Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) (69678 Views)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You'd have said the same of Jesus when He spake against the religious leaders of God's people (aka church) at the time. He was called a traitor, blasphemous, heretic, by the likes of you who held the Pharisees of their day in high esteem not knowing that they were an abomination in the sight of God. But wisdom is justified of His children.

If you choose to remain blind to the glaring Truth, there's no point continuing with this. Let's just wait til the day which is not far off to see who's speaking the Truth or not.

Thanks.

The stumbling block in your teachings is that you can't identify the difference between Jesus Christ and religion first.. Church is of Christ built upon and sealed by His Spirit while pharisee and sadducee are part of world's religion. The world's religions are all thieves and robbers, they receive not the truth and His Spirit. JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUTH AND THE SPIRIT, he said "learn of me."

You are making serious mistakes. Calmdown
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Em5(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jesus in all his might and glory never owned horses & chariots (present day luxury transport) he only managed to rent a donkey.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by PROPHETmichael: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Church is strictly biz in naija
D C. E. O's of these churches acquired ttheir expensive lifestyles at d detriments of d poor ones
Wat an irony

It is written, the poor you will always have with you.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I just quoted what Jesus said and you were feeling uncomfortable by that. It's your problem not mine except you mean that I'm not supposed to even quote His Words. But If I don't how would you be set free from your mammon worshipping?

If to speak the Truth like Jesus did to the Pharisee who were very good tithes payers was as a result of poverty, that exposes what you really think of Jesus. Obviously you're not one of His but a mammon worshipper as the Pharisees of his time who did likewise.

Dangote kor, tithes ni.

Such a liar, just like your mentor(s). Anything to justify placing of tithes over the most important things of God!

You misquoted bro!
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
stevmatt15:
This is why I love the Catholic Church
What about your white haired friend in Rome?

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
yellowman2225:

How is tithe payment your problem? Did anyone force you to pay? Leave Christian with its rules and also stick to your Islamic terrorist.

Christianity means development. Go to RCCG Redemption camp on lagos ibadan express and see world class development COMPARED to Muslim NASFAT on same road that remains in the bush for over 2 decades.

This is the work of tithes and we Christians are not complaining. We use out money for something good rather than what you that used your money to throw BOMBS around the World

The tithe you pay concern me because your ignorance is destroying the society, most of the money are fraudulent money the reason the Christian state are very high in corruption.....
And in yours ignorance/foolishness you still blame the government.

You are forced to pay because you are manipulated ......you are forced to pay because your slave master make it compulsory to pay as a worker in the business center.......

Lol at leave Christian alone, who made you a Christian..... Christianity is not by mouth but by practice/action, your comment suggest you are a hungry/miracle seeking church goer....... you are even worst than the terrorist....

You are a criminal....you are fraudulently building structure at your evil camp while majority of you are hungry/homeless, how foolish can you be? Dingbat

Anyone that speak against your foolishness is a Muslim...Omo continue in your foolishness.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wolgrace:

The stumbling block in your teachings is that you can't identify the difference between Jesus Christ and religion first.. Church is of Christ built upon and sealed by His Spirit while pharisee and sadducee are part of world's religion. The world's religions are all thieves and robbers, they receive not the truth and His Spirit. JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUTH AND THE SPIRIT, he said "learn of me."

Christianity is a religion Mr man.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Leavam like that bros! grin

You never chop, na to give you go do grin

Paying of tithe is not compulsory, if u like dont pay, but stop misquoting the scripture.

Use your brain...... giving money to people that already have is a cause...... but because you've been brainwashed to think you are doing the right thing......no wonder we are this backward
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by kareemkamil(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Una maga no go everly get sense till Jesus Christ go come.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
desiredhome:

Use your brain...... giving money to people that already have is a cause...... but because you've been brainwashed to think you are doing the right thing......no wonder we are this backward

Malachi 3:10

goodnite grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wolgrace:

There's no stumbling block except the one that's blocking you from seeing the Truth, because what i'm saying aligns with what Jesus said about many of the church even the anointed ones being turned back because they're workers of iniquity. So you're the one actually living in denial of that Truth, otherwise you'd tell me who Jesus was talking about on that occasion if not those of today's church? Or perhaps you think it was the Pharisees and Sadducees or those of the world that were casting out demons in the name of Jesus?

So there's no difference between the mammon worshipping Pharisees of those days and those of the church, because they were also leaders of God's people and even taught the people in the only building God's literally dwelt in, so to call their religion part of the world religion is nothing but a huge blunder on your part. It wasn't their religion which was false because it was of God, but it was the blind Pharisees who were false. That the same thing that's happening to the church, her leaders have mostly turned out just like the Pharisees, but that doesn't mean the church is false and not of God.

Therefore if you really think i'm making a mistake, then you're highly mistaken because if you actually believe there's nothing wrong with this church it's perhaps because you don't have the Spirit of God in you. Hence you're unable to perceive what He's saying to the church in these last days.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
victorazyvictor:

You misquoted bro!
Lol! Show me proof that I misquoted, otherwise you'd prove that the Truth was a misquote to you.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by lonikit: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Evercurious:

Meaning? Everyone his own.. all things are lawful but all things are not expedient.. that doesn't make it any sin.. learn to use your head before typing

i can deduce your personality conglomeration through your comment. i don't throw tantrum. But, please, stay off my mention.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:
Christianity is a religion Mr man.
Like Holy Spirit is a religion.?
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=93152768]There's no stumbling block except the one that's blocking you from seeing the Truth, because what i'm saying aligns with what Jesus said about many of the church even the anointed ones being turned back because they're workers of iniquity. So you're the one actually living in denial of that Truth, otherwise you'd tell me who Jesus was talking about on that occasion if not those of today's church? Or perhaps you think it was the Pharisees and Sadducees or those of the world that were casting out demons in the name of Jesus?

So there's no difference between the mammon worshipping Pharisees of those days and those of the church, because they were also leaders of God's people and even taught the people in the only building God's literally dwelt in, so to call their religion part of the world religion is nothing but a huge blunder on your part.

Its so hard convincing a man outside leading of the Spirit. Letters without Spirit's ministration kills God's vision for a man.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Malachi 3:10

goodnite grin

grin angry angry angry angry angry
Malachi 3:10 is not for you,. read Deuteronomy 26.....
That is what the Pastorprenours used to scam/put fear in you.....they are the real rubbers, for been selfish with your donations, they buy private jet, build expensive schools/estates etc with your money, yet you can't benefit from any of these facilities......

sadly they make you hate and fight muslems (do no be unequally yoke with unbeliever blablabla), but when it comes to money they wine and dine with the same Muslims and politicians they brainwashed you to hate, the Muslim children are admitted in their same school they use your money to build.......
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Salt3: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Kenneth Copeland said he bought private jets from church money because commercial flights harbour demons. Makes you wonder why a strong "man of God" is avoiding demons, shouldn't he go after these demons instead?

Jesse Duplantis, who at the time had 2 private jets already, said God wanted him to buy a better jet, why? because the new jet he'd buy can go to any airport in the world without needing to refuel.

The part of their excuse for owning fleets of jets is that it's used to "Spread the word of God" but this doesn't make sense in today's world as airline companies have been terribly hit by the explosion of the internet. in short airlines made money in the past because interacting with people halfway across the world required you to be there or send letters Which doesn't usually cut it. now you can open your WhatsApp and video chat with almost anyone, you can send a message and it's instantly delivered. This has made airlines lose money so you don't need a jet to spread the word.

At the end of the day, it's their money they got from gullible individuals who can't sit to reason beyond what the pastor says and try to reconcile it with what they do. A lord's chosen pastor tells you to buy his expensive reflective jackets and wear them for both spiritual and physical protection and you believe him even though he uses bodyguards

Oyedepo would preach faith healing to you but won't hesitate to fly his wife to world class hospital aboroad when she was sick

when they need material things they would ask you to donate but when you need material things they would direct you to "God"

the bitter truth is that Religious belief is an invisible security blanket for insecure individuals.
Closeted minds will continue to allow brainwashing and indoctrination by religious leaders that there is a 'god', and there was a 'jesus', in order that the people with closed minds allow themselves to be controlled so that the various Corporations (churches) remain profitable as the tax-free money continues to roll in. people center their lives around a fairy-tale. All that time, energy and money centered on a lie. For some it's a business, for others it is the central cause of division within their family. Religion sucks. All of them.
Yeah. Religion sucks but true Christianity doesn't. I'm a Christian and a preacher but I don't see these men as role models in anyway
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by King44(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
patani:

Who also made you judge over your president n governors... IMO.. Asking poor people to pay thite is wrong... Jesus never collected thite... He never at anytime made it a subject of discussion in his parables... He preached live, restoration n forgiveness... You asked someone whose whole shop is not even worth 50k to pay thite.. Who asked u to?
As long as I am paying tax indirectly and directly to those mofos and they are busy looting it, I have the right to be a judge over them[b]. You can't be wasting my money that is meant for amenities and not expect me to judge you.[/b].. Say something else... You can't use things of the kingdom or spiritual things to compare worldly things it doesn't work that way.

Are you a Christian? I doubt.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Evercurious:

Good , it is EASIER doesn't mean that it is IMPOSSIBLE Does it? Praise God you are born again.. but pls learn to discover and enjoy all gifts and privileges in Christ.. not just salvation healing etc.. PROSPERITY IS ALSO INCLUSIVE. you see private jets and talk do you also see scholarships and other forms of help / palliative from there same churches of GOs? Do you know what the jets are for? Oga pls I have gone pass this level of christianity and I believe we all still need more revelation/encounters.. Maybe you ll be called to ministry someday and you ll have a better understanding of your write up
nice one bro....
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by ICEWIN: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
saaphiere:
And I will give you the richest of the earth.
Working for God is the highest paid job.
my friend keep shot.
pastor using offering and tithe to buy there wealth.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wolgrace:
You keep evading the question about who Jesus referred to in that instance of many anointed persons that He'd turn back on the last. If there's any spirit that makes you not to see that it's those of today's church that He's talking about, then it's obviously not the Spirit of God.

I have the Spirit of God here with me, and if you don't know, He's very happy with what i'm doing here and elsewhere because it's in His interest. He would love to have the kind of church Jesus built that made it easier for Him to do His job. Not this church that is saltless which He can't do much with.

Have a nice time with that spirit which can't reveal the Truth of what's going on with the church. It's surely not of God except it is but you're not attentive to what He's saying.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You keep evading the question about who Jesus referred to in that instance of many anointed persons that He'd turn back on the last. If there's any spirit that makes you not to see that it's those of today's church that He's talking about, then it's obviously not the Spirit of God.

I have the Spirit of God here with me, and if you don't know, He's very happy with what i'm doing here and elsewhere because it's in His interest. He would love to have the kind of church Jesus built that made it easier for Him to do His job. Not this church that is saltless which He can't do much with.

Have a nice time with that spirit which can't reveal the Truth of what's going on with the church. It's surely not of God except it is but you're not attentive to what He's saying.

Because the church owns private jets means the anointed G.Os would be cast away? Sir, I can't convince a believer who have not had a physical encouter with Christ or His angels. Its personal secret
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Wolgrace:

Because the church owns private jets means the anointed G.Os would be cast away? Sir, I can't convince a believer who have not had a physical encouter with Christ or His angels. Its personal secret
Lol! You're still dodging the question? It's now obvious you have something to hide. Many of those cast away had such physical encounters as they were anointed ministers not just floor members of the church. The most important thing is to do what Christ says not having such encounters because failure to do that is what makes someone to still be a worker of iniquity despite having such encounters.

So even though i've had personal encounters with Christ and the Holy Spirit whose presence is resting heavily upon me even as we speak, it counts for nothing if I don't do what Jesus says. The lack of this knowledge is what would make many anointed persons to be cast out. I hope you'd not be one of them because from the way you're sounding it seems you're being misled.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:46am On Aug 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
CON-MEN CRUISING THROUGH WITH THE FINE LIVES.

When will u guys be tired of criticising people who buy Jets to preach the gospel? Have u seen them flying it for vacation or party? No amount of resources is too much to use for the gospel of salvation. And to think of it, ur criticisms has not stopped people from going to church and believing in God.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 4:58am On Aug 24, 2020
lonikit:

i can deduce your personality conglomeration through your comment. i don't throw tantrum. But, please, stay off my mention.

Learn to listen to yourself before you comment. No ones pastor is better than the other. Go and worship God where you are led.. Even the Kumuyi you mentioned doesn't preach such..
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by DedeNkem: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2020
There are more churches than good schools in Nigeria! This shows how religiously st*upid Nigerians are! That's why majority of Nigerians mentally backward!

These scammers a.k.a Pastors, lie to their dumb congregations telling them they won't go to "heaven" without paying them tithe. These crooks use the tithe to create their own "heaven" for themselves on earth!

See them and their jets while majority of their dumb followers are impoverished!

You dumb religious people should ask yourself this: Are these thieves living like Jesus, the one you fools read about in the bible? According to the bible, he was the most unmaterialistic person ever! Would he buy jets and large while the majority of his followers are poor?

I've never seen any pastor who mimics the life of Jesus! All I see are thieves!

Religion is the oldest and biggest scam ever!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
D C. E. O's of these churches acquired ttheir expensive lifestyles at d detriments of d poor ones
Wat an irony
have God in mind when you give.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Wat an irony
have God in mind when you give OK....
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Joshforeal: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Kenneth Copeland said he bought private jets from church money because commercial flights harbour demons. Makes you wonder why a strong "man of God" is avoiding demons, shouldn't he go after these demons instead?

Jesse Duplantis, who at the time had 2 private jets already, said God wanted him to buy a better jet, why? because the new jet he'd buy can go to any airport in the world without needing to refuel.

The part of their excuse for owning fleets of jets is that it's used to "Spread the word of God" but this doesn't make sense in today's world as airline companies have been terribly hit by the explosion of the internet. in short airlines made money in the past because interacting with people halfway across the world required you to be there or send letters Which doesn't usually cut it. now you can open your WhatsApp and video chat with almost anyone, you can send a message and it's instantly delivered. This has made airlines lose money so you don't need a jet to spread the word.

At the end of the day, it's their money they got from gullible individuals who can't sit to reason beyond what the pastor says and try to reconcile it with what they do. A lord's chosen pastor tells you to buy his expensive reflective jackets and wear them for both spiritual and physical protection and you believe him even though he uses bodyguards

Oyedepo would preach faith healing to you but won't hesitate to fly his wife to world class hospital aboroad when she was sick

when they need material things they would ask you to donate but when you need material things they would direct you to "God"

the bitter truth is that Religious belief is an invisible security blanket for insecure individuals.
Closeted minds will continue to allow brainwashing and indoctrination by religious leaders that there is a 'god', and there was a 'jesus', in order that the people with closed minds allow themselves to be controlled so that the various Corporations (churches) remain profitable as the tax-free money continues to roll in. people center their lives around a fairy-tale. All that time, energy and money centered on a lie. For some it's a business, for others it is the central cause of division within their family. Religion sucks. All of them.
Not to sound religious but na God go bless you for this your yarns. Stay Safe. I owe u beer if u wish to redeem it anytime in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / Chapel On Biku Hill: World’s Smallest Church In Uganda, Accommodates Three Only / See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.