Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians (34473 Views)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Others Again As He Sits In Lagos House Of Assembly / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
loopman:

You can come from the Mars for all I care, you all are the same thing

Ungrateful illiterates
E pain am. Foolish youth, this is why I love Nigerian slaves, no matter how you treat them as far as you are their "brother" they wont complain rather they'll treat you like a king. Slave, a sadomasochist slave at that.

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by loopman: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

[s]E pain am. Foolish youth, this is why I love Nigerian slaves, no matter how you treat them as far as you are their "brother" they wont complain rather they'll treat you like a king. Slave, a sadomasochist slave at that.[/s]

An idiot campaigning for Atiku

Bring all your deadwood politicians from your East, Tinubu will finish them politics for politics, finance for finance and networking for networking

You think they are joking with you?

Biafra idiots
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
loopman:

An idiot campaigning for Atiku
Atiku too na the same thing, wetin concern me with that bastard, somebody that is part of the reason we are where we are today. Please keep on being slaves, at least anytime I feel like laughing I will just look at Nigerians. Slaves. And you think I support biafra, I even mock them self, you need to see the propaganda, fake news and low quality bullshit in their newspapers. gringringrin

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by loopman: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

Atiku too na the same thing, wetin concern me with that bastard, somebody that is part of the reason we are where we are today. Please keep on being slaves, at least anytime I feel like laughing I will just look at Nigerians. Slaves.

See this hypocrite. grin

Bring your ibo messiah make Tinubu use him wipe floor grin
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by bejeria101(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
I didn't fall for such nonsense because the last cowbender had nothing to offer.
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by humilitypays(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
loopman:

Same old crap but Ibos are still trooping into Lagos to earn a livelihood, escaping from their hell on earth region

Please spare me your bullshit
the problem Yoruba will have in future is that the current breed of Yoruba youths today are gradually turning themselves to touts and thugs who lack common sense.

Common sense ought to tell you that due to the fact that Lagos has enjoyed the privilege of being Nigeria's capital city for decades, right from colonial master era until recently, and cos of its location, it is the most populous state in Nigeria, and population = more business opportunities and trade too......so people must go to Lagos even though the infrastructure there is dying everyday all thanks to criminal Tinubu and co
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
loopman:

This one is even so shameful he can’t defend any idiot from his potopoto village with his chest

Tinubu insha Allah will finish all your Ibos thieving candidates together if he decides to contest and there is nothing you children of perpetual hate can do.

grin
Slave, you will remain a slave and a slave forever, your children will look down on you with hate when they see you because you sold yourself for rice. gringringringringrin don't worry China would soon come and take the reins, at least full slavery would begin.

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by humilitypays(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
loopman:

Show me with concrete evidence any state that is better run from your potopoto village than Lagos

Kerosene fools
listen and listen well, since you modern Yoruba youths have sworn that you will never be alive to see Nigeria have a sound leader and enjoy quality leadership away from corrupt criminals and thieves like your thug master Tinubu, I put it to you that Nigerians will prefer Terrorist El Rufai to be the next President than watch Criminal Tinubu to become Nigeria's President angry

Why can't you Yoruba youths of today reason for once, why

Why can't you Yoruba youths of today support Yoruba men of integrity like Akinwunmi Adèsina, Seyi Makinde or even Prof Yemi Osinbajo, why must it be a known criminal who uses thugs and killer agberos to silence and suppress other sound Yoruba politicians, why, are you Yoruba youths of today that daft

You guys should better ask for your own Oduduwa country where Tinubu and his co criminals can be crowned the Emperor of Yoruba Kingdom, what nonsense angry angry
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by King44(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Islie:

PUNCH

I concur with what this man has to say than that of Sagay that one is 50 percent straight 50 bend. This man's views went 85.... Kudos.
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Confida: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Despite his misgivings he had reeled out the truth and the truth is always bitter.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by loopman: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
humilitypays:
[s]listen and listen well, since you modern Yoruba youths have sworn that you will never be alive to see Nigeria have a sound leader and enjoy quality leadership away from corrupt criminals and thieves like your thug master Tinubu, I put it to you that Nigerians will prefer Terrorist El Rufai to be the next President than watch Criminal Tinubu to become Nigeria's President angry

Why can't you Yoruba youths of today reason for once, why

Why can't you Yoruba youths of today support Yoruba men of integrity like Akinwunmi Adèsina, Seyi Makinde or even Prof Yemi Osinbajo, why must it be a known criminal who uses thugs and killer agberos to silence and suppress other sound Yoruba politicians, why, are you Yoruba youths of today that daft

You guys should better ask for your own Oduduwa country where Tinubu and his co criminals can be crowned the Emperor of Yoruba Kingdom, what nonsense angry angry[/s]

Nonsense and rubbish

Support anyone you want to support, even if it’s Shekau and stop threatening. You’ve never support any Yoruba supported candidate since the beginning of Nigeria so you threat is very useless
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by majole: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bavachir we are tired of your stupidity. Return Tinubus money. You are a crook with no electoral value. You keep disturbing us about Tinubu everyday. Na by force?
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kennitrust:
APC just wanted Jonathan out, not that they know what was governing. As mature as Jonathan could display his educational maturity. He succumb peacefully for them to take over.

Now since these group rogues took over, they are just confused on what to do with power. They grounded the progress this country was making before they came in.

Until the end of his tenure... Pmb is not my president.
Omo Igbo!
Hatred unlimited.
Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FCT Minister, Wike Pays Condolence Visit To Nuhu Ribadu Over Brother's Death / Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group / Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.