Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) (61370 Views)

Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Kogis state is the most unfortunate state in the world
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2020
Arrewa:
After 11 years of insurgency in Borno state, the state is gradually developing.

This is photos of Maiduguri, the Capital of Borno State.
Maiduguri has been relatively untouched throughout the violence.
Please show the photos of other LGAs in Borno State. Magumeri, Kukawa, Biu, Chibok, etc.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Nchenches: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Keep dreaming undecided undecided, when u wake up let me know.. undecided undecided.. this is not a curse, and it's not prayer or whatsoever.., what we are battling in Nigeria is Human nature!!!.
With this nature and attitude we HV towards everything, it's not a curse, Nigeria can never be a better place.. it's either is stagnant or its worse.. believe me.
God is not a magician, not at all... Holy book says, righteousness exalts a nation.. that is the procedure to hvn a great nation..
But here when an average Nigerian think about nothing else but how to cheat another, how to fraud etc...
Continue dreaming you hear, God is Ur strength undecided

Ha ha ha. The dream goes on.

Insurgency that has become a means to steal Nigeria’s wealth has eaten deep into the fabrics of Nigeria.

True insurgents would have first blown up and destroyed these infrastructures in the north. But the insurgency in north is plain extortion from Nigeria’s purse.

Nigeria is a failed state, irretrievable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by shagarinews: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Born government should stop showing us the porch side of the city. Let them show us the pictures of the remote areas that are yet to experience development and true dividends democracy. Now come to think of it, most northern state are scam. they tell us their state is in good condition but when any attack happens, the kind of footages we see shows that no development in the states.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2020
The op is saying that Boko Haram is a blessing to the state. Let's see photos of the communities affected by these attacks. Useless post. Celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2020
youghs:

Bro hwfa na..U've not reached out to me now. I'm contacting you here because I don't want to disclose the reason why I'm contacting you on the other thread. Or should I just say the reason why I'm trying to get in touch with you.

I will send you a mail this evening sorry for the delay bro
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm optimistic that my own Nigeria will be better... I don't know for yours

God bless you and your family, same to everyone who still believe in Nigeria.and to those trying to sabotage the good will of the patriotic Nigerians,God will punish them�

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Arrewa: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2020
Fmghewzy:

God bless you and your family, same to everyone who still believe in Nigeria.and to those trying to sabotage the good will of the patriotic Nigerians,God will punish them�
Amen!

Respect!
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by MsAllison(f): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
hehehehehe this guy don mad finally grin grin
I guess Governor Zulum's convoy that was recently attacked was a propaganda too
lzaa imhotep MsAllison IgbalodeRaymond
Roger that i fixed him before but seems like he's back with his trash

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Openbusiness: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Drizzy5001:
This is one thing I love about northern states.
I love North for it's SPACE. Like the time I went to Bauchi, no single traffic, yet we drove over 3 hours from one place to another, it was like travelling from Lagos to Osun grin. I was now shaking my head say person dey suffer for Lagos oh. Lagos that ordinary 38km journey of Sangotedo to Ikeja, person go fit use 5 hours. But Bauchi had huge swathes of land, fresh air, vegetation, good roads, spacious communities, not like Lagos wey houses dey packed tight together like sardine. The simple life, the potatoes and endless meat. I remember one time I went to North many years ago, one village like that and they wanted to sell a full chicken N400. I was like shocked, maybe my ears no hear well, u say aw mush.....nawani, abi wetin dem dey call am grin (sorry, my hausa is rusty, na very little phrases here an there i sabi). Like I was shocked, so d hausa guy I was with was like just laughing at me, he was like u think say na Lagos u dey. Chaiii person dey suffer for Lagos oh grin. Full live chicken for Lagos dar time na like N1,200, chicken wey get kwashiorkor oh grin, wey neva chop 3 square meals, talkless of diet balance abi na balance alignment grin. But d chicken wey d aboki bring, dey fresh, d feather dey shine like person wen use filter grin, get different colors u go know say d chicken dey chop life, d chicken go dey dig chicks well well for area grin Nawa oh. What of suya, oh boy I chop meat tire, me wey no dey take eyes see beta suya meat. But na juz dat language barrier dey do me, and then that religous fanaticism dey give me double mind. Otherwise like 17 years ago I for don move go Kano. I had a good opportunity then. The most well behaved girl I ever dated was a Northerner from Kaduna. I swear d kain respect wey dat girl dey gimme ehn, I dey ginger like say I dey untop of d world. Too calm, too respectful, too womanly, pretty and modest, she no dey tax me, anything she c, she accept with happiness, if he no dey, she support morally and physically and emotionally. She no dey nag, if she wan complain, na with calmness and sweet accent after she don give u beta bedmatics wey go scatter ur brain grin. Sometimes I dey wonder wich kain winch make me leave dat girl. Ah for marry am oh. All dis Lagos girls wit big yanch too dey confuse person sad

3 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by youghs: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I will send you a mail this evening sorry for the delay bro
okay na thanks
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
MsAllison:
Roger that i fixed him before but seems like he's back with his trash
Na DanArrewa but Boss you dey try oh cool
I get people wey I for dey fix sha but the energy isn't there but you've been going on an on without relenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Ten06(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please, show us photo of Delta state after so many years of peaceful rule
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by edunwanna: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, Internship https:// dailyjobsnigeria .com/job/julius-berger-nigeria-plc-internship-exp-job-recruitment/
And Many More!!! Search and find that desired job today.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Keep dreaming undecided undecided, when u wake up let me know.. undecided undecided.. this is not a curse, and it's not prayer or whatsoever.., what we are battling in Nigeria is Human nature!!!.
With this nature and attitude we HV towards everything, it's not a curse, Nigeria can never be a better place.. it's either is stagnant or its worse.. believe me.
God is not a magician, not at all... Holy book says, righteousness exalts a nation.. that is the procedure to hvn a great nation..
But here when an average Nigerian think about nothing else but how to cheat another, how to fraud etc...
Continue dreaming you hear, God is Ur strength undecided

Using the holy book,nation's have experienced worst and there was a time God said if he finds 10 righteous people he will spare that nation. So my dear regardless of how the world seems to be right now don't be carried away and call judgement upon it,the Bible says you can only judge disobidience when and only when your obidience is complete.

Pray for this nation,pray for a walk of protection against you and your family and hope for the best for one day it will be a reality.

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
faoogoke:

Yes he is trying but these structures have been there before he became governor.
really, I don't think so.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Hope you still remember those schools, road networks were also in Osun built by your foe grin.
Just reminding you to also give credit to him if you can for Zulum and shun HYPOCRISY tongue
yes I know, Aregbesola borrowed sukuk bond to do that. up till Today, the debt haven't been paid.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
SLAP44:
Despicable Igbo soul.
Weyrey

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by MsAllison(f): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
Na DanArrewa but Boss you dey try oh cool
I get people wey I for dey fix sha but the energy isn't there but you've been going on an on without relenting.
it's my daily job and my hobby
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
MsAllison:
it's my daily job and my hobby
till you retire at 50 cool

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Op is just snapping and posting all the fine things in the state. Nawao
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by MsAllison(f): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
till you retire at 50 cool
wink

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Arrewa:
What exactly are you celebrating? That boko haram is to be praised? BMC 30k. Shame

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by egoldman(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Arrewa:
like I said

The main Bokoharam is no more.

The Bokoharam we have now is a scam!

if u still believe Boko haram is truly a war then u are deceiving yourself, insurgency is Northern politicians siphon pump.that is their own NDDC,do u think it's ordinary to allocate 1 bullion dollar against insurgency and not buy a single weapon hell no!!

They only religate them to the bush and villages... They want to use that same Bokoharam that distroyed the state to rebuild the state. The federal government know what they are doing.

Arewa, so you sabi truth like this? In that case you are getting there, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Petyr1: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Arrewa:
go and stop the killing of your brothers over hectare of land first
this one want to cry lol. You northerners are the most foolish people i have ever seen. You can't think straight at all. Using your lives to play politics. Boko is scam and yet they are killing people. Abubakar keep releasing video and yet it scam. Seriously speaking we are not supposed to be in the same country. You guy should join Niger

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm optimistic that my own Nigeria will be better... I don't know for yours
If its about optimism everyman 4 be billionaire , fact is the real nigga
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Openbusiness:
I love North for it's SPACE. Like the time I went to Bauchi, no single traffic, yet we drove over 3 hours from one place to another, it was like travelling from Lagos to Osun grin. I was now shaking my head say person dey suffer for Lagos oh. Lagos that ordinary 38km journey of Sangotedo to Ikeja, person go fit use 5 hours. But Bauchi had huge swathes of land, fresh air, vegetation, good roads, spacious communities, not like Lagos wey houses dey packed tight together like sardine. The simple life, the potatoes and endless meat. I remember one time I went to North many years ago, one village like that and they wanted to sell a full chicken N400. I was like shocked, maybe my ears no hear well, u say aw mush.....nawani, abi wetin dem dey call am grin (sorry, my hausa is rusty, na very little phrases here an there i sabi). Like I was shocked, so d hausa guy I was with was like just laughing at me, he was like u think say na Lagos u dey. Chaiii person dey suffer for Lagos oh grin. Full live chicken for Lagos dar time na like N1,200, chicken wey get kwashiorkor oh grin, wey neva chop 3 square meals, talkless of diet balance abi na balance alignment grin. But d chicken wey d aboki bring, dey fresh, d feather dey shine like person wen use filter grin, get different colors u go know say d chicken dey chop life, d chicken go dey dig chicks well well for area grin Nawa oh. What of suya, oh boy I chop meat tire, me wey no dey take eyes see beta suya meat. But na juz dat language barrier dey do me, and then that religous fanaticism dey give me double mind. Otherwise like 17 years ago I for don move go Kano. I had a good opportunity then. The most well behaved girl I ever dated was a Northerner from Kaduna. I swear d kain respect wey dat girl dey gimme ehn, I dey ginger like say I dey untop of d world. Too calm, too respectful, too womanly, pretty and modest, she no dey tax me, anything she c, she accept with happiness, if he no dey, she support morally and physically and emotionally. She no dey nag, if she wan complain, na with calmness and sweet accent after she don give u beta bedmatics wey go scatter ur brain grin. Sometimes I dey wonder wich kain winch make me leave dat girl. Ah for marry am oh. All dis Lagos girls wit big yanch too dey confuse person sad
Lols ...Guy u write well o grin .. anyways I stay in yola, things are cheaper just like the way it is in bauchi , and other nothern states, have u tasted Masa before? (rice cake) it goes well with suya, ;DI go like serve for north and also live there.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by samuelevans(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Boko Haram still enjoyed all this facilities together with the people of the state.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Salisu19(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Don't be deceive by those pictures, it's not all part of Borno that was under attack, places that was attacked in Borno are mostly rural areas and villages.
Boko Haram never visited those places in the pictures....

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Bobgattii: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
compare this to my state bayelsa, our governor's wicked die,
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by hush15: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Arrewa:

So if all these exist, why would a person destroy all these and maim life?

All in the name of religious fanaticism!

This life no balance at all
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by rummmy: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
If insurgency can bring this rapid development in borno (according to mallam arrewa) so God should increase it and make it last longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.