Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) (69673 Views)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Use your brain. Offering or tax, which is more? Now add crude oil earnings to tax and ask yourself why govt isn't working? Why is ASUU on strike? Why are roads bad, no light, water, accountability.
Government isn't working because of these conmen, same way they brainwash you.....to steal government money to them....
They use these same jets to Luanda money for the polithiefians....
Keep defending these criminals while Nigeria is getting worst by the day......
They are Wolf's in sheep's clothing
That is the reason they are fighting against CAMA
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Ferrous(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
There are poor people all over the world. That's how world society is structured. Even, in the Bible, poor existed.

desiredhome:

Nigeria have no reason to be poor or poorest country...these Pastorpreours and politicians are the reason for Nigerian problems/poverty.....the Pastorprenours are worst because they receive their guilible members.....
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
desiredhome:

Criminals......
grin Satan is out of words....
We have words for you people. grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Deborah98(f): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Why did you send a PM
cos I wanted to deal with your Bleep up privately since you don't want to behave yourself,mtcheew,am done replying you,you son of the devil.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
haiti007:

Lol
For the record, Jesus Christ never owned a possession, instead he borrow when he needed one. Same with the apostles (Paul, Peter and co)

The Bible told is to build our treasures in heaven not on earth ma'am. Face reality

The earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof.. " and what does the bible say about the wealth of the Gentiles? Money aswereth all things... Is that in your own bible? Guy you can't be holier than God himself.. pls stop being myopic.. RATS have left the church long ago and PROSPERITY is no sin... ....BELIEVE IN YOUR PROPHET AND YOU SHALL PROSPER.... Jesus became poor that you might be rich.. Jesus came and took them all out of the way.. God said and emphasised this "IN PROSPERITY I SHALL PROSPER YOU" .. THE GOLD IS MINE,THE SILVER IS MINE'Isnt that also in your bible? .. Then why do you hate PROSPERITY or remain in darkness to the wealth God has provided.. ? I don't know about you..MY GOD IS NOT A POOR GOD.. Same God that gives salvation,grace,mercy,healing , he also give PROSPERITY.. One can still choose to be poor,average or rich and still make heaven.. Make your choice..

Apostle Paul and others worked with Christ based on their revelations of Him.. Paul at some points in the bible would say I speak as a man.. GO AND HAVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL REVELATION/ENCOUNTER WITH GOD and pls ask God to open your eyes and mind to see the wondrous wealth meany for you as you READ and STUDY the bible.. I just hope you STUDY your bible.. pls make sure you also attend bible study

Thanks and God bless
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
victorazyvictor:

grin Satan is out of words....

We have words for you people. grin
Lol the real demon are here....CAMA is been signed to law
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
mukthar2000:
The followers should continued paying their Tait's to enriched them more, even when their was lockdown they advice them to pay Tait via transfer, lolz ogaooo.

Malachi 3:10 (Tithe)

Is command from God not man.
Your not doing God or man of God favor by obeying it BUT yourself.

The greatest enemy you get is the man telling you not to pay tithes.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
desiredhome:

Lol the real demon are here....CAMA is been signed to law

Ofcus is endtime, we are not surprise because Bible already told us the signs in the book of Revelation. He even said something about ppl like u too grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ferrous:
There are poor people all over the world. That's how world society is structured. Even, in the Bible, poor existed.

You don't justify evil..... Nigeria have over 50% people living in abject poverty..... poverty is the cause of insecurity and so many antisocial problems in the society.....if the government and these Pastorpreours are doing the right thing with our money we won't have all these challenges....
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Ofcus is endtime, we are not surprise because Bible already told us the signs in the book of Revelation. He even said something about ppl like u too grin

You know nothing about the word of God or revelation......time for deceitful and using God to lie is over with all these Wolf in sheep's clothing...God is warming you demons
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by haiti007(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Evercurious:

The earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof.. " and what does the bible say about the wealth of the Gentiles? Money aswereth all things... Is that in your own bible? Guy you can't be holier than God himself.. pls stop being myopic.. RATS have left the church long ago and PROSPERITY is no sin... ....BELIEVE IN YOUR PROPHET AND YOU SHALL PROSPER.... Jesus said became poor that you might be rich.. Jesus came and took them all out of the way.. God said IN PROSPERITY I SHALL PROSPERITY " .. Then why do you hate PROSPERITY or remain in rags? Oga pls ask God to open your eyes and mind to see the wondrous wealth meany for you as you READ and STUDY the bible.. I just hope you STUDY your bible.. pls make sure you also attend bible study

Thanks and God bless
Before you call me myopic, remember the same Bible said that "it's easier for a camel to enter the needle's hole than for a rich man to get into heaven.

BTW, what the use of the private jets?? Some even have two. Can you fly two at a go.

Look, I'm a Christian and born again and well. Bible has been my standard since immemorial. I'm not against any of them, but my stance is that getting a private jet is outrageous when the members are living in penury.

Sell one of Bishop Oyedepo's jet and watch how many people will be raised from nothing to something.
Jesus was a lead example that constantly feeds his followers and disciples physically and spiritually.

Ma'am, people are suffering, G Os are buying private, of what relevance is the church then?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
desiredhome:

You know nothing about the word of God or revelation......time for deceitful and using God to lie is over with all these Wolf in sheep's clothing...God is warming you demons

grin you know the word of God and your opposing His words and command like akwoya grin

Satan go behind me Jor!
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by gbazgbos: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Church is strictly biz in naija
D C. E. O's of these churches acquired ttheir expensive lifestyles at d detriments of d poor ones
Wat an irony
Is it only Nigerian pastors that own/fly private jets??
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
[/b][b]
haiti007:

Before you call me myopic, remember the same Bible said that [/b]"it's easier for the needle's hole than for a rich man to get into heaven.

BTW, what the use of the private jets?? Some even have two. Can you fly two at a go.

Look, I'm a Christian and born again and well. Bible has been my standard since immemorial. I'm not against any of them, but my stance is that getting a private jet is outrageous when the members are living in penury.

Sell one of Bishop Oyedepo's jet and watch how many people will be raised from nothing to something.
Jesus was a lead example that constantly feeds his followers and disciples physically and spiritually.

Ma'am, people are suffering, G Os are buying private, of what relevance is the church then?
Is a parable warning you that wealth can easily lead to hell.
Your not the one to teach men of God the meaning of the verse.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
victorazyvictor:

grin you know the word of God and your opposing His words and command like akwoya grin

Satan go behind me Jor!
Go and consult your Pastorprenours.....maybe the ones they told you had expired....
I don't worship Pastorprenours/criminals
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
desiredhome:

Go and consult your Pastorprenours.....maybe the ones they told you had expired....
I don't worship Pastorprenours/criminals

Go and visit your poor background because na poor people dey complain about rich pastors and tithes grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
haiti007:

Before you call me myopic, remember the same Bible said that "it's easier for a camel to enter the needle's hole than for a rich man to get into heaven.

Good , it is EASIER doesn't mean that it is IMPOSSIBLE Does it? Praise God you are born again.. but pls learn to discover and enjoy all gifts and privileges in Christ.. not just salvation healing etc.. PROSPERITY IS ALSO INCLUSIVE. you see private jets and talk do you also see scholarships and other forms of help / palliative from there same churches of GOs? Do you know what the jets are for? Oga pls I have gone pass this level of christianity and I believe we all still need more revelation/encounters.. Maybe you ll be called to ministry someday and you ll have a better understanding of your write up
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by tot(f): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
saaphiere:
Meet our men of God who own private jets
Indeed, it pays to serve Gods.
God blessed these men with these machines to ease their movements as they continue to spread the gospel of our Lord Jesus to the ends of the earth.
May God bless and strengthen them in Jesus name Amen.

Come and see the wonders of God. Serving God pays. These men serve God in spirit and in truth hence the richest of the earth being their lots.

Here comes the attention seeking OP again, if you are not posting Funke Adejumo's controversial videos, it is posting who owns private jet.

Get something doing with your life abeg than posting redundant information that adds no value to anyone.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Go and visit your poor background because na poor people dey complain about rich pastors and tithes grin
Same poverty/greed that had made you fall victim to your scamming Pastorprenours.... continue las las your eye go clear
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by mordred44: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wot are d vanity crew goin 2say abt dis
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by haiti007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Evercurious:

Good , it is EASIER doesn't mean that it is IMPOSSIBLE Does it? Praise God you are born again.. but pls learn to discover and enjoy all gifts and privileges in Christ.. not just salvation healing etc.. PROSPERITY IS ALSO INCLUSIVE. you see private jets and talk do you also see scholarships and other forms of help / palliative from there same churches of GOs? Do you know what the jets are for? Oga pls I have gone pass this level of christianity and I believe we all still need more revelation/encounters.. Maybe you ll be called to ministry someday and you ll have a better understanding of your write up

There's no better understanding I should have in this. We have a different perception in the prosperity "thing".

In all we live, heaven is the ultimate goal.
Case closed
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by gbazgbos: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kingstanding:
. But I can't see the most senior Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, let me say Orthodox Churches Bishops on the list of men of God who owing private jet? Or they not preaching the gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ? Pentecostal churches brought shame and disgrace to body of Christ. Jesus always knows the future when he said, the judgement will start from the house of God.
The pope has his own private jet,customized vehicles etc
He even lives in his own city
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by divineappo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
False information. There is a difference between the office a clergyman occupies having a PJ attached to it and the clergyman owning one.

Buhari has access to over a dozen aircrafts but can he be said to own one?

Wisdom is profitable to guide.

Stop the lies.

mumu

and u thought u made sense with this comment?
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
haiti007:

There's no better understanding I should have in this. We have a different perception in the prosperity "thing".

In all we live, heaven is the ultimate goal.
Case closed

TRUE.. HEAVEN IS THE GOAL

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by gbazgbos: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
The the poor who are hungry & homeless even have the money to get to church? not to talk of giving it as tithe/offering!!! If the last kobo on u was N1k with no hope of where your next meal will come from, trust me u won't bother spending that money going to church. You will rather think of your stomach first.
people paying tithe/offering in church are giving it because it is covinient and available to pay.
If they were poor as u think they can't/won't give it.
What baffles me is that people who no dey go church Or pay tithe Na him dey make the loudest noise. IS IT YOUR MONEY??
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Kingstanding: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
gbazgbos:

The pope has his own private jet,customized vehicles etc
He even lives in his own city
. What do you mean? You wanna compare your GO's to Pope? Pope is like a president and moreso the jet did not belongs to Pope it belongs to Catholic and whereas this jet belongs to all this Pentecostal founders. Pope has nothing to his personal name but your GO's are millionaire in dollars to their personal name and all the assets of the church belong to them and their family. Pentecostal churches brought shame and prosperity gospel to the name of Our Lord Jesus.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by patani(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
King44:
Has God made you or us judge over them?

The Imams does not give more than true men of God give and still they don't make noise about their giving... Let's not for only on the negatives but also put the positive into consideration.

Who also made you judge over your president n governors... IMO.. Asking poor people to pay thite is wrong... Jesus never collected thite... He never at anytime made it a subject of discussion in his parables... He preached live, restoration n forgiveness... You asked someone whose whole shop is not even worth 50k to pay thite.. Who asked u to?

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Dantedasz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
saaphiere:
See painment everywhere.

You come across as a troll.
I know you are doing this to force reactions.
I bet you get a kick from getting under people's skin. You are enjoying this. undecided undecided
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
tot:

Here comes the attention seeking OP again, if you are not posting Funke Adejumo's controversial videos, it is posting who owns private jet.

Get something doing with your life abeg than posting redundant information that adds no value to anyone.
Check out Pastor Chioma Ibezim. I just posted it.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by elujah1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
OP please remove Pastor David Ibiyeomie, he doesn't have a jet yet but will surely have soonest.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by mrkia(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Yahoo men of s.... Lol.
Hope their sheeps regain their senses before its too late....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / Chapel On Biku Hill: World’s Smallest Church In Uganda, Accommodates Three Only / See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.