Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me (2459 Views)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me by Heartbender: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
That guy is smart. He'll be the third entanglement grin
Storm665:
OK thanks I'll text her
Re: I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me by baralatie(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Heartbender:
why you talk nah!

you for wait for her next topic for romance land!

she is teenager and she has not developed mentally concerning men pranks!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me by Heartbender: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy it would soon be a case of Fucker V. Fuckee
baralatie:

why you talk nah!

you for wait for her next topic for romance land!

she is teenager and she has not developed mentally concerning men pranks!

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me by Storm665(f): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Heartbender:
Lol
You're wrong tho.... I spoke to his wife and she sure gave me solid advice.
Thanks for your comment sha...I'll still be looking forward to other people's opinion

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me by Prof0fficial: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
dating your age mate won't end anywhere good for a relationship....

nevertheless you're still on experimenting Level, you would need the advice later....
Re: I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me by Young03(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
19 yr old girl for Benin city de control like 5 guys and u de here de debate on only 2.

Your confusion have not started cos your are definitely going to meet 5 more guys when school reopens and that means more heart confusion to u.

Stan is still a boy toying with you

Cole will definitely act bossy towards you.

Wait for James or John before you choose anyone.
Re: I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me by Heartbender: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please be safe. I'm really worried
Storm665:

Lol
You're wrong tho.... I spoke to his wife and she sure gave me solid advice.
Thanks for your comment sha...I'll still be looking forward to other people's opinion

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me by dannex4adx(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Truvel:
1. U Are A Student. I Expected U 2 Focus More On Ur Studies. 2. Y Would U Spend D Night At His House At Ur Age 19yrs? Don't U Av Parents? U Can Now See Dat U Are Too Forward And U Can Now See How U Are Complicating Issues 4 Urself. It's Time U Reason & Plan Ur Life Well Otherwise Regret, Pain & Disappointment May Be D Outcome.

you gave her the best advice! I pray she listens ooo!
Re: I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me by spirul77: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Storm665:
OK thanks I'll text her
Re: I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me by enilola5: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
You are simply attached to the person who first made love to you. It is a typical psychological thing. It is like a psychological syndrome. And it is real. It is also most common with women. The first man they gave themselves to. Men don't care. They mostly just want sex, have a chance to spill their seed and nothing special attached. You will only get over the silliness of such an over romanticized notion of "he is my first love bla bla bla" when you further mature emotionally and psychologically. Your sexually active love life is initiated at an age too tender and unprepared to foster ambition for solid love and proper courtship. The commonest reason for accepting a man's advances for girls in your age range lies within frivolousness, curiosity and vogue. Curiosity from romantic Novels, Zeeworld, and lies couples tell about how they have been together for 100 years and never quarreled. As girls mature in age, they either grow away from their first love, and get entrapped in other amorous discoveries; or are simply pulled along as parents change bases, or are heart broken and shattered by these men. Eventually they realize men can sleep with 200 women and call a few the love of their lives. Men can date 300 women, cater for 30,defend 20 from other men, fight for 10, and still not deeply love any.

It is always a wish for a girl to be with the man who was her first. That is what is wrong with you right now. You are romanticizing life. I am not saying it is not possible. I am saying it is highly unlikely.
Both of you are kids. And do not know what the hell you want right now. In this journey of life a lot will happen that will overwhelm both of you. You are both "young and dumb" as we jokingly say. For instance tell him your think you could be pregnant that something is late or missed. And then see him scamper for safety and tell you he isn't the one. Haha. Then you will know if he has his shit together or not. You will realize he is not ready. If it actually happens you will also know you aren't ready.

Listen, you are attaching great importance to this guy because he is your first. Just because you noticed and gave him a look first doesn't mean it was made from heaven. People love to do this "bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh made from heaven" self delusion. It is just an attempt to make copulation and sex look super. It is a silly and feeble attempt to leave reality into fantasy. Without these fantasies and bullshit talk and false feeling of eldorado, most women won't even let a man touch them unless their lives or survival depended on it. One thing is for sure, sooner or later, eentually reality always sets in.

People have told you that a relationship shouldn't be your priority at this age and stage of your life. You be thinking of being a financially independent woman in future. Face your education because men of tomorrow will see a woman who brings nothing to the table as a nuisance. However, between you and I, we both know you won't listen. So let me tell you now. If you want you should actually break up with the lawyer guy.Oh yes! I am serious. He is more mature and also let us agree not to put him through your cheating on him in future. Go back to your school guy and see if he does anything differently after you return to him. Another thing you can do is to tell the school guy you have broken up with the lawyer guy. Now that you are his, watch his actions and innactions towards this (childish) relationship.

The School guy is a little child that only notices his toy when another kid wants to take it and playing with it. Both of you are just young and emotions and animal instincts are working 100 per cent in you all. Reasoning, thoughtfulness, is very lacking. It comes with time, experience, the ability to learn and retain, willingness to change and taking persistent action to change until change happens.

He cries and sobs and you too your heart I. Interesting. Whether genuine or intentional, his actions manipulated you. Now you feel since he is your first, it is better you run back to him. Well, see this movie till the end. Go back to him, he will always treat you like he used to before the lawyer guy. Then when you find someone else he will break down again. Perhaps until you realize he is a waste of time, or until he meets another (most time a younger) girl he fancies. Then he tells you to leave. No amount of weeping from you will make him change his mind.
Pls tell her she can't eat her cake n have it... If I am that lawyer guy... I will break up with you ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Professional Footballer This Year! / A Guy Chased Me Down Into My Office And My Bosses Said / Only A Genius Can Know Who These Twins Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.