Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) (335 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) / Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) by TMSMedia: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2020
A Nigerian man has proposed to his girlfriend on-board an international flight, IgbereTV reports.

The Nigerian man who was given a chance to speak by the air hostess, revealed that they have been dating for 5 years. After his short speech in which he expressed how much he loves her, he went down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend, Kemi, who gave him a "yes".

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-skpGsDg_4

https://igberetvnews.com/1365469/nigerian-man-proposes-girlfriend-board-international-flight-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) by yanabasee(m): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2020
I hope he'll arrange an onboard marriage and also have her deliver all their kids on board.....

Congrats to them!!!

Just wondering if she had decided to to say NO to him.... What type of embarrassment would you have called this??
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) by Enudapan: 6:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Make Money
So u no go propose for bus stop when your mate the propose for airport
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Nice.. it's good to propose to who will say Yes... if possible, be delaying till d day she will b like.. what's your plan for us, when are we settling down... at least it's q sign she will say yes... I can't imagine hearing No.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Keep it up man
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) by Joshmodest(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2020
yanabasee:
I hope he'll arrange an onboard marriage and also have her deliver all their kids on board.....

Congrats to them!!!

Just wondering if she had decided to to say NO to him.... What type of embarrassment would you have called this??
its funny when i hear people kick against proposal on basis of it being a white man's thing ...and they have no problem with putting on a white man's suit , a white man's gown and head to a white man's religious center to be joined together in "holy matrimony " nothing as foreign as this white wedding we now tag church wedding ...
In the church what if somebody says I when the priest says is anybody kicking against this marriage won't that be embarrassing .....
if your ego wouldn't let you propose pls keep mum when others do it and don't come here and act African when you engage in more than a million Un- African things daily ....
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) by lifezone247(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2020
See as Oyingbo Dey clap. If na naija peeps go Dey wait make the babe say No!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2020
Nice one..when I eventually see my woman, I will propose to her on the altar and seal the marriage on the altar.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) by vanida6: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Eww lovely cool

i will like my own proposed to hold in dubai grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On-Board An International Flight (Video) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Of course, you're right!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Essential House Hold Items | Vitafoam Shop / Get 25gig Free Airtel Data To Watch Your Favourite Romance Movie / Is Marriage Really A Trap ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.