Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash (45493 Views)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by jayp92: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2020
Godons1:
RIP to the DSS Officers.

I urge all security forces to shoot any IPOB terrorist at sight..
'I just hope and wish that someday a relative of yours would be killed and in that way you'd learn to watch what you say. Are Nigerian youths this dumb?'

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by rajiedreez: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2020
Biafra is a good idea if the approach is right. One of the reasons that will make it difficult is because most influential Igbo's have large parts of their businesses in other regions of the country which will be a great loss to them if the country splits, Another one is that most of the big Igbo's that manage to have businesses in the east are not politician. Biafra's actualization problems doesn't come from northern or western part of the country, it comes from amongst the easterner that have interest in other parts of the country

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Exjoker(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Of course we already know that IPOB casualty figure is false. Another propaganda to paint Nigerian black.
Where are the death bodies to support their claims??
Photos and videos released sho only two dead bodies but IPOB is mentioning 24.
IPOB has been declared a terrorist org by Nigerian government, they have no right whatsoever to organise any protest in the country. Whatever happens to them is their fault!

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by kingzizzy: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2020
AniOmaa:
From a credible source (a live witness account actually), reports I got from the clash was that the ipob members were conducting some sort of combat drill/training for their new members, when the a joint patrol team of Nigerian police/army units acting on a tip off invaded the venue of the ipob training camp to forcefully disperse them... of course the ipob boys resisted them and fought back, and in the process overpowered the security forces... I can't attest if they actually killed the 2 Nigerian security officers during the chaos... but the ipob members definitely commenced a solidarity march and ended up sacking a police station after initially gaining the upper hand over the Nigerian security units, the Naija police called for reinforcements and army units arrived with weapons of war and started shooting at the ipob members... three civilians (hard to determine if they were even ipob members) were caught in the melee of stray bullets and killed, several others injured.

So on a Sunday morning when everyone is at home, in a densely populated area like Emene, is when and where IPOB decided to conduct a combat drill? All the bushes and forests in outskirts of Enugu they could do that in secret and safely, it is a densely populated area they chose to do that, on a Sunday that people are at home?

Does this make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Jostoman: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
it's not all Yoruba that supports this evil jihadist govt marriage no b by force
exactly no real Yoruba will rejoice over this evil act from this present government except those Tinubu ass licker.

3 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by branhampaul: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Everything should be done with wisdom. What happened to Virtual meetings?
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Godons1: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2020
jayp92:

'I just hope and wish that someday a relative of yours would be killed and in that way you'd learn to watch what you say. Are Nigerian youths this dumb?'

I'M AN IGBO MAN AND IF ANY OF MY RELATIVES JOIN IPOB TERRORIST, MAY HE BE KILLED BY NIGERIAN ARMY.

2 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2020
einsteine:

@ bold, don't be naive.

Biafra would never break away from Nigeria amicably.

Once it happens, out goes all the properties of Igbos outside Biafra. And the over-population of Igbo Land begins as they would be expelled en masse.

I've never seen such a dumb comment in my life. How can someone be so daft in this age and time.
Shit!

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MENELIIK: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
it's not all Yoruba that supports this evil jihadist govt marriage no b by force

Stop offering unnecessary explanation to the Osus, even if you dont support the4 current government their hatred for the omoluabis is congenital. You dont give hatred and expect love, that time is long gone.

4 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Magicians: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Mgbadike80:
grant them their request, it's now left for them to take their destiny into their hands just like Singaporeans did after Singapore was expelled from Malaysia.There's no price too big to pay for freedom.

Who is to grant them a request ? Didn't you vote a rep to communicate to Nigeria at the federal level ? Which on is granting igbo request of independence on NL ? The level with which many of your foolish n senseless Igbo make silly demands on this web shock me O.

2 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Jostoman: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Am not surprised anyway, because this present government and killing killing of innocent people are like 5&6.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by criuze(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
na kanu I dey blame
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by ggood: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Ipob, Igbo will never get Biafra , every body hate Igbos, all tribe in Nigeria hat*e Igbos, Niger Delta ha*te them as well because of their cunny way and greediness.

in my village we hat*e them we don't sell land for them , iPod came to village many years ago and they nearly collect our Village they even install thier king in my village can you imagine, because of the mistake we made for selling our land for them , we chase them out of my village in 1996 the year we will never forget .

whenever Igbo Marry a girl in my state 70 of those girls go for money ritual and Igbo will eventually go and marry in their village after the girl is dead. we Niger Delta hat*e Igbos fu*ck iPod u will never get Biafra.

you Igbos are claiming Niger Delta and your forcing yourself on Niger Delta go and concentrate on your 5 state and leave other ethnic groups alone.

Igbo has only 5 states go and concentrate on your landlock states.
this is not ha*te speech but the fact

say no to Biafra
say no to Ipob pigs
say no to Brafraud
say yes to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Godons1: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2020
edlion57:
because there don't want to be part of nigeria..
Enjoy the killings bro.since there are terrorist why not rehabilitate them like Boko Haram and I hope the day u asked for ur freedom in ur house ur dad killed u

If they don't want to be part of Nigeria, let them relocate to Cameroon.

THE EAST BELONGS TO NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MartinsD12(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Mgbadike80:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/410415-two-sss-operatives-21-ipob-members-killed-in-violent-clash.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E15--1ZkQNs
A group is doing their procession peacefully you dss went to interrupt them if it were arewa northern youths or muric will this wicked dss touch them that should be the question here
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
People were doing their meeting jejely not even in a secret place o, and the of murderers who call themselves SSS, SSS that can't even arrest of face armed robbers, bandits in the north, of even stop a buglary went to shoot them. And human beings with blood running in them are jubilating and saying all sorts of rubbish just to feel good.
May fulani bandits and their big brother Boko Haram visit you all. Since you grow fat on blood.

Trash
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Hotzone(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2020
sinistermind:

I will agree with you on this. A well learned and Exposed Igbo find this IPOB nonsense irritating. Go to computer Village and ask the Igbo business man there his opinion about IPOB and you will hear his response. They are clamouring for sovereign state, where is the structure for it??

The structure is with kaanu in yondon

My people are losing their might
God deliver us
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Rugaria: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2020
beejaay:

Why the hatred for people that does nothing to you.. You wish them death cos you don't agree politically.. Speak up against injustice despite your differences with ipob and Igbos.. We are talking about life here.. Don't let hatred consume your humanity over silly sentiments
Some of you don't know how much hate these vampires have for the igbo man.. 90% of them are afonjas. You can't arouse his conscience as long as the topic is igbo... It's like the Arabs and the Jews. No middle way. So they hate the igbo? The igbos should hate them as well. Their language is hate, speak that to them...

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by RealEzee(m): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2020
xynerise:

Igbos also have the blood of an average Nigerian. They don't reason like the Singaporeans. They still have the corruption mentality in them and it will not even change when the so called Biafra comes. I am Igbo and I say we are not ready
generalizing has and won't help your statement bud,are all Singaporeans not corrupt? Are all Nigerians or igbos corrupt? Are you corrupt? If I say igbos are bad people because of some individuals, will I also be right to say you as an igbo man is bad and deal the same way with regardless?

The issue here is why all this federal might against Ipob, whereas we face a monster in Boko Haram and can't seem to be effective in handling that issue?

If certain individuals in the government did its part in gaining the confidence of its citizens by creating an environment for its citizens to thrive alot of the issues we face today will be averted or reduced.

Nigerians are peaceful and hardworking people regardless of tribe , of course we have individuals of sinister nature and that's not a Nigerian thing but an individual thing same also like other nations.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2020
undecided
Pimpmaride:

Trash
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Sunnycliff(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2020
nBag:
no comments,

pedophile named Harcourt of Unilever plc ABI na Niger company sold the north and south to British na him put us for inside all this wahala.. how do you even sell something that doesn't belong to your papa

What did our people do when they were sold?
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Taye4j: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2020
I don't understand the problem of these Igbos, the organization has been declared a terrorist organization and yet, you went ahead to conduct training at the center of the city.......where is the sense in that?

Nobody is supporting the government, but you have to make people see reasons to back you up, everything is not about violence, always use your brain.........God bless the Yorubas.

Most Igbos will always blame Yorubas as if it was the Yorubas who asked them to go and do meeting on a Sunday morning when you've been proscribed. Looking at their unending hatred for the Yorubas, we can only say RIP to the dead.

Whatever happens at the end of the day, Yorubas are okay. If the country splits, Yorubas are ready and more than capable to be on their own; if the status quo remains the same, we will still maintain our political relevance.

So tell me again, who is the mumu?

5 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by kibbutz123: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2020
Biafra comprises of the whole of South East and South South geographical area ,even some parts of middle belt is involved,so don't see it as only Igbo man's struggle
SIONKPO1:

I wish so,but let me ask you these
where do resides in nigeria?
This Biafra thing should be a process whereby ndigbos look home and stop moving to other states and the ones that have biz starts moving their biz gradually,and moreover ndigbi's needs to do away with discrimination amongst themselves and have good alliance with its neighbours
Goodluck
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Jonathan39: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2020
You are bold to say this in a country where terrorist are being pampered. So Igbos don't have right of association?
helinues:

But you know we could have also avoided all this unnecessary killings if Kanu is not inciting his members..

You don't solve a solution by adding more problems
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2020
21 dead... dem dey use Igbos lives play blackjack. They should kwantinu.. I still wouldn't be shaken. Bloody heediots

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Psoul(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2020
SIONKPO1:
I believe in the actualization of Biafra but the approach IPOB is using is not ideal,and I always ask these;
1.Is Ipob aware that if their request us granted that they will be driven out of Nigerian territory (Good number of Igbo's stays outside Biafra land,and are mostly into business
2.Education
3.System of government
4.Housing
laslas let peace reign

You reason like a weakling.
This is how people that don't like to take risk in life reason.
People that will say, instead of talking and they will take it all from us, it's better we accept this condition and at least secure our daily bread.
Ppl wit this kind of mindset hardly make any progress in life.

If you are educated and think this way, it's a pathetic situation.
May be you have forgotten that Biafra was a Republic that had it currency before the civil war that made her rejoin Nigeria.
You forgot that Biafra had territorial boundaries and a geographical location. They never existed in the mid air. They had and still have a place of their own.

It is very unthinkable for you to say that Nigeria will chase Biafra out of Nigeria. See the kind of people we share this country with.
Your fear is that most Igbos stay outside Biafra land. Petty thinking.
After the Civil war, the Nigerian government gave every Igbo person that has account with Nigerian bank 20Pounds irrespective of how fat that person's account is in the bank. People from the West and North were paid full. This act was to strangle the Igbos and make them suffer and crawl on their knees.
You know what? The Igbos rose above those that were given full payments with lovely conditions. The Igbos progressed more than them and they still were jealous of that child they wished death.

Let them still repeat it again and you will see the Igbos still getting far ahead of them.
When I see people talk the way you talk, I feel so ashamed of them. Ignorance is killing you.
Government stopped teaching history in schools to cover many of their atrocities against the Igbos and you also refuse to read on your own.
What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by kingandamy4life(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2020
This is just funny. Even the zoo knows Biafra is unstoppable. If you think Biafra won't be achieved you better wake up and go and do your research well and know the history. They are already opening embassies in all countries and structure is been put in place. Am not worried with the killing but one day the rising sun in the east will shine again and this time brighter. God is on our side

1 Like

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Abusadiq01(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2020
No concern me

Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by xynerise: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2020
RealEzee:
generalizing has and won't help your statement bud,are all Singaporeans not corrupt? Are all Nigerians or igbos corrupt? Are you corrupt? If I say igbos are bad people because of some individuals, will I also be right to say you as an igbo man is bad and deal the same way with regardless?

The issue here is why all this federal might against Ipob, whereas we face a monster in Boko Haram and can't seem to be effective in handling that issue?

If certain individuals in the government did its part in gaining the confidence of its citizens by creating an environment for its citizens to thrive alot of the issues we face today will be averted or reduced.

Nigerians are peaceful and hardworking people regardless of tribe , of course we have individuals of sinister nature and that's not a Nigerian thing but an individual thing same also like other nations.

Boko Haram is a business venture. Don't see it as a war. Yes, the government is too harsh on IPOB because they don't consider Boko Haram a threat to national security. It's sad. What I am saying is Biafra is yet to have a structure and they are yet to get full support of the Igbo people because the way they are going about it will not favour a lot of Igbos and their businesses.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by Scavy: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2020
leave IPOB alone they are not your problem.
Re: Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash by ugofather(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2020
I guess they have killed your family members before right?? Very mumuish post..
jidamsel43:
These terrorist IPOB members deserve death sentence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Are Waiting For Peter Obi In Kastina - El-Rufai / 2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.