Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think (10373 Views)

Semen Retention: I Feel Like I Might Go Crazy / Day 27 Of Semen Retention: The Reward. / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by PureGoldh(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Speechless
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Beverlyjean(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
irrefragable:
You need to check your dictionary very well before commenting, so you don't disgrace yourself.

Stop disgacing urself... a couple simply means 2...period... what school did u even attend?? Shogbemi grammar school??
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by etrange: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Stop disgacing urself... a couple simply means 2...period... what school did u even attend?? Shogbemi grammar school??

Sister, calm down. cheesy

A couple means two, yes. It also mean a few. smiley
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by lekxaid007(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
in one of the semen retention threads, one dude came and started attacking all of us in that thread and even swore to personally make sure he sees the downfall of semen retention threads. So I Think this is another moniker of his trying to paint black semen retention and hindering others from joining us
pls share the link to the thread.
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Beverlyjean(f): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
etrange:

Sister, calm down. cheesy

A couple means two, yes. It also mean a few. smiley

No one is arguing that...but the guy that quoted me was too silly not understand what I meant... the op mentioned 20 days ...and also said a couple of days / months .. now does it make sense ?? Is it 20 days or 2 days or 2 months??
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by etrange: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beverlyjean:

No one is arguing that...but the guy that quoted me was too silly not understand what I meant... the op mentioned 20 days ...and also said a couple of days / months .. now does it make sense ?? Is it 20 days or 2 days or 2 months??

But 20 days could be a few days nah. And like we've agreed, "a couple" could also mean a "few". It mustn't always be two days.

1 Like

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Beverlyjean(f): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
etrange:

But 20 days could be a few days nah. And like we've agreed, "a couple" could also mean a "few". It mustn't always be two days.

How can 20 b a few days ...haba... 3, 4 5 days is a few ... 20 days means a few weeks o a couple of weeks

2 Likes

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by etrange: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beverlyjean:

How can 20 b a few days ...haba... 3, 4 5 days is a few ... 20 days means a few weeks o a couple of weeks

The word 'few' is relative nah. We have 365 days in a year, 20 could be a few. If you're considering 1 million, even 1,000 could be a few. It's relative. Some people retain for 6 months so OP isn't wrong for calling 20 days a few. It's just an expression, sis.

3 Likes

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by TrollKiller(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
etrange:

The word 'few' is relative nah. We have 365 days in a year, 20 could be a few. If you're considering 1 million, even 1,000 could be a few. It's relative. Some people retain for 6 months so OP isn't wrong for calling 20 days a few. It's just an expression, sis.

FEW is greater in terms of numbers than A FEW

Same applies to little
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by etrange: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
TrollKiller:

FEW is greater in terms of numbers than A FEW

Same applies to little

I never said otherwise. I actually don't know how this affects my discussion with the lady. The debate is that "a couple" doesn't just means "two", rather it could mean "a few" which translates to "a small number of...". And in that context, it's relative to the number of whatever is being counted so 20 could be a few of you're considering the number of days in a year, for example.

1 Like

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Ghostrye: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
I'm currently trying this shii and I can boldly tell you it is a load of crap. It only deals with your state of mind, you feel like any good thing that occurs is because of the semen retention but if you really think deep, you'll see that it is nothing different from your regular day. It just messes with your game, but it is a great way to test your self-restraint and see how long you can go without emptying your sacs, like a challenge kinda

2 Likes

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
well there are ppl who are asexual
its their lifestyle
so op its ur decision to make
but if u want to practice sex abstienance i dont see the reason having a relationship with a girl who is sexually active
have a relationship with a girl who dont believe in sex or dont have any relationship at all
it does not make sense if u want to do to a sex abstienance and still have ur girlfriend who believes in sex visiting you cheesy cheesy
And by the way if any of ur babe cheats on u when doing ur semen rentention dont come here crying dat ur girl cheated on u ooo cheesy
at least u should know the jorney u starting grin
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ghostrye:
I'm currently trying this shii and I can boldly tell you it is a load of crap. It only deals with your state of mind, you feel like any good thing that occurs is because of the semen retention but if you really think deep, you'll see that it is nothing different from your regular day. It just messes with your game, but it is a great way to test your self-restraint and see how long you can go without emptying your sacs, like a challenge kinda
semen retention has no physical benefit on the body but on the religious angle yes it has a benefit.
catholic priests are not married and they dont have sex...though i know a few who have side chiicks in secret but i dont know if they do the do with dose their side chiks oo in za oza room cheesy.
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Vivian16: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
flee from sexual immorality your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit any body that destroys the temple, God will destroy that person.
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Oracleforce: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
What about those who are virgins...? Devil is really holding you on your neck...

I can't remember the last time I lay down on a lady...and masturbation is out of it....
We are wired differently
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Bimpe29: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
So, you can't retain semen for 60 days.
Nawa for you o angry.
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by irrefragable: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beverlyjean:

If you checked the screenshot I posted you would see a couple also means 'a small number of something'. Look at the screenshot again. Hope you can read very well?

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Benwallt(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
I have felt that pain twice. I couldn't move any part of my body, it was excruciating. It wasn't as a result of not having sex though it was a one off thing.

1 Like

Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by Purplekush(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bimpe29:
So, you can't retain semen for 60 days.
Nawa for you o angry.

The problem like I mentioned is not in the retention. I mean, anyone can do that if he puts his mind to it. I'm a bit concerned about the repercussions.

What happens when you have get aroused after a long period of abstinence and it doesn't lead to a climax. I don't think I'm finna risk having Blue Balls again just because some crazy folks think abstinence gives them some superhuman edge.
Re: After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think by sdcf(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Purplekush:
After 20 Solid Days of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think:

The White Flock Mate (Angels of Light) solely rules on
prayer, meditation, exercise and sanitation.

Under sanitation , there is abstinence
which governs the practice of semen retention
to awake some guardian force , strength to overcome
challenge of task.

How do you think some of the wonderful work of few men came to be?

Ok power horse, why do you feel halved after releasing semen?

practice it , get that blue balls, abdominal or
bladder pains if that's what it is

However if you retain sperm, You will feel the
Mandingo (enormous strength of your spirit and its impending potentials) in you

Coupled from Journey of the making of a billionaire by DCHEF

(No edits)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) / Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.