Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls (3768 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Sameazy15: 12:47am On Aug 23, 2020
He is single but love to Bleep married women he can do without he is addicted he is currently broke he as spend all he has on those women pls he need ur advice i will be in the comment section
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:53am On Aug 23, 2020
pls own up...let's know how to help you man...beside nothing is wrong with bleeping married women till they bleep your own wife too...do me I do u

7 Likes

Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by GboyegaD(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2020
He should continue until he hits his waterloo. Dem no dey tell person make e no play with leprosy provided if e stay inside bush himself.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by ogboro1(m): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2020
all these plz help my friend..my friend sef...baba b digging someone's wife puna n he dey sweet am...he do finish come dey regret.....baba kip digging oo...remember karma is a bitch....las las na another man go dig ur wife own....n also remember magun is real....u dnt want to experience such.....happy digging
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2020
Nothing else.. Only Jesus Christ. Your friend is at liberty to seek Him willingly since he's totally free from condemnation to death by stoning or sword or hanging or gun or any means..

Direct him to Jesus Christ, and other steps will follow.. Are you in Christ too?

6 Likes

Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:03am On Aug 23, 2020
This OP friend like second hand no be small. You mean..... How do I express my shock over this development?

He who the gods wants to kill they first make mad stewpeed!

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Yellowblack: 2:48am On Aug 23, 2020
He needs a prayer that's all nothing more..

Today is Sunday.... Take him to church for deliverance
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Kobicove(m): 2:58am On Aug 23, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
pls own up...let's know how to help you man...beside nothing is wrong with bleeping married women till they bleep your own wife too...do me I do u

You don sabi the format grin
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by BareFacedLies(m): 3:15am On Aug 23, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:

Married women are very sweet. You should try it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by GOFRONT(m): 4:56am On Aug 23, 2020
Op dont Complain......carry on, bleep those married women if they give you an approval nod.....The orgasm you reach when ontop of a married woman is just outta this world.....

From last december till this August, to the Glory of God, I have bleeped Four married women concurrently.......Mummy Dorothy, Mum Eucharia, Mummy Emerson and Mama Amanda.....

Those four above are easier for me to get laid than those Slayqueen who would waste my time and resources.....

And if you think Karma has my home address to visit me, then that same Karma has also visited the husbands of those four women I have bedded cos their Husbands must have bleeped someone else's wife somewhere........So, calculate before you jump to the conclusion of Karma yen yen yen yen!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by amajato: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Op dont Complain......carry on, bleep those married women if they give you an approval nod.....The orgasm you reach when ontop of a married woman is just outta this world.....

From last december till this August, to the Glory of God, I have bleeped Four married women concurrently.......Mummy Dorothy, Mum Eucharia, Mummy Emerson and Mama Amanda.....

Those four above are easier for me to get laid than those Slayqueen who would waste my time and resources.....

And if you think Karma has my home address to visit me, then that same Karma has also visited the husbands of those four women I have bedded cos their Husbands must have bleeped someone else's wife somewhere........So, calculate before you jump to the conclusion of Karma yen yen yen yen!!!!
and the same karma will visit who ever fvck your wife and the circle continues

3 Likes

Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by BlackBullXXX(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2020
GOFRONT:

Lol.. forget those people and karma jare, man make no Bleep another person wife and make them Bleep his wife, which crime you want say he commits, lot of this ladies that can't he satisfied sexually will be marrying one man that can't bend his waist, will surely Bleep outside simple.

As a guy using his hard earned money to Bleep married woman is another fool. Married woman that are paying young boys with money to Bleep them ... Tell him to register as a hustler on www.lounge45.com and he should try and update to premium accounts for countless opportunity of been paid to Bleep pussy. I just bleeped a married European woman living in Nigeria through that site and we would be meeting in one of those five star hotel in ikeja this week for another anal session. Checkout n follow d link on my signature to see the video.... Just uploaded it this morning grin.

Married woman pussy too clean and sweet.

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Sameazy15:
He is single but love to Bleep married women he can do without he is addicted he is currently broke he as spend all he has on those women pls he need ur advice i will be in the comment section

Do him a favor??

Buy his favorite casket and find his favorite land to dig his burial ground..

Best advice

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Sameazy15: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2020
He is playing witi magu
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by ModestGal(f): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2020
Hnn
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by FreeSpirited: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2020
Sameazy15:

How can you be fvvxking married women and be spending your money on another man's investment pvvsy... it's not done. They should even be the one to spend and handle logistics.

Have sense. Married women should spread their pvvsy free of charge for u, cos many of them are so sex starved as their husband are too busy with work and slay queens.
If u are fvvxking married women with ya money, it means u no geh sense. They are easiest to fvvck free, that's if it's ya tin. But there's risk and modus operandi...No go kill yasef.
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Burgerlomo: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2020
I am afraid your friend is digging his early grave if he didn't stop the ungodly act.
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2020
OP..... You are "your friend" grin
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Tell him to buy our agbo so that his woman no go run leave am for another guy

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Kingluqman(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2020
The guy is approaching his grave gradually grin
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by austine4real(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2020
grin

My brother own up

I fit help u oo
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by doggedfighter(f): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2020
A woman is a woman married or not
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by IamPlato(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2020
Tell Your Friend That He Will Soon Die
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2020
amajato:
and the same karma will visit who ever fvck your wife and the circle continues
And the Karma will make sure we marry wives for single men to Bleep since when Bleep other men's wives when we were single.
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2020
You fit run those ones from other region codedly but dont tamper with any Yoruba man wife ooo... Magun no go mercy for you
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Finnese001: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2020
BareFacedLies:

Married women are very sweet. You should try it cheesy

The feeling is out of this world wink
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Meteng: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2020
The married women are also fuvking him na
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Nicepoker(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2020
Why are you servicing the loan debt you didn't apply for directly. OP I know you are the victim.
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by meobizy(f): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2020
I don't see the part where it became your problem. Leave him to enjoy life how he feels.
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2020
Make your friend open the thread himself.
Re: Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls by wamide042(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sameazy15:
He is playing witi magu
You mean the same Magu of Efcc..... ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? / Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? / Sex Tape Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.