. I LOVE REALITY AND NOT YOU. IS IT BY FORCE
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by 190: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
grin grin grin

Are you sure you really like reality

Besides i know you like to date me why are just confusing yourself!! grin grin
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by koolchicco: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2011
190:

grin  grin  grin

Are you sure you really like reality

Besides i know you like to date me why are just confusing yourself!!  grin  grin

Why would she wanna date an ugly-fugal-looking-dude with financial MELTDOWN? angry
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by joyblinks(f): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
Why would she wanna date an ugly-fugal-looking-dude with a financial instability

help me ask am oooo,  i wonder what i will be doing with a man even a Jamaica babe is managing. ehn
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by koolchicco: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
joyblinks:

help me ask am oooo,  i wonder what i will be doing with a man even a Jamaica babe is managing. ehn
Neither was I on your side too grin, save that you prove that you aren't a gold digger and desists from your ultimate ''financial stability man'' search! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another 'pretty Mike' Surfaces, Sleeps With Girls Unprotected And Shares Pics / Martha Kay ‘PUS.SY’ Being Released In Series (more PUS.SY Pics Leaks ONLINE) / Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.