Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

For Yall Asking About Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Yall Asking About Love (177 Views)

My Ex Is Calling Me Asking About My Current girlfriend / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Yall Asking About Love by hashtagged(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Love is basically an addiction no matter how you paint it, scientifically it follows same dopamine cycle, you meet the person, that triggers the cycle, you gradually get addicted and dopamine shoots out when you get closer to the person, a heartbreak is the withdrawal effect in love like addiction too.

So if you are thinking you love someone, know its an addiction that is triggering. And walk away or pick something healther to be addicted to like gaming.

(1) (Reply)

Single, Saved &Hot Part1 / Nothing Would Have Made Me Happier Than To Marry Buhari Daughter - Cattle Aboki / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.