Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? (3760 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Pls Am I Normal??? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 5:21am On Jan 11, 2021
Abeg no mind my grammar pls. Bashing is allowed my fellow nairalanders.
Cut long story short, I met her in Abuja
Well I love her and she says she loves me too
Who loves me wouldn't have such conversation with me right? ����
It's just that I love but not foolishly
Am uploading our conversations below

Help a nigga, she seems like a good girl and a slut to me at the same time

Naturally I don't like having conversations I rather smoke weed and think about making the cash
See the way she spoke

What does this mean ??

PS: she checks my phone like mad but I don't even bother about hers.
Am mostly focused on the greenback using the trees

1 Like

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 5:29am On Jan 11, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by sapeleboi(m): 5:34am On Jan 11, 2021
too early for this now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2021
I don leave woman matter for una senior men
My gee I was almost totally in love ooo because for my mind I have met my match finally I was going to be happy then boom it dawned on me I had been wasting my time

2 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 5:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Is there anyone who doesn't want to be happy ? Lol grin grin grin shocked cool shocked children talk

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 5:48am On Jan 11, 2021
Someone said it's too early for this but it happened to me early so I have to post early to seek early advice

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by JOACHINpedro: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2021
Shaleying 100%
But what do you want from the audience?

16 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 5:58am On Jan 11, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Shaleying 100%

Pls what's the meaning of shaleying? I have heard it before am thinking it has to do with pussycat freebies, am I correct ?
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by JOACHINpedro: 6:02am On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

Pls what's the meaning of shaleying ? I have heard it before am thinking it has to do with pussycat freebies, am I correct ?

Guy, imagine that chat to be speech, you for don gas out.

Lmao
Even the girl na "Ok" crew

You get?

13 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 6:05am On Jan 11, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Guy, imagine that chat to be speech, you for don gas out.

Lmao
Even the girl na "Ok" crew

You get?

I was even tired of chatting but I just kept my cool and acted like a gentleman to get to the end. OK as in okpo ?
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by JOACHINpedro: 6:09am On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

I was even tired of chatting but I just kept my cool and acted like a gentleman to get to the end.
Me wey dy read am begin shame for you sef

OK as in okpo ?
Somehow undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by elipheleh(m): 6:19am On Jan 11, 2021
OP I don't understand this your chat. If I be girl, I no go follow you talk past 10 seconds.
You are really incoherent and talk a lot for a man.
And I think you should know, the girl doesn't even consider you and her as a thing.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Take your time to study her and pray about it... the lady might deserve more than freinds with benefits.

I can't really tells you 100% that she is a good lady or into you cos most times our actions are always different from what we say out online or offline.

Atleast, for telling you to quit smoking should be a turn on for you becos only reasonable woman can say that.

It seems you are beginning to like the lady more different from ur initial intention..

Anyway, love is a beautiful thing when you are with the right person but pls make sure you don't turn to simp or weak man along the line...
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:56am On Jan 11, 2021
This would be the second time one this platform I'd spot somebody using "condole" in the stead of "condone" besides in this context it's not entirely appropriate. Make una no dey mess with the small grammar wey I Sabi Na!

Dear Op. By pouring your hearts out, you've treaded on a dangerous path. You've become vulnerable. I pity you sha. Any thing that happens next is all your fault. You think You're doing good by acting needy, expressing your feelings to the girl. You just shot yourself right in your big toe, OP. Make I copy your gf. My condolences sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:57am On Jan 11, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Take your time to study her and pray about it... the lady might deserve more than freinds with benefits.

I can't really tells you 100% that she is a good lady or into you cos most times our actions are always different from what we say out online or offline.

Atleast, for telling you to quit smoking should be a turn on for you becos only reasonable woman can say that.

It seems you are beginning to like the lady more different from ur initial intention..

Anyway, love is a beautiful thing when you are with the right person but pls make sure you don't turn to simp or weak man along the line...
Pray over a relationship destined to fail? Are you freaking serious now?

5 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:57am On Jan 11, 2021
elipheleh:
OP I don't understand this your chat. If I be girl, I no go follow you talk past 10 seconds.
And I think you should know, the girl doesn't even consider you and her as a thing.
Thank you. Silly love has rendered Op blind.

2 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2021
elipheleh:

Exactly my thoughts but she acts differently when we are together. So affectionate, that was before she went home for Christmas though
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by badaru911: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2021
Truly I don't understand this sh!T.... Just irritating me while reading it coz it gat n no meaning...

6 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 7:07am On Jan 11, 2021
Olakunleyakub:

Observe her body language through the chats that isn't someone to pray about besides am an atheist I prefer logic

1 Like

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2021
SarutobiEky:
This would be the second time one this platform I'd spot somebody using "condole" in the stead of "condone" besides in this context it's not entirely appropriate. Make una no dey mess with the small grammar wey I Sabi Na!

Dear Op. By pouring your hearts out, you've treaded on a dangerous path. You've become vulnerable. I pity you sha. Any thing that happens next is all your fault. You think You're doing good by acting needy, expressing your feelings to the girl. You just shot yourself right in your big toe, OP. Make I copy your gf. My condolences sir.

Actually I knew but I took the meaning of condole instead I felt she wanted to say condone though. It's not my biz she say she be adult and na graduate, uniport lol
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2021
badaru911:
Truly I don't understand this sh!T.... Just irritating me while reading it coz it gat n no meaning...

Thanks man. But one has to play along I take all women as clients I don't know about you
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

Actually I knew but I took the meaning of condole instead I felt she wanted to say condone though. It's not my biz she say she be adult and na graduate, uniport lol

Lmao. Them plenty wey be like that. Instead of them to cool down learn. Sha no take that girl serious if you love yourself.
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by 912(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2021
Clearly you really like smoking weed. But please don't do it before starting a conversation so that you can at least make sense.

You were all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2021
I can't see anything that want to break the relationship than Smoking unless if I don't go through the chat very well.
SarutobiEky:
Pray over a relationship destined to fail? Are you freaking serious now?
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
I can't see anything that want to break the relationship than Smoking unless if I don't go through the chat very well.
put your goggle on.
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Dreyton36: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2021
OP this is for you whether u like it or not from a weed eye

1. You talk too much
2. you're very expressive and that's too bad
3. You love her way more than she does
4. You love her , she like u small (spot the difference)
5. Another guy who's codedly fvcking her is who she has at hrt
6. She's the affectionate type when she's with you and not through chat , that's where you know a bitchhh
7. You ruined it all by letting her know ur weakness and true feelings towards her
8. You smoke weed (Igbo) and cigar not Arizona
9. Men who smoke Arizona done reason the way you do
10. You love davido more than Wizkid that's why u reason immature

Tell me I'm wrong 100%

Lights up my kpoli in peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by zealousayo(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2021
The only thing I observed is, you talk too much. You're a man nah. After all your epistle, you still got ok as a reply. Don't you know what that means? You're way too expressive. Even if I love a girl, I will try as much as possible to hide it, e get why.

10 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Stainlezzking: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2021
BRO any girl that you text like this even if she loves you like maddd! She'd lose interest sharp sharp

Stop spilling your feelings to much, you think it's romantic but to her you're just b#tching

Good luck simp 

3 Likes

Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Lmao. Them plenty wey be like that. Instead of them to cool down learn. Sha no take that girl serious if you love yourself.

Thanks bro, exactly what am saying. I almost did am just happy I could come out of it. Surprisingly this is the second person have loved in my whole life
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by kluvert(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2021
912:
Clearly you really like smoking weed. But please don't do it before starting a conversation so that you can at least make sense.

You were all over the place.

Thanks I wanted to be easy going as possible �. I mean the way they want us to act and all. I like playing along just like pastor Weaver grin grin
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2021
kluvert:

Thanks bro, exactly what am saying. I almost did am just happy I could come out of it. Surprisingly this is the second person have loved in my whole life
Choi. Hard luck eh?
Re: Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? by Sezzybb(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2021
The op shalaye(ing) is too much.. It seems the girl isn't that interested in you sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady With Heavy Backside Turns Wedding Ground Upside Down With Her Big Bom Bom / School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) / I Fear Who No Fear Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.