Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

South South And Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South And Biafra (5881 Views)

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South And Biafra by Ojiofor: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ghengiskhan:
Looking at the current state of affairs in Nigeria is Biafra possible without the South South state ?

The reason why I'm asking this is because it's only the people in South East states that are agitating for Biafra even though some part of the South South states are part of Igbo land.

Let's educate ourselves and have a matured argument..please no name calling

In actual sense nobody is agitating for Biafra except Nnamdi Kanu's company called IPOB.
He has no mandate from SE/SS to pull them out of Nigeria.

Re: South South And Biafra by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Heartbender:
Please, leave these Igbos and their confused Biafra agendum. They always insult anyone who has a dissenting view. They're calling parts of SS "Igbo and Biafra land" and one even naively talked about merit based system and one ethnicity". The same problem faced in this useless shithole called Nigeria would spring its head. They think secession is only championed by them. Ask them of the first secessionist, Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro, and they're ignorant of what to say. No parts of SS is Igbo or Biafra. That you share same language structure doesn't make you same. In not so distant years ago, the Igbos were slaves to the South South tribes...and to date, they are mostly househelps or married off, pregnant, to very old men in the Niger Delta. If one region breaks off, other regions would automatically break off. It's common sense. Check former USSR. Also, the Igbos are landlocked. They need the Niger Deltans to survive. It's the reality. And instead of looking for ways to negotiate their survival, they spew bitter words at people who aren't losing sleep over them. Tueh

Shut up! Parts of that your joke you call ‘south-south’ (where you say a Ogoja or Efik has more in common with a Bini than they do with a Igbo) does have Igbo in it! It’s a fact of life and you can’t do shit about it!

Re: South South And Biafra by Admissionclass: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

You are the one displaying ignorance here, if I said Biafra will be landlocked did I say you don't have river or can't have port ?
Allow me to school you, those rivers pass through another country that country controls the access to the big water if that country refuse you use of it you can't go anywhere.
The only way flight can enter Biafra will be through the big country again the big can stop Biafra from using it airspace which is completely legal. Is mainly because of these 2 reason I'm worried about Biafra . I am pro redrawing of borders because the colonial power put different people together for their selfish interest.
I'm not against Ipob or Biafra I want them to succeed

RIVER naija is an international water way as long as it flows through biafran territory no poerr in Africa can stop her from trading.have you ever heard of a un recognised country denied access to sea anyways once biafra is independent we shall build a military because of that attempt to block any country access to sea is an act of war.

And if a foreign aircraft flies through biafra I dare Nigeria to shoot it down..

Re: South South And Biafra by Ghengiskhan(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
ZZ22:
He's trying to tell you that you are daft. A product of a shithole

This is the problem most Nigerian have and people like you should be deported from Biafra when they achieve it if not your like will turn it to another shithole country like South Sudan.
I wish Ipob and every organisation trying to redraw their border good luck even if it is a country of 200,000 people let it be people that have things in common and want to stay together

Re: South South And Biafra by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:

If you see Chinese or America n ships passing through the river stop them ok.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

These hateful vermin are praying Biafra doesn’t materialise, and that if it does, that our Opobo cousins will join their hateful ass in trying to cripple the Biafran economy! If wishes were horses! wink

Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Legendguy:

And through which channel the river flows into Atlantic ocean?
Nigeria Delta can decide not to allow ur ship to pass thru it's channel so therefore u r region is landlocked for life
nah it's right agreed by the un ...they don't own the river ....lol u don't know shit

and why would they decide are we their enemy ?

Re: South South And Biafra by Ghengiskhan(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:

RIVER naija is an international water way as long as it flows through biafran territory no poerr in Africa can stop her from trading.have you ever heard of a un recognised country denied access to sea anyways once biafra is independent we shall build a military because of that attempt to block any country access to sea is an act of war.

And if a foreign aircraft flies through biafra I dare Nigeria to shoot it down..

Do you know that if Nigeria decide to build dam somewhere in rivers it will greatly affect the river you are talking about.(Ethiopia and Egypt have similar issue now) small rivers are not the same as international waters

And don't be quick to drum for war, look at Qatar on the request of Saudi Arabia many arab country closed their airspace to them and nothing happened.

Re: South South And Biafra by RobbStark(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

first be specific when u talk about south south ....by oyigbo brothers carry Biafra for head pass imo self ...we have brothers in south south and we would take them along

stick to your tribe and allow others to speak no inche of Igbo land would be left except they say they are not igbos like ikwerris ..but the rest are coming with us

Are you talking about your people who reside and do bizness in Oyigbo or the actual indigenes of the place.

Try and be specific too

Re: South South And Biafra by Admissionclass: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

Do you know that if Nigeria decide to build dam somewhere in rivers it will greatly affect the river you are talking about. Small rivers are not same as international waters.

Dam?. grin grin

Whenever you are ready to argue without sentiments I will be ready for you but for now bye.. wink
Re: South South And Biafra by Ghengiskhan(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:

Dam?. grin grin

Whenever you are ready to argue without sentiments I will be ready for you but for now bye.. wink

I'm just giving you things to think. about I sincerely wish you all the best in your efforts to escape this zoo.
Read/Googlethose things I said and see what I m trying tell you.

Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
RobbStark:

Are you talking about your people who reside and do bizness in Oyigbo or the actual indigenes of the place.

Try and be specific too
I'm talking about indigenous people of ASA oyigbo and there brothers in abia ....or oyigbo ASA people are not Igbo too ?

Re: South South And Biafra by MosheDayan: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:

If you see Chinese or America n ships passing through the river stop them ok.

Re: South South And Biafra by DMerciful(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Which organization specifically is agitating for Niger Delta Republic?
sageb:
you should know that SS and SE is 2 different zones and cannot be merged together. What we are agitating for is NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC and we have no association with South East. What South East is fighting for is BIAFRA and they have no association with us. We have divergent interest so don't lump us into South east interest.
Re: South South And Biafra by DMerciful(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Niger Deltans are not one people, infact if Nigeria breaks up, Niger Delta or South South will be the most fragmented. Do you think the Ikwerre will be in same country with the ijaws and Urhobos?
Heartbender:
Please, leave these Igbos and their confused Biafra agendum. They always insult anyone who has a dissenting view. They're calling parts of SS "Igbo and Biafra land" and one even naively talked about merit based system and one ethnicity". The same problem faced in this useless shithole called Nigeria would spring its head. They think secession is only championed by them. Ask them of the first secessionist, Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro, and they're ignorant of what to say. No parts of SS is Igbo or Biafra. That you share same language structure doesn't make you same. In not so distant years ago, the Igbos were slaves to the South South tribes...and to date, they are mostly househelps or married off, pregnant, to very old men in the Niger Delta. If one region breaks off, other regions would automatically break off. It's common sense. Check former USSR. Also, the Igbos are landlocked. They need the Niger Deltans to survive. It's the reality. And instead of looking for ways to negotiate their survival, they spew bitter words at people who aren't losing sleep over them. Tueh

Re: South South And Biafra by DMerciful(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
There is nothing like South south, can't you get it? If Biafra leaves, Nigeria as you know it will be no more. The country is gonna fragment to atleast 5 countries
RobbStark:

We in the South South don't want to join your silly Biafra.
Agitate alone n don't involve us.
Re: South South And Biafra by DMerciful(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
You are making a very wrong assumption that if Biafra leaves, the rest of Nigeria will be intact. But a critical assessment will tell you that will not be the case. Atleast 5-6 countries will emerge like Yugoslavia
Ghengiskhan:

You are the one displaying ignorance here, if I said Biafra will be landlocked did I say you don't have river or can't have port ?
Allow me to school you, those rivers pass through another country that country controls the access to the big water if that country refuse you use of it you can't go anywhere.
The only way flight can enter Biafra will be through the big country again the big can stop Biafra from using it airspace which is completely legal. Is mainly because of these 2 reason I'm worried about Biafra . I am pro redrawing of borders because the colonial power put different people together for their selfish interest.
I'm not against Ipob or Biafra I want them to succeed
Re: South South And Biafra by tutudesz: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
From indications, South south want to stay in Nigeria or have their own country if the worse come to worst, south south want resources control in Nigeria, mind you Igbo elites and leaders also want to stay in Nigeria, only the downtrodden ones that are agitat
South South are fighting for resource control!!

Re: South South And Biafra by RobbStark(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
DMerciful:
There is nothing like South south, can't you get it? If Biafra leaves, Nigeria as you know it will be no more. The country is gonna fragment to atleast 5 countries

There is nothing like Biafra. If Naija split, South East will still be with Naija. The South South after leaving will be okay alone.

Thank you

Re: South South And Biafra by Christistruth00: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

I appreciate your input you made good points and I want to talk about 2.
1)
Without South South state I believe Biafra will be landlocked is not better to form Biafra which includes at least rivers state?
2)
Igbo presidency or referendum which should be southeast politicians priority?

Can the SE 5 States truly sustain its about 30 Million Population? People don't take IPOB seriously because of this and IPOB have not convincely explained how .

Agricultural technology in the SE is not yet that advanced.

When IPOB include other People's territory in their Map it makes it more obvious that even IPOB don't really believe the 5 SE States have the Agricultural technology or space necessary to sustain their Population and so there exists a hidden Land grabbing or hijacking agenda like happened in 1967.

Ebonyi State might just be able to sustain it's Population with its available Land and Agricultural resourcefulness but it is very unlikely that the other 4 Southeast States can.

Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You lack comprehension.
quoted THIS FOOLISH APPROACH.
Try and assimilate my lines before responding another time
so what is your people doing or you have given up
Re: South South And Biafra by Admissionclass: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
tutudesz:
South South are fighting for resource control!!
lol it is easier to get biafra than to get resource controlgrin grin
Re: South South And Biafra by tutudesz: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:

lol it is easier to get biafra than to get resource controlgrin grin
Resource control is way easier than a Biafrans dream. All we need to do is blow up one flow station

Re: South South And Biafra by Admissionclass: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
tutudesz:

Resource control is way easier than a Biafrans dream. All we need to do to blow up one flow station

ok best of luck Niger delta vs FG nobody go put hand make una fight alone, you think say buhari na yar,adua..the only thing that is keeping Nigeria together, you will hope for resource control forever..
Re: South South And Biafra by Heartbender: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
I think this is the most naive statement made. Jonathan became president by chance and time...not because he was originally chosen to become President. The Igbos leveraged on it. As per envying the Igbos. What is there to envy? How many South Southerners have claimed your land? You will recall that state creations do not take consideration of ethnicity. The Igbo brothers you talk about, have they agreed that they're your brothers? The South South is the only reason the country is together. You guys are rewriting scripts. Who backstabbed who? Your sick fathers raped our mothers and sisters, stole our lands and sent out fathers and brothers to the heart of the war and even asked them to do abominable things. If anyone needs to be angry it would be the South Southerners. Who jailed Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro when he carried out the first declaration of independence? Mad people
Igbochief001:

firstly I doubt if u are south south ...but if u are shame on u

no part of south south is Igbo ? really ? even the sub groups who still have half of their brothers in imo and abia ?

Igbo need niger Delta to survive ? ...Igbo land is landlocked ?

I have always said igbos made bad political calculations in 2011 ...I was in first year , I told my elder brothers ...we a giving up our chance to be president for the ijaws ...same people that have betrayed us over and over again ....if it get to our town can they do the same ?

growing up in Port Harcourt I knew most south south were envious of igbos , but most igbos didn't know , but the truth is coming out .....the day south south back stab igbos again ...that day you would know the true meaning of majority tribe and minority tribe

Re: South South And Biafra by dukeprince50: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Skyfornia:

When was the last time you visited any South South states? Or your assertion is from what you read online??
I'm in Rivers state, the agitation is not as it is in SE region, in fact Biafra is not called frequently here, last time I heard Biafra was February

Re: South South And Biafra by Heartbender: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Speak good English. This your grammar gives me headache
PROUDIGBO:

Shut up! Parts of that your joke you call ‘south-south’ (where you say a Ogoja or Efik has more in common with a Bini than they do with a Igbo) does have Igbo in it! It’s a fact of life and you can’t do shit about it!
Re: South South And Biafra by SlayerForever: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
We don't want minorities in Biafra. cheesy
Re: South South And Biafra by Heartbender: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wait let us break up first. Face your front
DMerciful:
Niger Deltans are not one people, infact if Nigeria breaks up, Niger Delta or South South will be the most fragmented. Do you think the Ikwerre will be in same country with the ijaws and Urhobos?

Re: South South And Biafra by Heartbender: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Then go with your five states Na grin
SlayerForever:
We don't want minorities in Biafra. cheesy

Re: South South And Biafra by SlayerForever: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Heartbender:
Then go with your five states Na grin

Our people in Delta etc are not minority, they are going. Say no to ogogoro people. cheesy
Re: South South And Biafra by Heartbender: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok...go first na
SlayerForever:

Our people in Delta etc are not minority, they are going. Say no to ogogoro people. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obijackson Single Handedly Turning His Town Okija To City(photos) / NYSC Saga: See The Corps Member Whose Picture Was Used For Minister's Photoshop / Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61