Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) (61401 Views)

Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Arrewa: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Borno

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by lastmanstandn(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Keep dreaming undecided undecided, when u wake up let me know.. undecided undecided.. this is not a curse, and it's not prayer or whatsoever.., what we are battling in Nigeria is Human nature!!!.
With this nature and attitude we HV towards everything, it's not a curse, Nigeria can never be a better place.. it's either is stagnant or its worse.. believe me.
God is not a magician, not at all... Holy book says, righteousness exalts a nation.. that is the procedure to hvn a great nation..
But here when an average Nigerian think about nothing else but how to cheat another, how to fraud etc...
Continue dreaming you hear, God is Ur strength undecided

It is not in human nature to be fraudulent or to be criminal. If that is the case, every Nigerian will have a criminal nature from birth. Criminality is a result of environmental factors that shape the growth, knowledge and biases of many Nigerians and that can be resolved through public policies. Trust me, and have some faith in your people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by KnowAll(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
The only reason why Maiduguri looks beautiful is because there is no development in any other LG except Maiduguri.

All d other LG are overrun by BH, hence concentration of development in the safest city in the state.

9 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Officialgarri: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Some people who have never developed their own land since the end of biafra war will start shaming a state that is more developed than theirs despite the insurgence.

This is also a proof that the war against terrorism is thriving.

8 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Petyr1: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:
like I said

Bokoharam is a scam!
if u still believe Boko haram is truly a war then u are deceiving yourself, insurgency is Northern politicians siphon pump.that is their own NDDC,do u think it's ordinary to allocate 1 bullion dollar against insurgency and not buy a single weapon hell no!!

They only religate them to the bush and villages... They want to use that same Bokoharam that distroyed the state to rebuild the state. The government know what they are doing.
I laugh in Spanish. Don't worry you guys will soon start another protest after boko boys hit you again. Remain stupid lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Arrewa: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Petyr1:
I laugh in Spanish. Don't worry you guys will soon start another protest after boko boys hit you again. Remain stupid lol
go and stop the killing of your brothers over hectare of land first

2 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Lukaku95: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wetin boko boys go bomb soon... Those schools you showed.. how many students dey there ?? I know it's practically empty . Northeast is finished okay ?

2 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Jackmj(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ortom come see your mates
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by tehilah92(f): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
My original state of deployment during my service year

2 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by slivertongue: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
i will take u serious if these pictures are from damboa, bama, biu, chibok, kukawa, baga

6 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
slivertongue:
i will take u serious if these pictures are from damboa, bama, biu, chibok, kukawa, baga
u. Dey mind the mumu .... op why not move ur entire family to bornu grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by SLAP44: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

The mission of the OP is to mock Bornu people.

2 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
SLAP44:

how?? I dont think so
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by slivertongue: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

tough decision

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by oyatz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Are you the Personal Assistant (P.A) to God on Borno Affairs?

SLAP44:
Is there any way God can bless an enclave which supervises the slaughter of their own people?

I don't think so.

Prayers backed with hypocrisy can't get God's attention. God cannot be mocked.

3 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by oyatz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Excuse me sir, what's the relationship of who God will bless to this thread?

SLAP44:
God will rather bless all those who see the truth and say it the way it is.

God will bless all lovers of peace and prosperity

God will bless all lovers of freedom, including those who support dismemberment of unworkable enclaves like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by oyatz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
But why can't you be happy for them for once, why wishing evil befall Maiduguri?

Lukaku95:
Wetin boko boys go bomb soon... Those schools you showed.. how many students dey there ?? I know it's practically empty . Northeast is finished okay ?

2 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by oyatz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
SLAP44:

How sir? Can you explain please.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Borno is developing
so this buildings are the entire borno state?? a state that is suppose to be bigger than the entire SE.. continue fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
All thanks to governor Zulum. man of redemption

2 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Arrewa: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

so this buildings are the entire borno state?? a state that is suppose to be bigger than the entire SE.. continue fooling yourself
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by spy24(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
Some people who have never developed their own land since the end of biafra war will start shaming a state that is more developed than theirs despite the insurgence.

This is also a proof that the war against terrorism is thriving.

Oga
Quiet before you start talking as if your osun state is as beautiful as the picture you are seeing here

3 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Arrewa: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
KnowAll:
The only reason why Maiduguri looks beautiful is because there is no development in any other LG except Maiduguri.

All d other LG are overrun by BH, hence concentration of development in the safest city in the state.
keep deceiving yourself as usual
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Arrewa: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
chubinwa:
All thanks to governor Zulum. man of redemption
zulum is doing well
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
boko boys go still come scatter am

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pictures lies.... Poverty is borno will make u cry

3 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
ikennamadu1:
boko boys go still come scatter am
go and educate your brothers down east to stop engaging soldiers with stick

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sailor22:
Pictures lies.... Poverty is borno will make u cry
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Show us the crisis laden areas undecided
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lagos street Maiduguri girls abide for Cravings icecream, Downtown shawarma and Zaimah eatery cheesy
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by davillian(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ghost town

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.