Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigeria Girls Are Becoming Enemies Of Progress This Days. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls Are Becoming Enemies Of Progress This Days. (341 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls Are Becoming Enemies Of Progress This Days. by fineboynl(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
when they come to your house and see unexpected upgrade compared to the last time they visited. their eyes will just change and sad mood. more like so this guy get money only him de enjoy. he nor remember me.

more like you spend money in buying things for yourself without giving to them. when they see new shoes, clothes and new phone. they just want to go mad. that's exactly what enemy of progress does. they just can't pretend or hide the feelings. and because you didn't buy for them or send money to them while you are buying things for yourself.

just imagine like say na you be their papa.

also when they know you go out to flex and you didn't carry them. they just want to die of jealousy and even thinking you carry another girl. because they know small thing de with you.

why can't girls stop that mentality that their boyfriend money is more like their money.? or the money should be spend on them as if it's a law or something.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Are Becoming Enemies Of Progress This Days. by fati2001(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
you and naija girls nah same !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

# / You Can Last For More Than 2 Hours With This PENIS Tips / Relationship Quotes That Boost Self-confidence – TFH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.