Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (70260 Views)

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by chrismastre5(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Asianjollof007:

For your dream, things like that won't happen here.. Why?? Because we get sense pass una!
TIME SHALL TELL
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
nku5:
My prayer is that IPOB never chooses violence

Let them choose it and lets see who will suffer it. I pray to almighty Chukwu to please let ipob go violence and they will be annihilated completely because I hate them and Kanu with passion.

I said yesterday I know that lazy bastard called Kanu we've met in hussling ground in UK when all hardworking Igbo were working, hussling, sending container back home this lazy bitch was sleeping in the house doing nothing only his wife was doing part time job and this lazy bitch now want to be my Lord Mbannu it wont happen.

Thunder fire ipob and Kanu.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Asianjollof007: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Muric will soon turn South West to another North. It's just a of matter time before they unleash their madness grin grin

Keep dreaming olofo
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Asianjollof007: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
perdollar:
u put mouth for ur death so death go follow u.

The death is at your doorstep, continue mofo

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by topboss: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
jrusky:

Let them vhoose it and lets see who will suffer it. I pray to almighty Chukwu to please let ipob go violence and they will be annihilated completely because I hate them and Kanu with passion.

I said yesterday I know that lazy bastard called Kanu we've met in hussling ground in UK when all hardworking Igbo were eorking, hussling, sending container back home this lazy bitch was sleeping in the house doing nothing only his wife was doing part time job and this lazy bitch now want to be my Lord Mbannu it wont happen.

Thunder fire ipob and Kanu.

Ogogoro drinker!
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by YorubaRitualist: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Keep dreaming olofo
ewu Gambia. Potential afonja terrorist cheesy cheesy
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by chrismastre5(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Godons1:

Trash.
All the previous Biafran leaders ended up Ass licking FG and the North. Nnamdi Kanu will soon do same. Your leaders are just using Biafra to get some money from the North. As it stands now, only the North can give Biafra it's independence. grin grin
IF HE DOES,ANOTHER SHALL ARISE BECAUSE THE DREAM IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF THEM AND US

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by topboss: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
chrismastre5:
IF HE DOES,ANOTHER SHALL ARISE BECAUSE THE DREAM IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF THEM AND US

Carrying gun to solve a political situation is y we have Boko Haram.

The minute Yaradua put the guns down, Militancy ended in NigerDelta.

Had Nigeria army continued to fight ND Militant, Nigeria would have been divided by now.

I know y am saying this now.

IPOB is looking for a gentle nod from International community to activate self defence measures and once that happens, Boko Haram will be the least of Nigeria worries.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Chicastle: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Weather you call them miscreant, or whatever nothing would make me support Nigeria police on this act. It is barbaric and injustification.

They are our children so, what ever they do, there are several ways to kill a rat when the rat is not behaving well. If Nigeria police and military men couldn't or lack the capacity to shoot at sight upon boko haram jihadists, then this negative action from the uniform men must tell us something is not good somewhere.

Ipob declared terrorist but , this are people's children you should treat them like your fellow human.

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nchenches: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
The IPOB boys killed died fighting for a worthy cause. They knew a lot about current developments in Nigeria.

The government sending the police that killed them was aware that Global Islamic Extremist Groups are ready to take over Nigeria on behalf of the government sending the police that killed those boys.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by GalPissetzky: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Afonja, you need bto focus more on the skull mining and organ harvesting going on in the West everyday.that should be your concern and not ipob grin grin
the ritual thinking started with the ibos. afonjas mine the skulls and sell them to the ibos. they where adultrated by the ibos
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by ThatFairGuy: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
I respect the lost souls but What will the dead tell God now angry.
Very avoidable death.
Nnamdi Kanu Biafra approach is devilish, toutish, amateurish, unreasonably and very unthinkable. HOW ON EARTH
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Dayvidblue: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
GalPissetzky:
these ibo guys are a nuisance. u go to malaysia they are scamming and killing them selves in the name of cultism, u go to south, dey s=are destroying the country with drugs. u go to europe, thery destroy there with ashawo. go to ghana, they ar causing nusiance.
when they destroy the name of nigeria then them wan run. thunder fire u and that biafra.
can fulani just start killing them so the world can have peace please. nice one police. keep it up.

quote me to oppose and die carelessly by a stray bullet/
yes i am ibo too but not the useless type.
next time olokpa, aim for the camera men

You forgot to add that huspupi and his entire crew are Igbos.
Must you air your stupidity in public?

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by GalPissetzky: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chicastle:
Weather you call them miscreant, or whatever nothing would make me support Nigeria police on this act. It is barbaric and injustification.

They are our children so, what ever they do, there are several ways to kill a rat when the rat is not behaving well. If Nigeria police and military men couldn't or lack the capacity to shoot at sight upon boko haram jihadists, then this negative action from the uniform men must tell us something is not good somewhere.

Ipob declared terrorist but , this are people's children you should treat them like your fellow human.
when some miscreants start attacking you, the law gives u power to shoot the bastards
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by topboss: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
If Nigeria Army had continued fighting the Militant, the war would never end and soon, the international communities will take sides and Nigeria will be divided as was the case in South Sudan.

Fact!

IPOB is already on the tip of American and Israel president tongues, do u know how powerful that makes them.

The war will not even last two minute before Nigeria is divided right before all our eyes.

Make we as black people try dey get sense, everything is not violence.

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Marine54(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
GalPissetzky:
these ibo guys are a nuisance. u go to malaysia they are scamming and killing them selves in the name of cultism, u go to south, dey s=are destroying the country with drugs. u go to europe, thery destroy there with ashawo. go to ghana, they ar causing nusiance.
when they destroy the name of nigeria then them wan run. thunder fire u and that biafra.
can fulani just start killing them so the world can have peace please. nice one police. keep it up.
quote me to oppose and die carelessly by a stray bullet/
yes i am ibo too but not the useless type.
next time olokpa, aim for the camera men
You very foolish ! Stray bullet kill your family !
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by GalPissetzky: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dayvidblue:

You forgot to add that huspupi and his entire crew are Igbos.
Must you air your stupidity in public?

shut up , the people that linked hush up where ibis. idiota
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by YorubaRitualist: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
GalPissetzky:
the ritual thinking started with the ibos. afonjas mine the skulls and sell them to the ibos. they where adultrated by the ibos
yes, afonja mine their fellow afonjas and sell it to igbos for #500 grin
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by GalPissetzky: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Marine54:
You very foolish ! Stray bullet kill your family !
them go use u count scores and post am for front page
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by perdollar(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Asianjollof007:

The death is at your doorstep, continue mofo
death I send u to ds mortal fools family, take his love ones away from him and let him die premature death! go death and locate him!
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
topboss:
[s][/s]

Ogogoro drinker!

Truth hurt.

You can call Fulani and Hausa and Yoruba Zombies by following and believes in achievers, record breakers but you are not Zombie to be blindly following a failure called Kanu?

Truth hurt but you see that Kanu will not live to see Biafra happen. Be displaying your stupidity ok.

And you want presidency 2023 isn't?
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by topboss: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
jrusky:

Truth hurt.

Yiu can call Fulani and Hausa and Yoruba Zombiesby following and believes in achievers, record breakers but you are not Zombie to be blindly following a failure.

Truth hurt but you see that Kanu will not live to see Biafra happen. Be displaying your stupidity ok.

And you want presidency 2023 isn't?

Ogogoro drinkers should stay off my mention, i am allegic to idiots.

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Advocate500: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dyke15:
Yes we ve been marginalized bt my peoples approach towards d actualization of Biafra is very wrong nd it has to be condemned. This particular incident happened right infron of my church dis early mawning we were still conducting our mawnin service when d IPOB boys approached d gate of our church nd advised us to leave d church coz dey re waiting 4 d soilders to cum so dat dey will exchange fire. Omoh church dismiss nd e no even reach 30mins Army show nd dey ve been shooting since mawnin. Tho d hood is calm nw bt both Military nd police dey everywer nw
the rubbish u drop here makes no sense to sensible mind ,ipob came to ur church and ask u guy's leave they want to exchange bullets with army? Brother is advisable to take it easy with lie pls , this is a public forum nobody will dash u any money for saying nonsense. Enjoy the little attention ur Muslim brothers are giving u because their enemy and obstacles to one Nigeria have been attacked.

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Why try to stop a meeting?

No one has stopped Arewa youths from meeting

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nchenches: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I respect the lost souls but What will the dead tell God now angry.
Very avoidable death.
Nnamdi Kanu Biafra approach is devilish, toutish, amateurish, unreasonably and very unthinkable. HOW ON EARTH

How is your own approach? You are in praying approach?
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by toprealman: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Stupidity is when you fight someone with gun using ONLY sticks and stones!
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Godons1: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
chrismastre5:

Why don't you come out and lead Biafrans? You too love your life I guess, that why you hide behind your keyboard and be forming Rambo. grin grin grin

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by kolade560: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
baliyubla:
Speaking From a neutral perspective, these guys don’t see themselves as Nigerians, never have and never will.

This unholy union is bound to end sooner or later and not even a Python whatever can stop it.
They are confused, give them president and they will keep shut
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by chrismastre5(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
topboss:

Carrying gun to solve a political situation is y we have Boko Haram.

The minute Yaradua put the guns down, Militancy ended in NigerDelta.

Had Nigeria army continued to fight ND Militant, Nigeria would have been divided by now.

I know y am saying this now.

IPOB is looking for a gentle nod from International community to activate self defence measures and once that happens, Boko Haram will be the least of Nigeria worries.
ALL I KNOW IS, WE DONT TO BE PART OF NIGERIA LET US GO, IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?. WHICH ONE IS " NIGERIA UNITY IS NON NEGOTIABLE". THEY KNOW SINCE BEFORE NOW THAT WE NEVER WANTED TO BE PART OF NIGERIA
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by dikeizu1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
They have bought market for their generation to come for killing an innocent ipob,after danjuma betrayed a biafran and killed him (aguiyi bi n-ogba)! the nemesis is still there, after all genocide they committed against biafrans they're receiving it now boko,herds..,isis,banditry, gunmen, rustlers, for you trigger happy what so ever sooner you will shoot nd tier
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Marine54(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
GalPissetzky:
them go use u count scores and post am for front page
I am niether ibo nor ipob ! Na police go kill you the way they kill those armless guys , since its good to you !

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Godons1: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Okuda:

you are not Biafran or southeastern. pls stfu and face your tribe.

My coment pain this man well. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead