Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) (80287 Views)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
and some haters like Lauretta are calling the video child abuse
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by vibre: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
The boy don hammer
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by nBag(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
I weep for this nation how we celebrate mediocrity for Nigeria. talents every where, business ideas na this kind thing dey sweet Nigerians.

leave that little boy to concentrate with his school and face problems bedevilling us

8 Likes

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by wisper2jah: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
Lucky dude with cunning mind.

I pray this fame last forever.

Don't want it to end like "success" and "Mr spell"

Nobody is expecting it to last forever but let them enjoy the moment to the fullest

You shouldn't be concerned about how long the fame would last

3 Likes

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by CaptainFM1: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
some president brings badluck to their country.
Some citizens hate their president.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Fortyinaminute(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin grin
apasino01:
honorable member is okay is okay off your mic
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobodycan: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Asquare84:
Some children bring good luck to their parents
while some bring tears and sorrow...may God allow us to be children that will bring Joy and Happiness to our parents.. Amen
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by IecheM(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Naso God dey work, when your time reach you go blow
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by theexposure88(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
be exposed if ur determined.. but let ur exposure be positive or else u will be exposed disgracefully..
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by KristaPretty(f): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
I don't know all the "celebrity " brand ambassadors listed here grin
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by newdayhascomelt(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Grace
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Charlex23(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
chai! And some shidren are chopping free, ogogoro beating everyday with no publicity. just ordinary scolding make this one become a star
This life no just balance

1 Like

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Sircarma99: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
God has many ways to bless his children, this is a typical example.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by tosmart007(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you Think this young man's Blessing is by Luck, Try the same with your child ...

When God Decides to Bless, most times it comes in ways that look Foolish to Hunans..

This is not Luck! This is GOD!

Congrats young Man! God Bless you More and More..
rightly said...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by seunayantokun(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you Think this young man's Blessing is by Luck, Try the same with your child ...

When God Decides to Bless, most times it comes in ways that look Foolish to Hunans..

Yeah, God's way is unfathomable!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by lekki1444: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
stop making stupid people famous

It’s not the internet that’s to blame, however, but our own craving for distraction.
GO AND BE CALMING DOWN
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Like play like play this small boy do become celebrity o smiley
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
Lucky dude with cunning mind.
I pray this fame last forever.
Don't want it to end like "success" and "Mr spell"
Nothing lasts forever.

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Maychel(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Go make soldier man beat you then tell him to calm down tpp

1 Like

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Slynation(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Just like that...?? grin
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Sunnybabe(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

When God Decides to Bless, most times it comes in ways that look Foolish to Humans..

u are right sir... hummmm.... INTENTIONAL GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by RTSC: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
I am sure the endorsement money is going straight to the mother's bank account.

They will buy junior 20 naira biscuit and ask him to go play.

1 Like

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by spiralwedge(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
stop making stupid people famous

It’s not the internet that’s to blame, however, but our own craving for distraction.

Someone said some children bring good luck to their parents, I was just wondering what kind of luck you bring for yours?!
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
awhybliss:
@fkeyamo I see vividly how corruption works �
I called a member number from the special public works site (ondo committee 774,000 jobs), the man referred me to a king in the community to get the form from so that I can Register. I got to the oba's palaces yesterday,
I told the security personal I came for the special public works, he look me like a novice, he says he don't know anything about it, he direct me to the secretary, getting to the secretary I asked the same question, she also said she haven't heard about that before, so I take my time to talk her through.
She then told me to wait so that she can deliver my message to the king, to my surprise the king comes out, I pay respect as a Yoruba guy, he ask me who referred me, I told him the name (I don't want to mention names) he pick up his phone and call a number probably he didn't clearly hear the name I called, so he call another member of the committee (I could here the conversation, the phone speaker was loud and clear)
The discussion on phone
Oba: why do you send someone to me
man:I don't send anybody baba
Oba: a boy came here saying you sent him to me
Man: please give him the phone
(I collect the phone)
Man: why are you lying I sent you
Me: not a lie sir, I call a number from the special public works site.
Man: what's name
Me: Mr.*******(for security purposes I don't want mention name yet)
Man: give oba the phone,
I give back the phone to oba
Man: it's is honorable ***** that sent him
Oba: why is honorable doing like this (in Yoruba), sebi we agreed we are only employing 8 people out of the 1000, why did he send somebody else again
MesadI almost fainted after hearing that) Oba: help me tell your people not to refer anybody to the job again oo please
(Phone hang up).
He then told me to write my name and phone number.... So I left the place,
I have been thinking about it since yesterday, am even less concerned about me getting the job My main concern is even if you want to embezzle money, why must you go so far and deep? it will even be better to employ 500 people and you can embezzle the remaining 500 out of the 1000 beneficiaries..why will you plan to embezzle 992 out of 1000.that's too much, leaving only 8?
@fkeyamo fought a good fight by not allowing the project been hijacked.. but it will still end in vain because there will be so many ghost worker that will get paid during this program.
Imagine if what I experience is likely what is happening in major local government

Except if this isn't your story

If it happened to you and you are "hiding" the names of those involved including the said King, THEN YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

How do you want this to be looked into? I'm guessing anyone that wants to look into it should send you a private message?

No vex o.

2 Likes

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by spiralwedge(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
nBag:
I weep for this nation how we celebrate mediocrity for Nigeria. talents every where, business ideas na this kind thing dey sweet Nigerians.

leave that little boy to concentrate with his school and face problems bedevilling us

Na the estate company go face the the problems bedeviling you? cool
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Queenflourish(f): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sharp boy
My namie, God's grace follow us

1 Like

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
See as dem wear face shield like anti-riot police. grin
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by romeorailss: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

When God Decides to Bless, most times it comes in ways that look Foolish to Humans..

Wherr have you been pastor Righteousness . We the beloved miss your sermon on the BBN thread angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by pek(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lawyers in the house, can a 4 year old boy sign any document?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / First Families Of The World.(pics) / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.