Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? (7620 Views)

WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck / Which Hurts More: Your Friend Sleeping With Your Wife Or Sleeping With Your Mom? / Do I Look Better As A Petite Woman Or As A Chubby Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Obakashdee(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2020
MrSensor:

Mad people full this forum sha

Mr man, you are in more trouble, infact you must go to hell.

Tell us the one you’ve done too before casting your harmless stone, yen yen you must go to hell God’s PA pele
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by lastchild: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Notatribalist:
you can marry your cousin in some country.
I heard that too but I sometimes think it's a fairy tale that doesn't happen in any country
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by lastchild: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2020
BlackBullXXX:
Cousins, Nephew, Nieces are all blood na and there's no way to end it except through sacrifice or confessions depending on the part of Nigeria they come from, married woman are free pussy, if you no look for them they'll look for you.

There's one in my neighborhood that come to dick me once in a while, tying wrapper without pants under neat, sweet pussy for me anytime any day.

Woman make spoilt, if you no chop am, another person go chop am and as for those shouting its a sin, everyone is a sinner irrespective of the sin.

Don't marry a lady you cannot satisfy at home, they are human beings too and always need admiration, complimenting and steady sex.

With the three above elements you can Bleep any stray married woman. Lol.
these days married women are getting loose to immoralities, a friend of mine is dealing with one presently

But I still find it difficult to believe that a guy will summon courage to walk to a married woman and start asking her out

Maybe just like you said, the married women make the move sometime
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Notatribalist(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2020
lastchild:
I heard that too but I sometimes think it's a fairy tale that doesn't happen in any country
I have a Malian friend who got married to his cousin.it's normal in Mali

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by doggedfighter(f): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2020
None is an abomination.
It's just sex that happened.
No big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by femi4: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2020
fubbyy:
I once slept with a married woman and I have a friend who's presently sleeping with his cousin, anytime I think that he's doomed , I'll just remember my own afair with a married woman

Who do you think have committed a bigger abomination between my friend and I?
Both. One is bigger than the other
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Cryptofxt10: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Make I spread my mat for here grin
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Finnese001: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2020
My kinda type of thread wink
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2020
It's not bad at all.
What you two should do next it to sleep with your sisters and your mothers. Your lives will change for good.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by JIMMY1393: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2020
magictonic:
I know someone who's married to her 2nd cousin.

Muslim people abi??
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Fairview1: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2020
You mean all these things are happening for real or someone is just joking here?

I can't even imagine thinking this kind of thoughts out loud, not to even think of doing anything close to that.

Reeks of moral bankruptcy!

Pikes.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Quality20(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2020
What made you phuck a married woman?
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by GeneralKoko(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2020
proffmykey:
OP Both is a sin;there is nothing like big sin or small sin:Both of you commit the sin of fornication;1cor 6:13-MEATS FOR THE BELLY,AND THE BELLY FOR MEATS:BUT GOD SHALL DESTROY BOTH IT AND THEM.NOW THE BODY IS NOT FOR FORNICATION,BUT FOR THE LORD;AND THE LORD FOR THE BODY.VS9-KNOW YE NOT THAT THE UNRIGHTEOUS SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD?BE NOT DECEIVED:NEITHER FORNICATORS,NOR IDOLATERS,NOR ADULTERERS,NOR EFFEMINATE,NOR ABUSERS OF THEMSELVES WITH MANKIND....GOD LOVES YOU AND YOUR FRIEND;PLS KINDLY REPENT AND CONFESS YOUR SINS TO HIM AND PRAY FOR THE LORSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST BY SAYING THIS SHORT PRAYER:LORD JESUS I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT YOU DIED FOR MY SINS AND YOU RESSURECT ON THE THIRD DAY,I CONFESS WITH MY MOUTH YOUR LORDSHIP OVER MY LIFE,BE MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR AMEN...WELCOME TO THE BODY OF CHRIST IF YOU SAID THIS PRAYER WITH HEART;YOU ARE SAVED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION..PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIEND....Call this number for prayer and counselling:08066744958 & 07050352029

Sometimes I wonder if it is difficult for Nigerians to read and understand. Tufiakwa!!!
Op didn't say which is a bigger sin , he said which is a bigger abomination in society .

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Chimezie198(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
MrSensor:

Mad people full this forum sha

Mr man, you are in more trouble, infact you must go to hell.
oya drag am go hell na since he MUST go to hell

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by fubbyy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Quality20:
What made you phuck a married woman?
the young, single and average looking girls have so much drama in their lives, from playing hard to get to financial demanding

All of a sudden, a mature, super pretty married woman showed up with all the goodies I was pursuing in single girls

First,she introduced me to christ, she's the reason I know God today , I know this sounds laughable but it's true , our affair was wrong but yes we did and I gained a lot from it, financial help, spirituality and making me rise in longrich

Our relationship made me understand that committing a sin doesn't change the fact that who's a child of God is a child of God, she is
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by tunize(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenslander:
Both of you are going straight to hell,. If you don't repent and confess your sins before God and man!!
Babe u fine oooh shuuuu

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by weyreypey: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
fubbyy:
the young, single and average looking girls have so much drama in their lives, from playing hard to get to financial demanding

All of a sudden, a mature, super pretty married woman showed up with all the goodies I was pursuing in single girls

First,she introduced me to christ, she's the reason I know God today , I know this sounds laughable but it's true , our affair was wrong but yes we did and I gained a lot from it, financial help, spirituality and making me rise in longrich

Our relationship made me understand that committing a sin doesn't change the fact that who's a child of God is a child of God, she is

You're completely messed up. Lucifer knows the Bible too. All she did was to ensure you know the rules of God and more importantly not keep them.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by lastchild: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
weyreypey:

You're completely messed up. Lucifer knows the Bible too. All she did was to ensure you know the rules of God and more importantly not keep them.
are you saying that any woman/man that commits adultery automatically is not a child of God?
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by wamide042(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenslander:
Both of you are going straight to hell,. If you don't repent and confess your sins before God and man!!
Weldone Ma... Chief Justice of the Federation of Heaven, ‘Confessing before God and Man’ Mother Confessor..
Aunty you watch AfricaMagic too much....

Anyway you’re beautiful and i love your eyeballs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Quality20(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
fubbyy:

. Well, what more can I say? Its truly good to be knowledgeable in religious matters even if u won't obey them, but at least u gonna know the consequences of what u are doing or about to do. From my religious point, its far better to sleep with multiples of single ladies than to sleep with a married lady, even though both are bad n big sins. Its eventually gonna wipe away ur good deeds n rewards
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Adultery or incest, both are bad. Incest is very wrong (blood) and adultery is bad too (United couple and vow/promise)

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenslander:
Shior... They should repent and confess their sins before men and God. If they don't, they are going straight to hell?
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by weyreypey: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Adultery or incest, both are bad. Incest is very wrong (blood) and adultery is bad too (United couple and vow/promise)
Cousins dicking is no incest
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
weyreypey:

Cousins dicking is no incest
Cousins are family members or relatives. Is it not incest if one lay with such category of people.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by lastchild: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Cousins are family members or relatives. Is it not incest if one lay with such category of people.
haven't you heard that some parts of the world marry their cousins, such as Chinese
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
lastchild:
haven't you heard that some parts of the world marry their cousins, such as Chinese
That is still incest. Cousins are considered relatives.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Queenslander(f): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Khd95:
weldon ooo, shey be na u dey hold register of people going to heaven and hell na

Now tell me, how did the sons And daughters of Adams and Eve populate this earth, if they didn't sleep with their cousin, does that also mean they are going to hell
the good book said so, nor me!! Also it is absolutely, an unethical behavior,. Simply put, not morally correct!!
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by ogbenimax007: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ok I dey follow
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Queenslander(f): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

U will also go to hell for judging as the Bible says thou shall not judge
far from it,. I'm not judging him.. Neither imma going to hell,. Thank you!!
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Collins4u1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenslander:

Before God only. Which yeye man!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by PoliticallyInco: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
fubbyy:
I once slept with a married woman and I have a friend who's presently sleeping with his cousin, anytime I think that he's doomed , I'll just remember my own afair with a married woman

Who do you think have committed a bigger abomination between my friend and I?

Unfortunately you are in a society where hypocrisy will not let people admit to the things they do in secret. Funny thing is people have done both and even more. The sleeping with the cousin thing happened a couple of times as a young person. Very young. Perhaps early 20s. One I recall a lot, she was also younger say 17 or 18. We had played a lot as kids in the village. It was platonic so to speak. But when it happened, It was back in the village during Xmas season. It was a 24th of December night and fireworks was crazy that night. Loud, unending like there was a serious firefight in a civil war. She didn't like the harassment from boys with fireworks so she stuck to me that night as I also added my own fireworks to the din. Minus the details, it happened in a dark corner close to the family compound. It continued in more comfortable places throughout the Xmas holidays.

I'm my opinion of you feel it is wrong then stop it. When you can't stop then you are addicted. The action gives you a sense of satisfaction. A dopamine release that makes you feel like you have conquered the world and it happens over and over again.

By societal standards (public) you are doing something vile and you are going to hell. But in the dead of the night or when no one is looking, these same men and women try to sleep with the little maid. Try to seduce the brother in-law. Try to sleep with their nieces. Try to sleep with their friends' daughters. These people try to sleep with the mentally challenged woman. These people want to sleep with their pastors and imams. These people want to sleep with the choir master when no-one is looking. These people sleep with their drivers. These people sleep with their daughters. These people have murdered, poisoned, raped, setup, and done vile things to people. But they assume yours has to do with sex, so your punishment should be more.These people that come here to castigate you and call you names do more wicked and vile things that have caused more harm.

Listen, what you should fear about a married woman is the action of her husband. And then your conscience. But before your conscience kills you, the angry husband could. Or she could if things go south between you both.

Finally, your reaction to your friend bedding his cousin is the typical Nigerian hypocritical reaction. But then you are sensible enough to realize your lack of right of moral standing to cast even a speck of dust not to talk of a stone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by BlackBullXXX(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
lastchild:
these days married women are getting loose to immoralities, a friend of mine is dealing with one presently

But I still find it difficult to believe that a guy will summon courage to walk to a married woman and start asking her out

Maybe just like you said, the married women make the move sometime

Even if they don't make move, you'll see that they want you to make move by their body movements and all, if a matured lady sees you and start to look at herself like she's hot enough, position am.

No too much toasting with them, far mature and will give you the coochie without too much talk. Just be there for her, admire her and listen to her story.

One just called me to tell me we wouldn't be seeing today as earlier planned, she want to watch d big brother lockdown eviction with her family.

We met last week and already planning to Bleep already, i didn't force her, i only approached her and the second thing she told me after i approached her was that she love my guts and confidence.

Will bunk her this week, if i happen to be around.

See my signature and get back to me on my mobile or WhatsApp. I love shy Ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Girl With Yeast Infection Deliberately Let A Man Give Her MouthAction / See What A Female Student Was Carryin Inside Her School Bag. / Who Can Identify This Bushmeat I Just Killed? (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.