Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians (34474 Views)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Others Again As He Sits In Lagos House Of Assembly / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Osun27: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
post=93125003:
Okay
[/s]
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Kingrefreshed: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2020
Islie:

PUNCH

I go commot your teeth just NOW. Failures!
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Osun27: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
post=93125014:

Racoon, when will you stop this your daily wailing,
You've been doing that for 5 long years now.
You no dey tire!
Well, na only 3 years remain sha!
Happy wailing in advance!

Ehn ehn!!!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by IvarTheBoneless: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2020
grin

Tinubu probably did jazz that makes others obsessed with his name.

The powerful weapon he has....SILENCE.

People speculate his motives and he just keeps quiet leaving them guessing.

4 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Osun27: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
post=93125064:
Read what Prof. Tam David West had to say about Gen. Buhari, unbelievable.
¤ Buhari is one of the cleanest men I have ever met in my life. If anybody wants me to dislike Buhari, such person should give me an example of his corruption. I will run away from him totally. But right now, there is no evidence. On the contrary, the more they attack him on this issue of corruption, the more they are making him honourable.

¤ I will give two examples:
¤ One, Babangida thought Buhari was making a lot of money on counter trading, so he set up two independent bodies to investigate counter trading.

¤ One of the bodies was headed by J.K. Randle, while the second was headed by Prof. Aboyade of blessed memory. None of them found anything against Buhari. None. I attested before the two bodies.

¤ Great Aboyade commission was digging into Buhari’s counter trading, J.K. Randle, who’s still alive, did the same thing.
¤ But both of them produced reports that showed that counter trading was so clean and was making so much money for Nigeria.

¤ Then two, soon after Obasanjo was sworn in, there was a social function for him in Lagos or so, then surprisingly, some people tried to praise Buhari, Obasanjo said: ‘don’t praise him, I have not probed him.’ It was after that incident that Obasanjo set up Dr. Haroun’s probe panel of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).
¤ Haroun probed PTF inside out. Buhari was discovered to be as clean as snow.

¤ You know, why he agreed to be the head of PTF was not to condone what Abacha was doing then, but he saw it as a way of serving the country and he did well. I have the record.

¤ Haroun came out and said PTF account was audited every year while Federal Government account was not audited in 36 years.

¤ You know Babangida detained Buhari for 40 months after he overthrew him.
¤ Buhari’s mother died while he was in detention and as a Muslim, I expected Babangida to rise above politics and allow Buhari to go bury his mother. If he was released, I am sure he wouldn’t have run away.
¤ Buhari was not allowed to go bury his mother. But in the night after the woman was buried, Babangida released Buhari.

¤ His son died, the same thing happened.
¤ Anyway, after Buhari came out of detention, he told Babangida to tell the world about his corruption. The records are there.
¤ The same thing happened with the PTF. He told Obasanjo to publish the report of the panel, but Obasanjo could not publish it because it was a certificate of honour for Buhari. If that Haroun’s report had any page in it that indicted Buhari, Obasanjo would have used that to disqualify Buhari from contesting against him.
¤ Buhari is clean. He is not corrupt.

¤ To show how Buhari loves Nigeria, he doesn’t like spending Nigerian money frivolously. When Shehu Shagari’s NPN government was overthrown, as Buhari was assigned to head the Military government of 1983, he never changed any chair or curtain in Dodan Barracks. Buhari used what Shagari was using until his government was also overthrown by IBB and co.

¤ As minister, our total pocket money under Buhari was N200 per month. You could spend less than N200 without accounting for it, but anything above N200, you must account for it.
¤ When he increased the money to N250, we clapped for him at the executive council.

¤ Now, as a former governor of the defunct north-eastern state, former minister of petroleum, former head of state, former executive chairman of PTF, Buhari has no house in Abuja.
¤ If he goes to Abuja, he stays in a private hotel. He has no house either uphill or downhill, apart from his house in Kaduna.

Sane Nigerians, We Need BUHARI by 2019.
PROFESSOR TAM DAVID WEST, Former Nigeria's Petroleum Minister.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Grandmeister(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2020
I’ve said it that shekau will one day be packaged and clothed in white and Nigerians will elect him into public office someday..all he needs is to drop his ak47 and accept amnesty....after a few years you will start seeing him mingle with (northern) politicians on media, the media will then embark on trying to justify some of his dastardly acts in the past. They will even try to make him a Robin Hood or some freedom fighter. And before you know it Nigerians will queue to vote him someday..it sounds like a joke right? But remember Nigerians voted in coupist TWICE.

5 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by AmazingELixir: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2020
This cutting grass criminal
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Stallion93(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Same way they will package another for 2023. Democracy cannot work in a beast ridden Society void of Intellectual inhabitants. Democracy cannot work in Africa for now

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Cyberterror: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2020
Packaging is part of politics. Nobody is a saint. Sai Baba!
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by MsAllison(f): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
post=93125003:
Yes o!
Na serious PACKAGING,
15 MILLION Nigerians can never be wrong.
Those who are for our darling Daddy are more than the criminals that are against him

They call it packaging, we refer to it as the TRUTH.
Nigerians made no mistake to vote out the evil and looting party that took our country 50 years back in our years of high profits and revenue.
Never again.....

Children of hate, frustration and perdition, read more packaging below.
Na una go tire......
Enemies of the nation everywhere.
Quote us if you are one of the people that is sad to see developments and progress going on around the nation.
Only the blind will never see.

8'O Clock children! grin cheesy wink
(Niw, that is another one! 8'O Clock kids! tongue tongue, your wailing starts now!

¤ Buhari is one of the cleanest men I have ever met in my life. If anybody wants me to dislike Buhari, such person should give me an example of his corruption. I will run away from him totally. But right now, there is no evidence. On the contrary, the more they attack him on this issue of corruption, the more they are making him honourable.

¤ One, Babangida thought Buhari was making a lot of money on counter trading, so he set up two independent bodies to investigate counter trading.

¤ One of the bodies was headed by J.K. Randle, while the second was headed by Prof. Aboyade of blessed memory. None of them found anything against Buhari. None. I attested before the two bodies.

¤ Great Aboyade commission was digging into Buhari’s counter trading, J.K. Randle, who’s still alive, did the same thing.
¤ But both of them produced reports that showed that counter trading was so clean and was making so much money for Nigeria.

¤ Then two, soon after Obasanjo was sworn in, there was a social function for him in Lagos or so, then surprisingly, some people tried to praise Buhari, Obasanjo said: ‘don’t praise him, I have not probed him.’ It was after that incident that Obasanjo set up Dr. Haroun’s probe panel of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).

¤ You know, why he agreed to be the head of PTF was not to condone what Abacha was doing then, but he saw it as a way of serving the country and he did well. I have the record.

¤ Haroun came out and said PTF account was audited every year while Federal Government account was not audited in 36 years.

¤ Buhari’s mother died while he was in detention and as a Muslim, I expected Babangida to rise above politics and allow Buhari to go bury his mother. If he was released, I am sure he wouldn’t have run away.
¤ Buhari was not allowed to go bury his mother. But in the night after the woman was buried, Babangida released Buhari.

¤ Anyway, after Buhari came out of detention, he told Babangida to tell the world about his corruption. The records are there.
¤ The same thing happened with the PTF. He told Obasanjo to publish the report of the panel, but Obasanjo could not publish it because it was a certificate of honour for Buhari. If that Haroun’s report had any page in it that indicted Buhari, Obasanjo would have used that to disqualify Buhari from contesting against him.

¤ To show how Buhari loves Nigeria, he doesn’t like spending Nigerian money frivolously. When Shehu Shagari’s NPN government was overthrown, as Buhari was assigned to head the Military government of 1983, he never changed any chair or curtain in Dodan Barracks. Buhari used what Shagari was using until his government was also overthrown by IBB and co.

¤ As minister, our total pocket money under Buhari was N200 per month. You could spend less than N200 without accounting for it, but anything above N200, you must account for it.
¤ When he increased the money to N250, we clapped for him at the executive council.

¤ Now, as a former governor of the defunct north-eastern state, former minister of petroleum, former head of state, former executive chairman of PTF, Buhari has no house in Abuja.
¤ If he goes to Abuja, he stays in a private hotel. He has no house either uphill or downhill, apart from his house in Kaduna.

PROFESSOR TAM DAVID WEST, Former Nigeria's Petroleum Minister.
[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by castrogee(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2020
This tinubu don suffer.
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by DragonFire433: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Grandmeister:
I’ve said it that shekau will one day be packaged and clothed in white and Nigerians will elect him into public office someday..all he needs is to drop his ak47 and accept amnesty....after a few years you will start seeing him mingle with (northern) politicians on media, the media will then embark on trying to justify some of his dastardly acts in the past. They will even try to make him a Robin Hood or some freedom fighter. And before you know it Nigerians will queue to vote him someday..it sounds like a joke right? But remember Nigerians voted in coupist TWICE.

Very funny. America is watching

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Sanchez01: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2020
For those who didn't read the piece, know that the title is a bit misleading and sensational. Lawal's goal was to highlight and shed some light on the enormous power and influence Jagaban wields.

If I will be reading any politician's auto-biography, it will be Tinubu's and none other.

3 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Eriokanmi: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2020
People with conscience are coming out to speak already. I wish tinubu luck in the pursuit of his selfish ambition

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by lekki1444: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2020
TINUBU THE KINGMAKER
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Modarun(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2020
ovieigho:
Lol.....

Youths Dey sleep for that country oo

These people are now doing everything to package Tinubu

Even on Nairaland every favorable news about Tinubu made the front page

The same old cargos are ready to force Tinubu down people’s throats like we don’t even have good alternatives to the these old men with packinson diseases

Thank God I am no more a Nigerian
forget talk, Tinubu can never be Nigerias President. All this na testing microphone that will end in premium tears.
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Eriokanmi: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Grandmeister:
we are witnessing same scenario in edo already with oshiomohle selling a thief with EFCC case hanging on his neck to us, calling him saint. Many of our politicians won't make heaven. Amazingly he's behaving just like tinubu his boss in the game. I wish them luck.
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by DragonFire433: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2020
castrogee:
This tinubu don suffer.

Nor bi today his suffering start. E don tay.

Have you seen his brown teeth ?

They must be stinky too.

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Marine54(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by surgical: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Racoon:
They packaged a catastrophe and forced it on this nation
and grounded it.Lawal-the grasscutter crook? Who is giving these shameless men the gut to continue to insult this nation like this?
He wants to be vice to tinubu simple
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2020
fredoooooo:
Go and packagae yourself or others ..
God bless baba Buhari , God Bless Ashiwaju and all the good people of Nigeria ..
Oga Fredoooooo,
God bless you real good brotherly.
Let dem know! cheesy
Happy Sunday to you Chiefoooooo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Toosure70: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2020
JAGABAN 2023.
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Moonland100(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Well done for your marketing job
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by DragonFire433: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
we are witnessing same scenario in edo already with oshiomohle selling a thief with EFCC case hanging on his neck to us, calling him saint. Many of our politicians won't make heaven. Amazingly he's behaving just like tinubu his boss in the game. I wish them luck.

The same pastor he called a Thief 4 years ago. Wonders shall never end. Our mumu don do.

Politicians can’t help us.

Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2020
I won't believe anything coming from a man that stole from IDP's in his state. You robbed those you are suppose to bless. Ole
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Marine54(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author[s][/s]= post=93125003]

Yes o!
Na serious PACKAGING,
15 MILLION Nigerians can never be wrong.
Those who are for our darling Daddy are more than the criminals that are against him.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

You tell them that just last weekend, there was a test run of the Lagos-Ibadan rail project, with brand new coaches that will begin commercial operation before the end of the year.
That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches Alongside many collosal projects going on around the country.
God bless Sai Baba,
A man after God's heart.

They call it packaging, we refer to it as the TRUTH.
Nigerians made no mistake to vote out the evil and looting party that took our country 50 years back in our years of high profits and revenue.
Never again.....

Children of hate, frustration and perdition, read more packaging below.
Na una go tire......
Enemies of the nation everywhere.
Quote us if you are one of the people that is sad to see developments and progress going on around the nation.
Only the blind will never see.

8'O Clock children! grin cheesy wink
(Niw, that is another one! 8'O Clock kids! tongue tongue, your wailing starts now!

PROFESSOR TAM DA[s][/s]VID WEST, Former Nigeria's Petroleum Minister.

Oga Fredoooooo,
God bless you[s][/s] real good brotherly.
Let dem know! cheesy
Happy Sunday to you Chiefoooooo!![/quote]
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Fheelzz(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2020
We need fresh bloods

These people are the ones in govt since our independence
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2020
H
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by CaptalnMitch: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Naa so
Re: Babachir Lawal: How Tinubu, Others Packaged Buhari For Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Ermmm... Wait a minute... Isn't this man supposed to be in jail, or in court or something??! Why exactly is he being granted national interviews??! I don't even understand anything happening in this nation anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / FCT Minister, Wike Pays Condolence Visit To Nuhu Ribadu Over Brother's Death / Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.