Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) (69672 Views)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by lordatkinson07(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
I am speechless.
A mu ni se 'olorun lawon people yi mehn.

When an average member of their churches are going to bed with empty stomach.

GOD WILL SEE CASES TO ATTEND TO
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by itu404(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
And your motive for this article is well known your small mind know no pair . How did the possession of a private jet stop the government for developing and maintain institution? the government gets your VAT and other tax you ought to be concern what they are doing with it they should make The ones you give oil blocks to pay all relevant and due taxes and build schools and universities and farms like the pastors are doing.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by CodeTemplar: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
divineappo:
mumu
and u thought u made sense with this comment?
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by tot(f): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
saaphiere:
Check out Pastor Chioma Ibezim. I just posted it.
[/s]
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by aalangel(f): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
saaphiere:
See painment everywhere.

Lolzzzz....don't mind them.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by pmoye(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
I love the way you reason. Too much sense.

hopefulLandlord:
Kenneth Copeland said he bought private jets from church money because commercial flights harbour demons. Makes you wonder why a strong "man of God" is avoiding demons, shouldn't he go after these demons instead?

Jesse Duplantis, who at the time had 2 private jets already, said God wanted him to buy a better jet, why? because the new jet he'd buy can go to any airport in the world without needing to refuel.

The part of their excuse for owning fleets of jets is that it's used to "Spread the word of God" but this doesn't make sense in today's world as airline companies have been terribly hit by the explosion of the internet. in short airlines made money in the past because interacting with people halfway across the world required you to be there or send letters Which doesn't usually cut it. now you can open your WhatsApp and video chat with almost anyone, you can send a message and it's instantly delivered. This has made airlines lose money so you don't need a jet to spread the word.

At the end of the day, it's their money they got from gullible individuals who can't sit to reason beyond what the pastor says and try to reconcile it with what they do. A lord's chosen pastor tells you to buy his expensive reflective jackets and wear them for both spiritual and physical protection and you believe him even though he uses bodyguards

Oyedepo would preach faith healing to you but won't hesitate to fly his wife to world class hospital aboroad when she was sick

when they need material things they would ask you to donate but when you need material things they would direct you to "God
"

the bitter truth is that Religious belief is an invisible security blanket for insecure individuals.
Closeted minds will continue to allow brainwashing and indoctrination by religious leaders that there is a 'god', and there was a 'jesus', in order that the people with closed minds allow themselves to be controlled so that the various Corporations (churches) remain profitable as the tax-free money continues to roll in. people center their lives around a fairy-tale. All that time, energy and money centered on a lie. For some it's a business, for others it is the central cause of division within their family. Religion sucks. All of them.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
victorazyvictor:

What sense does your quotes made?

That men of God shouldn't enjoy money on earth or what?

For your info and to those castigating men of God, men of God are supposed be the richest on earth. Is a taboo for unbeliever to be richer than the men of God who created the heaven and earth. 2 Corinthian 8-9
The Truth don't have to make sense, it just has to be the Truth. If the Truth don't make sense to you, it's only because you're blinded to it.

If plainly stating the Truth makes you feel uncomfortable you should ask yourself serious questions because one day you must appear before the Truth and give an account of yourself. So start preparing what you'd say then if what the Truth says don't make sense to you now.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
cos I wanted to deal with your Bleep up privately since you don't want to behave yourself,mtcheew,am done replying you,you son of the devil.
You are a very stupid girl and a terrible liar!

loose bitch claiming that she's a virgin, stupid small girl, you can only deceive gullible people not me, you even took down your picture? lol cheesy

I was even thinking of helping you self because it's obvious you are poverty stricken, your hair looks unkempt and your shirt looks faded, yeye! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by OBA117(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
saaphiere:
Meet our men of God who own private jets
Indeed, it pays to serve Gods.
God blessed these men with these machines to ease their movements as they continue to spread the gospel of our Lord Jesus to the ends of the earth.
May God bless and strengthen them in Jesus name Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgfY7hm0_TA

Come and see the wonders of God. Serving God pays. These men serve God in spirit and in truth hence the richest of the earth being their lots.

God bless me too as you blessed these your servants
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by KaptainAfrika: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
No wonder they're crying over CAMA 2020 !

Accountability and Transparency to some Nigerian Pastors is like Salt to Earthworms.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Deborah98(f): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
You are a very stupid girl and a terrible liar!

loose bitch claiming that she's a virgin, stupid small girl, you can only deceive gullible people not me, you even took down your picture? lol cheesy

I was even thinking of helping you self because it's obvious you are poverty stricken, your hair looks unkempt and your shirt looks faded, yeye! cheesy
you are mad, Don't let me curse you cos if I do nothing on Earth will change
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by earnit3: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pastor ko
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
The Truth don't have to make sense, it just has to be the Truth. If the Truth don't make sense to you, it's only because you're blinded to it.

If plainly stating the Truth makes you feel uncomfortable you should ask yourself serious questions because one day you must appear before the Truth and give an account of yourself. So start preparing what you'd say then if what the Truth says don't make sense to you now.

What truth are you talking apart from the one God has established in Bible? grin

Na poverty dey make ppl dey condemn tithe. Do you know that Dangote (a muslim) pays tithe?
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
desiredhome:

Same poverty/greed that had made you fall victim to your scamming Pastorprenours.... continue las las your eye go clear

Leavam like that bros! grin

You never chop, na to give you go do grin

Paying of tithe is not compulsory, if u like dont pay, but stop misquoting the scripture.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Cry me a river.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
you are mad, Don't let me curse you cos if I do nothing on Earth will change
Curse who? your lineages I guess lol cheesy

do you know I can feed you and your family for decades? yes I can, and you can call that bragging if you like, you are just a shameless little girl.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by yellowman2225(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
See Mallams commenting rudely here about Christianity and pastors without issue. Try talk about Islam NOW and let they will be shouting blasphemy everywhere. Hell Rufian posted on twiter about Jesus impregnating Maria without these religion of PISS calling him to order.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Mustybad(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Kenneth Copeland said he bought private jets from church money because commercial flights harbour demons. Makes you wonder why a strong "man of God" is avoiding demons, shouldn't he go after these demons instead?

Jesse Duplantis, who at the time had 2 private jets already, said God wanted him to buy a better jet, why? because the new jet he'd buy can go to any airport in the world without needing to refuel.

The part of their excuse for owning fleets of jets is that it's used to "Spread the word of God" but this doesn't make sense in today's world as airline companies have been terribly hit by the explosion of the internet. in short airlines made money in the past because interacting with people halfway across the world required you to be there or send letters Which doesn't usually cut it. now you can open your WhatsApp and video chat with almost anyone, you can send a message and it's instantly delivered. This has made airlines lose money so you don't need a jet to spread the word.

At the end of the day, it's their money they got from gullible individuals who can't sit to reason beyond what the pastor says and try to reconcile it with what they do. A lord's chosen pastor tells you to buy his expensive reflective jackets and wear them for both spiritual and physical protection and you believe him even though he uses bodyguards

Oyedepo would preach faith healing to you but won't hesitate to fly his wife to world class hospital aboroad when she was sick

when they need material things they would ask you to donate but when you need material things they would direct you to "God"

the bitter truth is that Religious belief is an invisible security blanket for insecure individuals.
Closeted minds will continue to allow brainwashing and indoctrination by religious leaders that there is a 'god', and there was a 'jesus', in order that the people with closed minds allow themselves to be controlled so that the various Corporations (churches) remain profitable as the tax-free money continues to roll in. people center their lives around a fairy-tale. All that time, energy and money centered on a lie. For some it's a business, for others it is the central cause of division within their family. Religion sucks. All of them.

How i wish we can open our eyes to see what these people are making us not to see
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by yellowman2225(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
desiredhome:

Same poverty/greed that had made you fall victim to your scamming Pastorprenours.... continue las las your eye go clear

How is tithe payment your problem? Did anyone force you to pay? Leave Christian with its rules and also stick to your Islamic terrorist.

Christianity means development. Go to RCCG Redemption camp on lagos ibadan express and see world class development COMPARED to Muslim NASFAT on same road that remains in the bush for over 2 decades.

This is the work of tithes and we Christians are not complaining. We use out money for something good rather than what you that used your money to throw BOMBS around the World
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by galaxy2020(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bro Joshua Iginla too....
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
victorazyvictor:

What truth are you talking apart from the one God has established in Bible? grin

Na poverty dey make ppl dey condemn tithe. Do you know that Dangote (a muslim) pays tithe?
I just quoted what Jesus said and you were feeling uncomfortable by that. It's your problem not mine except you mean that I'm not supposed to even quote His Words. But If I don't how would you be set free from your mammon worshipping?

If to speak the Truth like Jesus did to the Pharisee who were very good tithes payers was as a result of poverty, that exposes what you really think of Jesus. Obviously you're not one of His but a mammon worshipper as the Pharisees of his time who did likewise.

Dangote kor, tithes ni.

Such a liar, just like your mentor(s). Anything to justify placing of tithes over the most important things of God!
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by juniorstar(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
ebicon:
Sam Adeyemi? Are you sure ?
was thinking the same too. how true is it?
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Ferrous(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
So, blame the government instead. See, those pastors with private jets, do you know they have pilots they are paying? Some have schools and other businesses they're running and they have employed thousands of workers their which they're paying salaries every month, which has also helped to reduce unemployment in the country

desiredhome:

You don't justify evil..... Nigeria have over 50% people living in abject poverty..... poverty is the cause of insecurity and so many antisocial problems in the society.....if the government and these Pastorpreours are doing the right thing with our money we won't have all these challenges....
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wolgrace:

Do you understand the key point and purpose of these quoted scriptures at all..? My brother, letters kill oh..
Lol! Is it not self explanatory? If you have to add your own key points and purpose to it, it means you intend to misinterpret it.

This is not the letters but the Truth! And it's only the Truth that can set people free not lies!
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by tot(f): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
saaphiere:
Cry me a river.
[/s]
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! Is it not self explanatory? If you have to add your own key points and purpose to it, it means you intend to misinterpret it.

This is not the letters but the Truth! And it's only the Truth that can set people free not lies!

Even the unbelievers without Holy Spirit seal do quote the scriptures to bash the church, likewise you. It is impossible to access the truth without Holy Spirit.

Despite Jesus Christ blesses and is the giver of riches and possessions, what do you think made a certain rich man angry when Jesus told him to sell his possessions and give to the poor..? I'm waiting sir...
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ferrous:
So, blame the government instead. See, those pastors with private jets, do you know they have pilots they are paying? Some have schools and other businesses they're running and they have employed thousands of workers their which they're paying salaries every month, which has also helped to reduce unemployment in the country

No I don't need to blame the government.......the reason I say the Pastorprenours are to be blame are

There is human first before materials......our Pastorprenours have changed focus from teaching of love/righteousness etc. . to materialism/money money money.... remember the love of money is the root of all evil....

These same Pastorprenours encourages the politicians/frauds in the society instead of speaking against it, there are cases were they use their Church account to keep politicians members money...they also use their private jet to lounder money for the polithiefians

These Pastorpreours care-less how their members make their money and they have no support for the less previleged among them
When you continue collecting from the poor and not giving back to them you are creating more poverty

You can't build a what ever capacity Church with the members money while over 50% of the members cannot feed properly/are poor... that is an error...

First all God is not the Building(bricks) you spend billions on but the people, Imagine if you create jobs/factories with such amount and the members are engaged, the poverty rate will reduce, imagine that the schools been built by our Church members money are affordable to the members, the poverty rate will reduce...
If our porverty rate is reduce the crime rate will reduce and the society will be save heaven for us

Life is not all about what we have or possess but a little care you give to humanity matters
It's only a very wicked father that will see his children crying/dying of hunger and will ignore them to go and be building mansions.......

Our Pastorprenours and politicians are the problem we have in our society today........
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wolgrace:

Even the unbelievers without Holy Spirit seal do quote the scriptures to bash the church, likewise you. It is impossible to access the truth without Holy Spirit.

Despite Jesus Christ blesses and is the giver of riches and possessions, what do you think made a certain rich man angry when Jesus told him to sell his possessions and give to the poor..? I'm waiting sir...
You'd have said the same of Jesus when He spake against the religious leaders of God's people (aka church) at the time. He was called a traitor, blasphemous, heretic, by the likes of you who held the Pharisees of their day in high esteem not knowing that they were an abomination in the sight of God. But wisdom is justified of His children.

If you choose to remain blind to the glaring Truth, there's no point continuing with this. Let's just wait til the day which is not far off to see who's speaking the Truth or not.

Thanks.
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by nelsonoba: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
OP is another pandemic in the making.

Yahooboys and those SCAMprophet are same.

Tithes and offerings doing wonders, whereas those ignoramus followers can't afford bicycle.

There are over 100,000 registered churches in Nigeria according to CAC records from several years ago I came across. Out of over 100,000 only less than 20 pastors are able to afford a private jet. That is less than 0.02% of all the churches in Nigeria. But your small corrupt mind tells you all churches are major businesses/scammers making huge money to buy private jets. Something is definitely wrong with you, but you just don't know it!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by Ferrous(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ok. But, some of them are good.

desiredhome:

No I don't need to blame the government.......the reason I say the Pastorprenours are to be blame are

There is human first before materials......our Pastorprenours have changed focus from teaching of love/righteousness etc. . to materialism/money money money.... remember the love of money is the root of all evil....

These same Pastorprenours encourages the politicians/frauds in the society instead of speaking against it, there are cases were they use their Church account to keep politicians members money...they also use their private jet to lounder money for the polithiefians

These Pastorpreours care-less how their members make their money and they have no support for the less previleged among them
When you continue collecting from the poor and not giving back to them you are creating more poverty

You can't build a what ever capacity Church with the members money while over 50% of the members cannot feed properly/are poor... that is an error...

First all God is not the Building(bricks) you spend billions on but the people, Imagine if you create jobs/factories with such amount and the members are engaged, the poverty rate will reduce, imagine that the schools been built by our Church members money are affordable to the members, the poverty rate will reduce...
If our porverty rate is reduce the crime rate will reduce and the society will be save heaven for us

Life is not all about what we have or possess but a little care you give to humanity matters
It's only a very wicked father that will see his children crying/dying of hunger and will ignore them to go and be building mansions.......

Our Pastorprenours and politicians are the problem we have in our society today........
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.... GOD HAS BLESSED ME, AND THESE ONES. TAKE IT OR NOT, OWING A PJ IS A VERY GOOD THING. STOP HATING AND PRAY, WORK EARNESTLY FOR URZ TOO
Re: Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) by desiredhome: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ferrous:
Ok. But, some of them are good.

Yes there are quite a few of them that still have the fear of God but sadly the majority of them are.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / Chapel On Biku Hill: World’s Smallest Church In Uganda, Accommodates Three Only / See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.