Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Alpha Vs Beta Vs Gamma Vs Omega Vs Delta Vs Sigma Personality – Which Type Are Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Vs Beta Vs Gamma Vs Omega Vs Delta Vs Sigma Personality – Which Type Are Y (642 Views)

Alpha Vs Beta Male / The Nonsense Of Alpha Male VS Beta Male / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alpha Vs Beta Vs Gamma Vs Omega Vs Delta Vs Sigma Personality – Which Type Are Y by samuelgodson(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
When you are young, you probably don’t think about your character so much.

For you, it is not important what your personality type is because there are more important things than that.

If you are a boy, you want all the girls to go crazy about you and you want to show off in front of the guys.

On the other hand, if you are a girl, you just want to look as attractive as you can and have good grades in school so you can get into one of the most prestigious colleges.
But have you thought about the different types of personalities that there are and the ways they affect our lives?

For example, why someone has to be an Alpha male or Alpha female? Why someone has to be an Omega male or an Omega female?

What exactly happens in our genes to make us like this or like that?

I actually never thought about that until I saw how my personali ty makes other people around me make conclusions about my life.

I realized that I can’t change so much because I will always react like my inner me wants. And that is something that is not so easy to change.

1. Alpha personality – male
The Alpha male is a man every woman would love to be with. He is good-looking, his charm makes any woman’s heart melt and his words can convince you to do anything he wants.

He is extremely successful both in his private life and his business life and because of that, he has many enemies.

A man like this is a born leader, so when he speaks, the rest of the people around him keep their mouths shut.

He is always the center of attention and when he is talking, people look like someone put a spell on them.

All of the people in his company tend to feel good because he is good enough to ask them to join him and all of them, including his superiors, are amazed by the ideas he can think of at very short notice.

A man like this is definitely someone who loves social gatherings and who enjoys being the star of every discussion.

He likes to be among people and he hates when he is all alone, as when he is, he feels all drained, like he doesn’t have any energy left, which is why he tries to always be out with his friends, telling some funny jokes so they can all laugh and enjoy life.

He likes his freedom the most in the world and he doesn’t want to sacrifice it, no matter what.

When he sees a woman he is attracted to, he doesn’t hesitate and he approaches her immediately, not giving her time to refuse him.

From a man like this, you will always hear some cute pick-up lines that will make any woman fall for him.

And when I say fall for him, I mean fall really hard. Because that is the only way women fall for guys like this.

Regarding all this that you have read, you can conclude that this type of personality is the most attractive and appealing and that both women and men want to be Alphas.

But that title is reserved only for those lucky ones and I just hope that you are one of them!

Re: Alpha Vs Beta Vs Gamma Vs Omega Vs Delta Vs Sigma Personality – Which Type Are Y by samuelgodson(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Alpha personality – female

Okay, let’s get one thing straight—if you are an Alpha female , you are a fucking rock star.

Alpha women have it all — beauty, charm and intelligence and they know how to handle difficult situations very well.

This is the type of woman every man would love to have but that doesn’t mean that she will accept just any proposal for dating or marriage.

She knows her worth and she is just fine being on her own. She is always bossy and sarcastic in some situations but she is also progressive.

And the best part is that the rest of women look at her like she is a goddess, just waiting for what she has to say so they can also act like that.

She is someone who thinks with her own head, not really listening to what other people have to say.

Also, one good thing about her is that she is really emotional but she never reveals her true face.

A woman like this has been hurt before and that’s why she doesn’t want to let people do it to her again.

So she remains peaceful beneath her mask of a strong woman. In business, she is a beast who can get whatever she wants, whenever she wants it.

In romantic relationships, in most cases, she is the one who makes the first move but that is totally normal for her to do.

Also, she is not intimidated by strong guys and she will tell them what she thinks, no matter the circumstances.

A woman like this is something that most women want to be or become but it is something that you have or don’t have.

You need to be born with the characteristics of an Alpha female and it is not really something that you can learn during your life.

So, all of you who recognized yourself in these words, congratulations because nature gave you something that most women crave all their lives.

Re: Alpha Vs Beta Vs Gamma Vs Omega Vs Delta Vs Sigma Personality – Which Type Are Y by samuelgodson(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beta personality – male

Here we are, talking about Beta personality guys, who are as good as Alphas but with a few more emotions and feelings.

So, let’s define the word ‘Beta’ from the start. What does that mean? Well, put simply, Beta guys are all those nice guys who you want to meet one day, to marry one.

They are the kind of guy you want to have kids with and when you meet one, you will have the feeling that he can be your best friend and your lover at the same time.

A Beta male is sensitive, modest, reliable and easygoing. They are easily embarrassed and not quite sure about their looks or their personality.

If you see a guy who is just keeping quiet and smiling from time to time while his other friends talk and tell funny jokes, he must be a Beta male.

He feels comfortable enough to go out with his friends and to have a good time but when it comes to talking, he isn’t quite sure that he can do that well.

In fact, he is scared that he will say something wrong in front of girls and that he will embarrass himself.

And when he is with the guys, he doesn’t want to tell them all kinds of stuff because he knows that if he reveals his true feelings, they will tease him about that.

In his work, he is always the reliable one; that’s even if he is not in the spotlight, so his bosses don’t see his potential and he doesn’t get all those promotions and rewards when he should.

In romantic relationships, he is always faithful, so nowadays, many women choose to marry this kind of guy because he is hubby material.

All in all, he is more down to earth than an Alpha male and it is much easier to form a stable relationship with him.

(1) (Reply)

Most Girls In Nigeria Have 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy / Olosho Vs Su(born Again) Lady. / Ladies & Gents, Avoid Such Men & Women For Ur Own Safety. [Pics Attached]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.