Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) (61386 Views)

Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Magicians: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
SLAP44:
God will rather bless all those who see the truth and say it the way it is.

God will bless all lovers of peace and prosperity

God will bless all lovers of freedom, including those who support dismemberment of unworkable enclaves like Nigeria.

But God will never bless all those that saw Abia deteriorate into the shithole it as fallen but refuse to say anything out of foolishness bigotry n possibly madness.

5 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Lukaku95: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:
go and educate your brothers down east to stop engaging soldiers with stick
they should pick up arms like your terrorist brothers , Boko Haram ??

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Cherez: 1:08am On Aug 24, 2020
Oh this is nice
Very cool
So neat and serene

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Arrewa:
keep deceiving yourself

Tell me borno,lemme describe it for you... Wawa
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by cloud(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2020
Arrewa:
like I said

Bokoharam is a scam!
if u still believe Boko haram is truly a war then u are deceiving yourself, insurgency is Northern politicians siphon pump.that is their own NDDC,do u think it's ordinary to allocate 1 bullion dollar against insurgency and not buy a single weapon hell no!!

They only religate them to the bush and villages... They want to use that same Bokoharam that distroyed the state to rebuild the state. The government know what they are doing.
����
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Impressive from the state governor

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Cmanforall: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2020
Nice pictures!

Is the beauty of their capital a reflection of the aids and extra funds received by the state government?

Let there be peace in Nigeria!
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Adrian9(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
I no dey come! You dey use these pictures to lure me abi? I love my head o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2020
Are the people safe and happy?
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by elobyobi: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2020
Op these are pictures of MAIDUGURI, the Borno State capital. Show me pictures of Bama, Damasak, Magumeri and Monguno, then we can talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2020
For real? Looks like their government is gradually waking up.

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Don't get carried away with the pictures that place is No go area not safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by criuze(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2020
oboy this place fine like Saudi

God bless you people, maybe you people should consider stopping killing for fun
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Really beautiful sights. They have these beautiful places but they will still prefer to roam in the bushes. Isoright.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Ventura1: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Infrastructural development is different from human capacity and mind development.

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by sameks08(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2020
no problem but all I need is peace of mind not this show cos I'm tired of writing R I P.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by isey4u(f): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2020
When you are done showing us selected areas and projects, drop the hypocrisy and show us the real villages that were hit hard by the insurgences and how developed it is now. I am so done with this government and media campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Allahu Akbar grin grin
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Dogo yaro clan

Anyway, join us and make money
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by faoogoke(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Governor zulum of borno state is trying, kudos to him.

Yes he is trying but these structures have been there before he became governor.
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2020
This is more beautiful than Edo State that hasn't record any incidents of insurgency. Edo State is one of the Ugliest State in the entire Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2020
The fight was in the villages,not their city

4 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by faoogoke(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2020
While the pictures are indeed true of Maiduguri it is not the same as other parts of the city and the state.

Borno state still has a very long way to go.

There is so much poverty, illiteracy and deprivation in the outskirts of the city and other towns.

And the current governor did not put all these there. He met them there. That's not to say he's not contributing his part.

3 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by 4gunners(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2020
The worst thing thank can happen to anybody is to lie to himself. OP, these pictures are from Maiduguri, Borno State capital. Show us the picture Gwoza, Monguno, Chibok, Biu.

2 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2020
DEAD STATE!!!

I SPIT!!!

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by LordGbAsGbOs: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2020
Show us the development in the villages not in your major city��

2 Likes

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by damiloladuke: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2020
wow
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2020
They will always appear in every fine picture with their kaftan.. Mtcheeew
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by King44(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Arrewa:
After 11 years of insurgency in Borno state, the state is gradually developing.
The Southerners and few government officials who see the truth and say it the way it is deserve some credit.

If you are not happy with this goan jump inside suckaway
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by mistijude: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2020
SLAP44:
Is there any way God can bless an enclave which supervises the slaughter of their own people?

I don't think so.

Prayers backed with hypocrisy can't get God's attention. God cannot be mocked.
IPOB

1 Like

Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by semyman: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2020
Let the looters governing south continue
Re: Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) by peterinah: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2020
If you had read peace and conflict resolution in the university, you will understand that as much as conflict brings about destruction, it also brings and accelerate development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / "Abacha Buried 500 Human Heads In Aso Rock; Yahaya Jameh Caused Buhari Illness" / Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.