Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. (5910 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict / I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by LatestgistTv: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Hello nairalanders. Hope your night was fine.
Please I need advice.

I met my girlfriend some years back and she has been a good girl to me through all these while.

She comes from a large family of 7. Her father had stroke in 2018 and her mother left them all and ran away, leaving only the sick dad to Carter for the whole family.

She gained admission same year and I stood by her side from her first to final year in the university , sending her money on a weekly basis and sent more money to her when there's need for more money in school.

She has finally graduated last month but the truth is that her demands are becoming increasingly difficult for me and her sick father has become broke as a result of spending without getting back.

I won't really say she's a burden but mehn, it's been too much lately.

I am 27 and I plan to get married at 30 and I honestly don't need this sort of setback.

Dear redpillers, I know I've been a simple man but please I need advice from everyone right now.
I need more advice please cos it seems I'm stuck.

Cc: Seun
Cc:nlfpmod
Cc:Mukina2
Cc:Mynd44
Cc:Justwise
Cc:Lalasticlala
Can you please help move this to front page?
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by LatestgistTv: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by HyperCoaster: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Faber(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2022
LatestgistTv:
Hello nairalanders. Hope your night was fine.
Please I need advice.

I met my girlfriend some years back and she has been a good girl to me through all these while.

She comes from a large family of 7. Her father had stroke in 2018 and her mother left them all and ran away, leaving only the sick dad to Carter for the whole family.

She gained admission same year and I stood by her side from her first to final year in the university , sending her money on a weekly basis and sent more money to her when there's need for more money in school.

She has finally graduated last month but the truth is that her demands are becoming increasingly difficult for me and her sick father has become broke as a result of spending without getting back.

I won't really say she's a burden but mehn, it's been too much lately.

I am 27 and I plan to get married at 30 and I honestly don't need this sort of setback.

Dear redpillers, I know I've been a simple man but please I need advice from everyone right now.
I need more advice please cos it seems I'm stuck.

When Trump became President, he said " He is putting America first" Maybe in his 2nd term he will begin to reason other countries like those in persecution in Africa. That's why he never went to war with any other country. He worked for Americans first. Little did he knew he will not be re-elected. Today Americans are clamouring for his return. Had it been he focused on war, maybe with North Korea, Iran, Syria etc, forgetting his home, his country first. Americans will forever hate him.

Bros in life, put your interest and that of your family first. I will not spend any dime I will use to keep on building up my self like a skyscraper on a lady. Bros in no distant time, you will run out of resources (though I pray heaven keeps opening doors of money to you) she will still leave you. Only those whom their money long keep funding their babe continuously. If all your resources are gone, where will you fall back to raise money to keep yourself at the top in the dating market.

As it stands now, if my relationship crash right now, it's a matter of 24hrs, I will be with a super beautiful new girlfriend, unless I decide to take a break. This is because I think of myself first. Should I exhaust my pocket meeting the demands of my girlfriend, my wardrobe suffers, my home is not updated with the latest gadgets, my face and physique detoriates, how will I meet up, if am served breakfast. grin grin

Before I spend on my girlfriend, I always make sure my needs are already settled then, I consider her...don't be afraid of losing her. If she leaves you because you fail to meet her needs, that's enough reason, for you to be happy, because she will still leave in the future.

Donald Trump said: " Whatever you do, think of your God, your family, your country"
He no mention babe o grin grin

Let's take a look at Donald Trump's life, he divorced his first wife, but he keeps investing in himself, became a billionaire and a president. When he was sworn in one of the hottest blondes was standing beside him as his wife.

Look at President Putin, divorced his wife, only relating with his daughters. Pursuing his dreams of making Russia dreaded among other nations.

Look at Aliko Dangote divorced his wife, and focused on his refineries and big projects.

Look at Bill Gates, divorced his wife and keep focusing on his Microsoft.

Look at Jeff Bezos, divorced his wife Scott, later bought Twitter and is now into Space. His wife remarried and just divorced her new husband two days ago. grin grin

Look at Romans Abrahamovic, divorced his wife and is building up steel companies and buying football clubs and investing.

Look at Kanye west, immediately he became a billionaire, he allowed Kim to go, Kim got another boyfriend and she don leave that one, looking for way to come back to Kanye West.

Look at Elon Musk, omo, he get like 3 ex wives.

Look at Mandela, his first wife left him

Look at Buhari, his first wife left him, today he is president, name any sitting governor whose wife fine pass Aisha Buhari. Even Buhari use his mouth tell you, woman belong in Kitchen and in the oza room grin grin

Look at Atiku, Atiku dey marry base on his interest, if he wants to run for Cameroun Presidential seat now, expect Atiku to marry a lady from that side. Also bear in mind that he don divorce his Igbo wife lawyer, that one was stubborn and Atiku allowed her to go.

Women dey serve big men breakfast talk more of little peasants like us.

Big men, and men destined to change the world, keep letting women go. You will always get a woman, far good in bed, far good in the kitchen, far good in keeping money, more prayful etc than your present partner. The only woman that is irreplaceable is your mum. Others can come and go.

The case of Mauro Icardi. Mauro Icardi snatched His fellow Argentine team mate Maxi Lopez wife in the person of Wanda Nara. According to legends Wanda Nara can Bleep 10 times in a day, and gives Icardi blow jobs every night.

Icardi latter tattooed Maxi Lopez's kids with Nara on his body, this didn't go down well with Lopez, but he kept his cool.

Last year Wanda Nara wanted to dump Icardi, Icardi focused on pleasing the babe, he signed off all his assets to her, made her his agent. While the likes of Messi and Neymar, na their papa be their agent. Icardi's career nose dived. His former coach a folllow Argentine is no longer at PSG, the new PSG coach, decided he is not in his plans. Today he is now playing in Turkey. While his Argentine mates Dybala, Di Maria, Messi are still in Europe playing in the top flight leagues.

Guess what, Wanda Nara divorced him two weeks ago. She is now posting the pictures of her former husband on her profile with their kids.

Wasted money, wasted dreams, wasted years cannot be gained again. But you see pussy, pussy is always available.

124 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by chiefolododo(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Leave her immediately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by LatestgistTv: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Faber:

When Trump became President, he said " He is putting America first. Maybe in his 2nd term he will begin to reason other countries like those in persecution in Africa. That's why he never went to war with any other country. He worked for Americans first

What's your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Freelane33(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Elmojiid(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Do your best and leave the rest

1 Like

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Sweetvie: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Do what you think it's right...
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Onyi22(f): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2022
That's why I always advice ladies to always date a rich guy no matter what. See what this broke guy is complaining about for god's sake
@op if I may asked you, how much have you even spent on her from her year one to her final level, Is it even up to 500k? Talk more of 1 million naira
Pls if you think she's draining you, free her and let a man that is capable to the task locate her, instead of coming to this faceless forum to type nonsense.

Ladies, pls don't make the same mistakes your mum made by marrying a poor man, afflictions should not happen the second time.
Be wise undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by MufasaLion: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2022
She can never stop because it's obvious she's from poverty. She will keep draining you till you have no more because you obviously don't wanna have sense. I hate men like you.

I'm not a redpiller but a man must have sense! Your girl obviously see you as a way out of poverty and since you're always doing her biddings, she becomes more demanding, more inconsiderate and becomes a full-time liability. Once you stop giving her, she'll become aggressive and most probably cheat because relationship is a meal ticket to her and her family!

Why would any sane man with ambition go for a lady that's from very poor home, especially a man that's still trying to find his feet? And later on in life, if you couldn't achieve your ambitions, you will be blaming your village people or innocent old women for your misfortunes.

Some of you need some mentorship in life!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by LatestgistTv: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Onyi22:
That's why I always advice ladies to always date a rich guy no matter what. See what this broke guy is complaining about for god's sake
@op if I may asked you, how much have you even spent on her from her year one to her final level, Is it even up to 500k? Talk more of 1 million naira
Pls if you think she's draining you, free her and let a man that is capable to the task locate her, instead of coming to this faceless forum to type nonsense.

Ladies, pls don't make the same mistakes your mum made by marrying a poor man, afflictions should not happen the second time. Be wise

The kind thunder that will fire you is still warming up.
Broke fo*l, have you made the 500k your blabbing about on your own before? You obviously haven't worked for your own money since your inception so I don't expect you to understand.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Munamoqel: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Onyi22:
Ladies always go for money, Love na scam
why will a rich guy ever date a poor girl ? When there are other girls from rich homes at his level ? Rich guys like marrying up to futher cement connection with rich in-laws not some poverty stricken inlaw that he will be ashamed to associate with !

25 Likes

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by LatestgistTv: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Munamoqel:
why will a rich guy ever date a poor girl ? When there are other girls from rich homes at his level ? Rich guys like marrying up to futher cement connection with rich in-laws not some poverty stricken inlaw that he will be ashamed to associate with !

Don't mind the ashawo kobo kobo.
She obviously hasn't worked before, she's the type that depends on different men for money.
I can never make the mistake of dating a jobless girl again in this life.

16 Likes

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by LatestgistTv: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
She can never stop because it's obvious she's from poverty. She will keep draining you till you have no more because you obviously don't wanna have sense. I hate men like you.

I'm not a redpiller but a man must have sense! Your girl obviously see you as a way out of poverty and since you're always doing her biddings, she becomes more demanding, more inconsiderate and becomes a full-time liability. Once you stop giving her, she'll become aggressive and most probably cheat because relationship is a meal ticket to her and her family!

Why would any sane man with ambition go for a lady that's from very poor home, especially a man that's still trying to find his feet? And later on in life, if you couldn't achieve your ambitions, you will be blaming your village people or innocent old women for your misfortunes.

Some of you need some mentorship in life!

Thanks Bro, my eyes are beginning to open up now.

1 Like

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by MufasaLion: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2022
LatestgistTv:

Wisdom and common sense is all you need, not a redpill bullshit.

1 Like

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by LatestgistTv: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Wisdom and common sense is all you need, not a redpill bullshit.

Can I send u a pm?
I really need all the advice I can get right now.
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Faber(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2022
LatestgistTv:

What's your point?

Sorry, I was not done writting , I posted in error. Check my full comment on the matter now
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Faber(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2022
LatestgistTv:

Almost the same thing I am trying to explain to you. I can show you my DM, many babes that left me in 2017-2021, I thought by now, they will be on top of the world. They are still roaming the streets, stalking me now with messages. Only one of them managed to get married, and she is passing through hell in the marriage, he husband is now broke beyond repair and to feed now, she is hawking, I recently told her, that's the type of life you wanted. I told you to calm down that I never ready you now, I need my money long first, you no gree... marriage na your mate...that's what I told her the last time she called me grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by advanceDNA: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2022
LatestgistTv:

I hope you are not paying her bills becos of love and because u want to marry her?? It doesnt always end well...

.we keep telling you..stop dating parasitic, broke women.....u people dont listen.....they always feel men and the world owes them money they never worked for.....

these type of women just feel they must be paid because they are dating you..... nothing u can do will be enough....because u are just an ATM..

and if u expect anything in return e.g., marriage....they will humiliate you and tag all your efforts as mere gifts.....

walk away..

.any woman that loves u will not put pressure on you because love comes with compassion
.....she will look for ways to help you by getting a job to be a team player in your relationship.

.not collect collect collect without worrying weda u have or not.....you are still hustling....u dont need this kimd of woman in your life....forget all u have spent.....its not an investment.....

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by detectivejones: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2022
As I always tell people don't start what you can't finish, that's by the way sha. Most problems in relationship arise because we refuse to communicate with our partners, ask/talk to her about her inncessant demands and how its affecting you, OR cut down her allowances and complain about lack of money whenever she demands. Note-the last statement will open your eyes to the type of woman you're dating. My 2kobo.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Munamoqel: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
LatestgistTv:

Don't mind the ashawo kobo kobo.
She obviously hasn't worked before, she's the type that depends on different men for money.
I can never make the mistake of dating a jobless girl again in this life.
endeavor to date within your income brackets and economic class .you don't know why adnuga son will marry abiola daughter . Cos if he moves down the social ladder and marry okada Rider daughter all their poverty stricken family financial issue will be on him .my friend married to one of such is currently carrying the problems of 16 people .this month he has spent over 300k on wife family people .Mama inlaw sick 30k , wife sister broke 15k ,wife brother bike spoil 20k , cousins son sick 10k ,broke babe leg pain 10k broke babe 3k ,another broke babe 5k broke cousin wife visit 5k. Relative want to travel 25k , relative School fee borrowed 50k ,friend no get food 7k . While is other counterpart in same business line has investment of over 100m him is indebted to banks @20m and he make more money !.that what happen marrying into poor family. AM NOT ADVICING YOU BUT WARNING YOU!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Bluetooth777(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Onyi22:

Ladies, pls don't make the same mistakes your mum made by marrying a poor man, afflictions should not happen the second time.
Be wise undecided
See what this Community borehole dey talk, you're broke and you're looking for guy wey you go kill with billing, you can't work for your own money? Sense far from you. Olosho

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by advanceDNA: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Bluetooth777:
See what this Community borehole dey talk, you're broke and you're looking for guy wey you go kill with billing, you can't work for your own money? Sense far from you. Olosho

Waste of time
Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Titheman(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2022
after playing the match till half time you want to quit because man city is trashing you 4:0

3 Likes

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Truthsbitter: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Please let her finish you...

1 Like

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Coolguy34(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2022
SIMple man keeps on with your duties, it's your job to take care of your babe and her family.
Don't stop yet bro your reward awaits you grin

No mind me ooo I say make I joke with you small. Back to the topic bros let me advise you if by chance you exhaust all your funds on this girl and she sees a guy richer than you by far my brother she will move on, so the best thing you can do for yourself is to stop your mr nice guy vibes, ani she no get brothers or relatives?
Make she go find job na, at least you don try assist her graduate, bro the people you should be more concern of is your family and yourself. wink

Better take advice quick before the girl go run you dry and move on to another nigga..

Anyways I do data entry-related jobs check my signature for my contact..

1 Like

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by dontrulee: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Onyi22:

Be wise undecided

Make sure you marry a rich man but don't be a parasite. Learn how to make your own Money also

3 Likes

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Jman06(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Faber:

When Trump became President, he said " He is putting America first" Maybe in his 2nd term he will begin to reason other countries like those in persecution in Africa. That's why he never went to war with any other country. He worked for Americans first. Little did he knew he will not be re-elected. Today Americans are clamouring for his return. Had it been he focused on war, maybe with North Korea, Iran, Syria etc, forgetting his home, his country first. Americans will forever hate him.

Bros in life, put your interest and that of your family first. I will not spend any dime I will use to keep on building up my self like a skyscraper on a lady. Bros in no distant time, you will run out of resources (though I pray heaven keeps opening doors of money to you) she will still leave you. Only those whom their money long keep funding their babe continuously. If all your resources are gone, where will you fall back to raise money to keep yourself at the top in the dating market.

As it stands now, if my relationship crash right now, it's a matter of 24hrs, I will be with a super beautiful new girlfriend, unless I decide to take a break. This is because I think of myself first. Should I exhaust my pocket meeting the demands of my girlfriend, my wardrobe suffers, my home is not updated with the latest gadgets, my face and physique detoriates, how will I meet up, if am served breakfast. grin grin

Before I spend on my girlfriend, I always make sure my needs are already settled then, I consider her...don't be afraid of losing her. If she leaves you because you fail to meet her needs, that's enough reason, for you to be happy, because she will still leave in the future.

Donald Trump said: " Whatever you do, think of your God, your family, your country"

Let's take a look at Donald Trump's life, he divorced his first wife, but he keeps investing in himself, became a billionaire and a president. When he was sworn in one of the hottest blondes was standing beside him as his wife.

Look at President Putin, divorced his wife, only relating with his daughters. Pursuing his dreams of making Russia dreaded among other nations.

Look at Aliko Dangote divorced his wife, and focused on his refineries and big projects.

Look at Jeff Bezos, divorced his wife Scott, later bought Twitter and is now into Space. His wife remarried and just divorced her new husband two days ago. grin grin

Look at Romans Abrahamovic, divorced his wife and is building up steel companies and buying football clubs and investing.

Look at Kanye west, immediately he became a billionaire, he allowed Kim to go, Kim got another boyfriend and she don leave that one, looking for way to come back to Kanye West.

Look at Buhari, his first wife left him, today he is president, name any sitting governor whose wife fine pass Aisha Buhari. Even Buhari use his mouth tell you, woman belong in Kitchen and in the oza room grin grin

Look at Atiku, Atiku dey marry base on his interest, if he wants to run for Cameroun Presidential seat now, expect Atiku to marry a lady from that side. Also bear in mind that he don divorce his Igbo wife lawyer, that one was stubborn and Atiku allowed her to go.

Big men, and men destined to change the world, keep letting women go. You will always get a woman, far good in bed, far good in the kitchen, far good in keeping money, more prayful etc than your present partner. The only woman that is irreplaceable is your mum. Others can come and go.

The case of Mauro Icardi. Mauro Icardi snatched His fellow Argentine team mate Maxi Lopez wife in the person of Wanda Nara. According to legends Wanda Nara can Bleep 10 times in a day, and gives Icardi blow jobs every night.

Icardi latter tattooed Maxi Lopez's kids with Nara on his body, this didn't go down well with Lopez, but he kept his cool.

Last year Wanda Nara wanted to dump Icardi, Icardi focused on pleasing the babe, he signed off all his assets to her, made her his agent. While the likes of Messi and Neymar, na their papa be their agent. Icardi's career nose dived. His former coach a folllow Argentine is no longer at PSG, the new PSG coach, decided he is not in his plans. Today he is now playing in Turkey. While his Argentine mates Dybala, Di Maria, Messi are still in Europe playing in the top flight leagues.

Guess what, Wanda Nara divorced him two weeks ago. She is now posting the pictures of her former husband on her profile with their kids.

Wasted money, wasted dreams, wasted years cannot be gained again. But you see pussy, pussy is always available.
I wish I could like your post a million times.

Those wise men who put themselves first before any woman live longer!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by Angrygoat: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2022
U bleeped u p. At 27,I had already made 20m from g and invested ,by 30,my ROI was 60m. Till now na him dey keep me going. Never sponsor a lil bich tru the university

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. by LatestgistTv: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Faber:

You are very wise. Thanks Bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Forget My "fiance"? / In Two Words Describe Your Immediate Ex / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.