Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (600 Views)

What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help / Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Missambitious(f): 12:46am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: . by Aboks(m): 2:34am On Aug 24, 2020
No body trust any body dis days
because of fake people
Re: . by braindee(m): 4:16am On Aug 24, 2020
You should be very careful about dropping your details anywhere. If you want ti learn a trade like you said, I'm sure there are many good people who would take you in for free. Go around your area and make an offer to the best female fashion designer there.
Re: . by dukeprince50: 4:35am On Aug 24, 2020
u are good, on NL, we don't trust anyone, not even seun.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 24, 2020
So we should put money into your Bank Account just like that,I doubt if we have such kind of people here on NL even your own community chiefs and Local Government councilors and Chairman won't do that.
You never serious to locate your helper yet.As you drop your acct details just like that why you no also drop your fone contact.
E get why,Inside 50 people wey go call you up one mugu go pack money give you just because you be fine girl ooo.
Re: . by seniorgozman(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Please just go to Twitter, they help people with ease and they do better investigation

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Between A Girl And A Woman. / Lol What Do U Guys Think? / I Wish I Was A Goat, No School, No Assignment, No Work – Nigeria Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.