Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Financial Stability Or Look - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Financial Stability Or Look (9178 Views)

Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl / Which Thrills You In A Guy? Style Or Look ? / Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Stability Or Look by aminalib(f): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2011
Would you rather be with someone(being married to them) who is financially sound and fit but not quite your type(as in looks) OR be with someone who has everything u like physically but is not stable financially.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by 190: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2011
hehehehe, Guess who's here

well @ your post

Looks aint gonna give me 3 square meals,i'll go for financial stability!
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Coolabbie: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2011
I go wit financial stability. Looks will fade over tym. Besides dere is a saying dat a man is neva ugly tho i dont believe it
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by MrsChima(f): 12:08am On Feb 18, 2011
Chile! There are fugly men on this site! I am still traumatized by SOME OF THEM I SEEN. I am like YOUR MOMMA SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED YOU!
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by MrCork17: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Chile!  There are fugly men on this site!  I am still traumatized by SOME OF THEM I SEEN.  I am like YOUR MOMMA SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED YOU!

Mrs.Chima <<<<< hmmmm. now she wants to swallow! wink
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by MrsChima(f): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2011
It won't be yours TRUST. I am still looking for the willy. Can you enlarge it by 100% please?
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2011
None of the above thank you.

I wouldn't marry someone i'm not physically attracted to neither will I marry well you know the rest lipsrsealed

Mr Chima, you have been dropped! angry angry angry angry
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by koolchicco: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2011
@OP

I'd go with the latter. undecided
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by MrsChima(f): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2011
Rokiatu!

How can I be dropped? What did I do?
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 18, 2011
You have been cheating on me with D-sense angry

Let me not go off topic, u will meet me at home tongue grin
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Dsense(m): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2011
OP.
None of the above!!!
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by naijafrend: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2011
Option 1 is already married;someone could take your place anytime. You are just a kept woman
If it is just the material life of a mistress you are looking for, this is your option

You dont have to take a back seat with Option 2. You can be his wife, mother of his kids, raise a perfect family. Just because the man is not rich now doesn't mean he can remain that way forever. Encourage the man to make it big and this guy could make your life better than the married papa for all you know !
If you want to be part of  starting from scratch of what could possibly be your dream life, this is your bet.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by MrCork17: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2011
aminalib:

Would you rather be with someone(married) who is financially sound and fit but not quite your type(as in looks) OR be with someone who has everything u like physically but is not stable financially.

Mr Cork <<<<<<<<has almost everythings & almost financially stable wink
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Seun(m): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2011
Why must the financially stable man be already married?
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by aminalib(f): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2011
Seun:

Why must the financially stable man be already married?

i did not mean he is already married, i meant as in which one would u rather marry, let me rephrase the top
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by MrCork17: 12:44am On Feb 18, 2011
aminalib <<<<< cheating on a married man wink
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Dsense(m): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2011
Can some1 ban Mr cork?

Back to the topic.
Amina, what's your own stand? tongue
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by MrCork17: 12:50am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

Can some1 ban Mr cork?

Ok, I will try wink
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by ogogoro: 12:58am On Feb 18, 2011
Neither. I think we women hould stop deceiving ourselves and buying the ridiculous idea that marriage is a "what can i get out of this" contract. What do you bring to the table yourself? Are you really ready for marriage when you are seeking external opinions on wo to marry based solely on finances and looks. Don't you think that there is more to life than these things that fade away?
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by MrsChima(f): 1:19am On Feb 18, 2011
Lawd! Where is these whining men coming from? Seriously.

It hurts when women start having list of qualifications and criteria huh men? Now, you see how women feel when you pull out your dumb arse list and big red crayon checking off one by one!
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Ladyjide(f): 2:58am On Feb 18, 2011
Personally I would go with the financially stable man, because at the end of the day his looks are not going to keep your lights on and bills paid!! Now the main deciding factor is how he treats me, because if he is ugly, financially stable but treats me like crap, Then I would rather be by myself- than be mistreated.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
@poster
brains/looks over anything else!
one thing is certain, there is NO WAY i would date/marry an ugly unattractive looking person.lol!
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2011
SMH.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Omolola1(f): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2011
The two are very important, they go pari-pasu for me
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by obowunmi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2011
Men go for looks --- women go for money.

I've never seen a ugly successful man with a ugly chick ---- but any type of woman hunts for a successful man (regardless of his looks) .
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by dbigrod(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
i can date a not so pretty babe if her body is hot but then such relationship wont last more than 3 months (by then i must got what i wanted)
i would prefer to marry a pretty babe over a rich one. as for the babes that chose money over looks,what happens if something happens to the guys` riches? i trust naija babes.they would tell whoever cares to listen that she never wanted to marry the guy.that the parents forced her to marry the guy. besides,when some women get married to these money bags,they still cant take off their mind off the fine dudes.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Tosinville(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
If you date someone you don't really like his/her outward appearance just because of the financial stability, you'll later cheat on your spouse when you eventually found your dream man/woman.

As for me, i don't really look for beauty in a lady only if she has d b00bz and butt to kill it, i'm good with that dats why i don't like lepa girlz hehe!
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by koolchicco: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
Omolola1:

The two are very important, they go pari-pasu for me
Choose one already. Besides, who wouldn't want the two if that's the case. undecided

obowunmi:

Men go for looks --- women go for money.

I've never seen a ugly successful man with a ugly chick ---- but any type of woman hunts for a successful man (regardless of his looks) .

FACT!
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2011
Financial stability of course.
A man's body is what attracts me and his"swag" to me
defines him, not his "pretty/handsome" face.  undecided
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Tosinville(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2011
MzDarkskin,

So you like guys with gorilla-looking face but with the body of ll cool j and with kinda swag of T.I?lol
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by Yemmyc(f): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
@poster,financial stability na,coz jst handsomeness cnt satisfy ma materialistic wnts.
Re: Financial Stability Or Look by aminalib(f): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
uote author=MzD@rkSkin link=topic=607107.msg7755950#msg7755950 date=1298046995]
Financial stability of course.
A man's body is what attracts me and his"swag" to me
defines him, not his "pretty/handsome" face.  undecided

[quote][/quote]

Girl i know what ya mean, mmmmm thoughts  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / What Could Be My Problem? / Ladies,..good News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.