Stats: 3,195,147 members, 7,957,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) (80528 Views)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Freedomfsl: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
No mind them. We like to celebrate rubb.ish in this country. Anything to distract us from our real problems.

Where is jumoke the photobomber today? Used for media consumption and forgotten.

How do we get anything right if we continue to celebrate mediocrity?

Queenlovely:
stop making stupid people famous

It’s not the internet that’s to blame, however, but our own craving for distraction.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by lascos912(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
God bless the child God bless his parent God bless the phone camera man God bless me too amen
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by BotherMleeper(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Funny how nigerians love associating with the buzz of the moment. Remember that girl Success?

I'd rather they help out really disadvantaged kids instead of viral sensations.

Companies riding the coattails of social media virology to exploit little kids is not right.

Now watch as lots of people will start creating fake videos with their kids to trend.

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
some president brings badluck to their country.
Some parents brought Buhari to Nigeria. grin
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
Lucky dude with cunning mind.

I pray this fame last forever.

Don't want it to end like "success" and "Mr spell"

The boy passed across an important msg even though in a cunning and dramatic way. Lol

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Lady16(f): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
God don finally pick his call
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by ayoade1930: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wow! Congratulations Oreoluwa. Finally! Everybody have calmed down.

Greater height in Jesus name
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by crackhaus: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
When asked to comment on his new endorsement, a visibly-elated Oreofeoluwa said “before you buy any land in Abuja, calm down and come to T Pumpy Estate, the developer that cares and your future is assured.”
cheesycheesy

I love this kid.

What a blessing he has become to his parents. cool

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Karlifate: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
RTSC:
I am sure the endorsement money is going straight to the mother's bank account.

They will buy junior 20 naira biscuit and ask him to go play.

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
But I never understand the special thing in that video o. Na GOD just bless them
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Olarewaju89: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

While millions languish in poverty. Ogbeni shut up it is luck unless your God is dumb, stupid and blind. Don't even dare quote me if you are not who I am talking to, unless you will face bad battering this afternoon.

You are insane ooo
I can feel that right now

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Karlifate: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
See as dem wear face shield like anti-riot police. grin

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by morinto: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Pastor Righteousness, you suppose don reach church by now

Sunday school suppose don start

I nor won see ur comment till 4pm today , except you want make I seize ur fone cool
The guy is doing the things of God and u are persecuting him for saying the truth
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:

You are insane ooo
I can feel that right now
gringrin just look at you. Abeg I no get your time, just finished arguing with an illiterate.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by A305: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mummy be calming down.

I'm also impressed by that young man audacity and how to handle misery.

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by subcbouy: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
Some persons are a nuisance to society.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by CapitalBank: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
martineverest:
learn to think we'll b4 commenting ..how can one of the twin be older and taller than the other at early age?
;lol
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by FLOTAN(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Congrats little boy!

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
Lucky dude with cunning mind.

I pray this fame last forever.

Don't want it to end like "success" and "Mr spell"
It would surely end. After Mr spell spells things wrongly, what next? After success said them go flog tire, what next? After this boy said mommy calm down, what next?
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by dedecoder: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Joshmodest:
Is the guy a twin , that small girl looks like him ...
Now to all mothers who may want to try their own luck by beating their own kids ..remember the story of the girl who beat a drum at the river and money came out and the one who tried to copy her by beating her own and snake and scorpions came out ...
if you beat your own kids and wound them for clout ....human rights agency would knock your door not for endorsement but for arrest !!
Be guided !!!

You are a clown, walahi! grin grin grin

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by micflo28(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nigeria na scam. There are families you can also use their cute children as ambassadors. Not until they cause a spectacle in the internet before you see need to uplift them. Let's stop being sycophantic. I won't buy their estate.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by thaoriginator: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
like badluck jonadrunk grin

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by planetx: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
RTSC:
I am sure the endorsement money is going straight to the mother's bank account.

They will buy junior 20 naira biscuit and ask him to go play.
So whose account should the money go to before?
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by frfrank(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
some president brings badluck to their cuountry.

Some square bring bad shape to their object
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by GIdiata(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
stop making stupid people famous

It’s not the internet that’s to blame, however, but our own craving for distraction.

YOU SPOKE MY MIND BRO.
but if some of us try to educate some they will see us as bad

IKORODU BOYS have been DISPLAYING TALENTS for about 3 YEARS NOW. NO BODY INCLUDING THE SO CALLED CELEBRATIES HAVE THOUGHT OF HELPING THEM.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by thaoriginator: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
People shouldn't start doing stupid shiit hoping to get an endorsement from gigantic companies. grin
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Ofemmanu1: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Asquare84:
Some children bring good luck to their parents
Some na bad luck.

May God give us the good ones.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Asianjollof007: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
If you still think to make it in this life is by hardwork, then you are OYO.

Work smart and pray for grace!!!
God abeg look my side too
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by crackhouse(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
We celebrate stupidity in this country. The estate in question just wanted to key into the trending issue to their own advantage. Silly people everywhere in this country
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by zealblinks(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
Yeah.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Olarewaju89: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

gringrin just look at you. Abeg I no get your time, just finished arguing with an illiterate.

OK. When you have my time pls let me know.

'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test