Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! (11992 Views)

Origin Of Trinity - Reno Omokri (pics) / Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why TRINITY failed woefully to make sure PEACE reign in the midst of TRINITARIANS!

TRINITY often does everything alone, so you guys don't need to do anything to support it's work but singing, dancing around and waiting for TRINITY to bring about PEACE amongst you all by itself!

Don't bother Sir, i garrit! i garrit!! undecided

But Jehovah created Michael (Jesus), assigned him to join in his works and ever since then Jehovah has been giving other intelligent creatures like Maximus69 and millions of his Witnesses {Hebrew 12:1} the privilege to join him as his co-workers {1Corinthians 3:9} that's why Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and industriously teaching their neighbours in preparation for the new world, each of them is first of all humble at heart and secondly they're able to learn what righteosness truly means {Zephaniah 2:2-3} no wonder they're always noticed joyfully sharing with their neighbours what they knew {Malachi 3:16} that's why their own FAITH is working as expected {Hebrew 11:1} unlike all other religions whose FAITH is jobless and dead! James 2:18-26

Thanks Mr Emusan i'm getting the drift Sir! smiley
You and this your Michael ish! You carry am for head like gala; I don't think Apostle Jude agrees with you though. (Jude 1:9) ..... Jude thinks and know that Arch Angel Michael is different from the Lord Jesus Christ whom he is a bond servant to.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by WizzyVine: 7:09am On Aug 30, 2020
haddeylium:
I know this is just another fruitless conversation you're initiating...Not that you really want to know... you just to argue in cure of ur boredom

I showed you how both the OT and NT give proof to Jesus as an archangel..Now, you stoop to this grin

Ok. Let's keep playing then
The word angel( agʹge·los) in Hebrew means MESSENGER/SERVENT
Any God's spirit messenger or servant is called ANGEL
These should even be the basic teaching for toddler
Isaih 42:1
Look! My servant, whom I support!My chosen one, whom I have approved!I have put my spirit in him;He will bring justice to the nations.

God's Angel are also called the morning stars
Job 38:7
When the morning stars[/b]joyfully cried out together,And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?

As a unique Son of God and an Archangel
He claimed to be the Bright morning star
“‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David and the[b] bright morning star.’”

Please don't reply without quotes from the scriptures

You're wrong.

The angels are morning stars indeed, but Jesus is the Bright Morning Star, and is the only One with that title. Not just a morning star as all angels are, but the Bright Morning Star.

Even Lucifer before his fall was referred to as the son of the morning. All angels are morning stars, but only Jesus is the Bright Morning Star.

Also, the word 'Messenger' as relating to the word 'Angel' isn't used for Jesus. Instead, the Bible uses another word to describe Him - 'Apostle' which could be found in Hebrews 3:1. And of course the word 'Apostle also means Messenger' or 'the sent one.' No angel was ever called an apostle.

Also note that in Revelation 22:16, Jesus was speaking to John, and said 'I Jesus have sent my angel..." If an angel belongs to Jesus such that He could refer to that angel using a possessive noun 'My angel.' Jesus couldn't then have been an angel. An angel cannot own an angel.

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2020
bloodofthelamb:
You and this your Michael ish! You carry am for head like gala; I don't think Apostle Jude agrees with you though. (Jude 1:9) ..... Jude thinks and know that Arch Angel Michael is different from the Lord Jesus Christ whom he is a bond servant to.

Jude said Jesus (Michael) told Satan "Jehovah will rebuke you" but your translation as usual replaced the divine name with Lord thereby throwing away the vital information!
Go back and check the Hebrew-Aramaic Scriptures (OT) carefully, you'll find out that the translators were confused when rendering the divine name with the title Lord.
For instance @ Psalms 110:1 your translation reads "The LORD said to my Lord 'sit at my right hand'" whereas the original language says "Jehovah (JHVH) said to my Lord 'sit at my right hand'"
So when they now get to the Christian Greek Scriptures (NT) they confused the whole thing by rendering everything as Lord.
Joel said "everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah (JHVH) will be saved" Joel 2:32; Act 2:21; Romans 10:13

but your translation will read "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved"

So at Jude 9 it was Jehovah (JHVH) that Michael (Jesus) said will rebuke Satan Sir! smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Emusan(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2020
Maximus69:
That's why TRINITY failed woefully to make sure PEACE reign in the midst of TRINITARIANS!

TRINITY often does everything alone, so you guys don't need to do anything to support it's work but singing, dancing around and waiting for TRINITY to bring about PEACE amongst you all by itself!

Self delusions again and still playing the game of derailing.

All points have been from the scripture but coming with this distracting tactics won't help you.

But Jehovah created Michael (Jesus), assigned him to join in his works

Now see the delusion we're talking about, speaking from both side of the mouth.

So Jehovah ONLY ASSIGNED Jesus to JOIN HIS WORK but the man made doctrine you people have been following is "Jehovah used Jesus to create all OTHER things"

Even if that is granted, which WORK IN PARTICULAR Jehovah assigned to Jesus.

1. Wisdom(Jesus as you claimed for Prov cool Himself confirmed that it was Yahweh who was doing the act of creation by Himself.

2. YAHWEH affirmed this in Isaiah 44:24, Job 9:8, NEH 9:6 by saying He created it ALONE and by HIMSELF

3. Yahweh also authoritatively said "when I (Yahweh) laid the foundation or when I (Yahweh) made the cloud in Job 38:8

4. To even make the matter worst for you, Yahweh said it was the creation He issued command to DIRECTLY and not another creature. Isa 48:13

5. Yahweh said His own RIGHT HAND laid the foundation of the earth and stretched out the heavens Isa 48:13

6. Job 9:8 says Yahweh ALONE spreads out the heavens and treadeth upon the massive waves of waters.

All these mean God is lying when it was another being doing it and not Himself.

[s]and ever since then Jehovah has been giving other intelligent creatures like Maximus69 and millions of his Witnesses {Hebrew 12:1} the privilege to join him as his co-workers {1Corinthians 3:9} that's why Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and industriously teaching their neighbours in preparation for the new world, each of them is first of all humble at heart and secondly they're able to learn what righteosness truly means {Zephaniah 2:2-3} no wonder they're always noticed joyfully sharing with their neighbours what they knew {Malachi 3:16} that's why their own FAITH is working as expected {Hebrew 11:1} unlike all other religions whose FAITH is jobless and dead! James 2:18-26[/s]

Irrelevant!

No hiding place for your delusional

Nobody demands that from you! Keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2020
WizzyVine:

You're wrong.

The angels are morning stars indeed, but Jesus is the Bright Morning Star, and is the only One with that title. Not just a morning star as all angels are, but the Bright Morning Star.

Even Lucifer before his fall was referred to as the son of the morning. All angels are morning stars, but only Jesus is the Bright Morning Star.

Also, the word 'Messenger' as relating to the word 'Angel' isn't used for Jesus. Instead, the Bible uses another word to describe Him - 'Apostle' which could be found in Hebrews 3:1. And of course the word 'Apostle also means Messenger' or 'the sent one.' No angel was ever called an apostle.

Also note that in Revelation 22:16, Jesus was speaking to John, and said 'I Jesus have sent my angel..." If an angel belongs to Jesus such that He could refer to that angel using a possessive noun 'My angel.' Jesus couldn't then have been an angel. An angel cannot own an angel.

@ bolded proved haddeylium right!

Because @ Revelations 12:7 we read
"And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battle with the dragon (Satan), and the dragon and it's angels battled"

So if Dragon (Satan) could be said to own his own angels, then Jesus (Michael) could equally own his own angels! wink

Meanwhile neither Jesus (Michael) nor Satan (dragon) own any angel, it simply means both of them have angels (intelligent spirit beings) who are under their control.

God bless you! smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2020
You can only cancel your quotation Sir, my post is there for all followers to read and get the sense in it! wink
Emusan:

Self delusions again and still playing the game of derailing.
All points have been from the scripture but coming with this distracting tactics won't help you.
Now see the delusion we're talking about, speaking from both side of the mouth.
So Jehovah ONLY ASSIGNED Jesus to JOIN HIS WORK but the man made doctrine you people have been following is "Jehovah used Jesus to create all OTHER things"
Even if that is granted, which WORK IN PARTICULAR Jehovah assigned to Jesus.
1. Wisdom(Jesus as you claimed for Prov cool Himself confirmed that it was Yahweh who was doing the act of creation by Himself.
2. YAHWEH affirmed this in Isaiah 44:24, Job 9:8, NEH 9:6 by saying He created it ALONE and by HIMSELF
3. Yahweh also authoritatively said "when I (Yahweh) laid the foundation or when I (Yahweh) made the cloud in Job 38:8
4. To even make the matter worst for you, Yahweh said it was the creation He issued command to DIRECTLY and not another creature. Isa 48:13
5. Yahweh said His own RIGHT HAND laid the foundation of the earth and stretched out the heavens Isa 48:13
6. Job 9:8 says Yahweh ALONE spreads out the heavens and treadeth upon the massive waves of waters.
All these mean God is lying when it was another being doing it and not Himself.
Irrelevant!
No hiding place for your delusional
Nobody demands that from you! Keep it to yourself.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by WizzyVine: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2020
Maximus69:

@ bolded proved haddeylium right!

Because @ Revelations 12:7 we read
"And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battle with the dragon (Satan), and the dragon and it's angels battled"

So if Dragon (Satan) could be said to own his own angels, then Jesus (Michael) could equally own his own angels! wink

Meanwhile neither Jesus (Michael) nor Satan (dragon) own any angel, it simply means both of them have angels (intelligent spirit beings) who are under their control.

God bless you! smiley

The entire Book of Revelation was centered around Jesus and His coming kingdom with all the events that are bound to happen in-between. All the appearances of Jesus were recorded. So, if Jesus was the One fighting with His angels as you quoted, then it should read "...Jesus fought with His angels."

Note that, Michael is a Commander. He is a warrior angel who has other warring angels under him, and they all go at the bidding of the Lord Jesus. However, Michael has never in all of the Bible sent any angel on an errand, to deliver a message for Him as Jesus signified in Revelation 22.

In Daniel 10:21, we were told who Michael is. He's the guardian angel for the nation of Israel. He fights at God's command against Israel's enemies. He is not the only begotten Son of God, he's not the Word of God, he's not the one who was, who is and who is to come. Michael is not "the lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world."

Satan (the dragon) indeed owns his own angels, and his own demons, since he's the god of this world. And he's the one all darkness worship. Michael only has angels just as Buratai has soldiers.

Your last sentence further establishes that since Michael does not own angels, he is not the Lord of lords and King of kings that Jesus is. Michael who owns no angel cannot be Creator of the universe as Jesus Christ "By whom all things were made, and there was not anything made without Him that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men."
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Jude said Jesus (Michael) told Satan "Jehovah will rebuke you" but your translation as usual replaced the divine name with Lord thereby throwing away the vital information!
Go back and check the Hebrew-Aramaic Scriptures (OT) carefully, you'll find out that the translators were confused when rendering the divine name with the title Lord.
For instance @ Psalms 110:1 your translation reads "The LORD said to my Lord 'sit at my right hand'" whereas the original language says "Jehovah (JHVH) said to my Lord 'sit at my right hand'"
So when they now get to the Christian Greek Scriptures (NT) they confused the whole thing by rendering everything as Lord.
Joel said "everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah (JHVH) will be saved" Joel 2:32; Act 2:21; Romans 10:13

but your translation will read "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved"

So at Jude 9 it was Jehovah (JHVH) that Michael (Jesus) said will rebuke Satan Sir! smiley
See how you shot yourself on the foot; Paul and Peter ascribed that divine name to Jesus Christ respectively in Acts:21 and Romans 10:13. Yet one GB somewhere is out deceiving and luring many to damnation using you guys as their foot soldiers.

Will you deny and twist it that both Peter and Paul wasn't referring to Jesus Christ while quoting Joel 2:32?. May the Lord God Jesus Christ forgive you and has for thinking and calling him angel Michael.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2020
I followed your analogy that Jesus owns angels because the Bible says Jesus spoke of his angel. Michael and Dragon also has their angels (as in many)
Thanks! smiley
WizzyVine:

The entire Book of Revelation was centered around Jesus and His coming kingdom with all the events that are bound to happen in-between. All the appearances of Jesus were recorded. So, if Jesus was the One fighting with His angels as you quoted, then it should read "...Jesus fought with His angels."

Note that, Michael is a Commander. He is a warrior angel who has other warring angels under him, and they all go at the bidding of the Lord Jesus. However, Michael has never in all of the Bible sent any angel on an errand, to deliver a message for Him as Jesus signified in Revelation 22.

In Daniel 10:21, we were told who Michael is. He's the guardian angel for the nation of Israel. He fights at God's command against Israel's enemies. He is not the only begotten Son of God, he's not the Word of God, he's not the one who was, who is and who is to come. Michael is not "the lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world."
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Peter and Paul knew the Scriptures very well, so they can distinguish between Jehovah and Jesus where David said
"JEHOVAH (JHVH) said to my Lord, "sit at my right hand" Psalms 110:1 compare to Act 2:34-35
Peter quoted David's Prophecy and said God has made Jesus both Lord and Christ {Act 2:36} so they knew that it's Jehovah's name which Jesus taught them {John 17:6,26} that Joel asked them to call for salvation! Joel 2:32 smiley
bloodofthelamb:
See how you shot yourself on the foot; Paul and Peter ascribed that divine name to Jesus Christ respectively in Acts:21 and Romans 10:13. Yet one GB somewhere is out deceiving and luring many to damnation using you guys as their foot soldiers.

Will you deny and twist it that both Peter and Paul wasn't referring to Jesus Christ while quoting Joel 2:32?. May the Lord God Jesus Christ forgive you and has for thinking and calling him angel Michael.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2020
WizzyVine:

The entire Book of Revelation was centered around Jesus and His coming kingdom with all the events that are bound to happen in-between. All the appearances of Jesus were recorded.

*1) So,if Jesus was the One fighting with His angels as you quoted, then it should read "...Jesus fought with His angels."

@*2)
Note that, Michael is a Commander. He is a warrior angel who has other warring angels under him,[/b]and they all go at the bidding of the Lord Jesus

*3)
[b]However, Michael has never in all of the Bible sent any angel on an errand, to deliver a message for Him as Jesus signified in Revelation 22.

*4)

Satan (the dragon) indeed owns his own angels, and his own demons, since he's the god of this world. And he's the one all darkness worship. Michael only has angels just as Buratai has soldiers.
*1)
Bros, what is Jesus doing at 2 Thess1:7-9, what is Michael doing at Rev12?
Do you now agree with your Bible that Jesus leads other sons of God in battle?
To Remove wickedness and agents of wickedness from where they were, is it not ?

*2)
Your Bible,2Thess1:7-9 already confirmed Jesus is a Commander.
He also commands with an Archangel's voice
*3)
Bros, no dey deceive yourself.
Any Commander in battle @ *2) must send his angelic troops on errand , sending your troops on errand is part and parcel of the function of a Commander.
Brother Maximus can testify.

*4)
@ Daniel 10:21, Joshua 5:13-15, the only begotten son , Jesus Christ is the angel of the Lord Yahweh
Make no mistake about it.
Trinitarian Bible scholars have confessed that Jesus Christ is the angel of Yahweh@ Joshua 5:13-15, pls do your homework

Your claim False.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2020
Janosky:

*1)

*2)
*3)
Any Commander in battle @ *2) must send his angelic troops on errand , sending your troops on errand is part and parcel of the function of a Commander.

*4)
@ Daniel 10:21, Joshua 5:13-15, the only begotten son , Jesus Christ is the angel of the Lord Yahweh
Trinitarian Bible scholars have confessed that Jesus Christ is the angel of Yahweh@ Joshua 5:13-15, pls do your homework

Your claim False.

To be candid it's not easy to grasp most of these things if you've never served in a similar field.

In the Bible book of Genesis 3:15 God's word made us to understand that there will be lasting enmity between the forces of light and the forces of darkness, so commanders are required to lead during battles. Michael will lead the forces of light while Satan will lead the forces of darkness, so whoever spoke or spoken of as the commander of the heavenly armies standing for God's people must be the same as Jesus in the spirit realms! undecided
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Maximus69:

But Jehovah created Michael (Jesus), assigned him to join in his works and ever since then Jehovah has been giving other intelligent creatures like Maximus69 and millions of his Witnesses {Hebrew 12:1} the privilege to join him as his co-workers {1Corinthians 3:9} that's why Jehovah's Witnesses are zealously preaching and industriously teaching their neighbours in preparation for the new world, each of them is first of all humble at heart and secondly they're able to learn what righteosness truly means {Zephaniah 2:2-3} no wonder they're always noticed joyfully sharing with their neighbours what they knew {Malachi 3:16} that's why their own FAITH is working as expected {Hebrew 11:1} unlike all other religions whose FAITH is jobless and dead! James 2:18-26

Maximus69:
Simple put
Jehovah's Witnesses Organization ~
Jesus is Archangel Michael in the midst of members PEACE reigns globally!

But

Trinitarians ~
Jesus is God Almighty and there is no PEACE amongst them, it's Yam pepper scatter scatter ~ isu ata yán an yàn an cheesy

MuttleyLaff:
"For when they Maximus69 Jehovah's Witnesses Organization are saying, "Peace and safety,"
then sudden destruction will come on them,
like birth pains on a pregnant woman; and they will in no way escape
"
- 1 Thessalonians 5:3

In the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses Organization globally reigns false sense of peace and security
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2020
WizzyVine:

Your last sentence further establishes that since Michael does not own angels, he is not the Lord of lords and King of kings that Jesus is. Michael who owns no angel cannot be Creator of the universe as Jesus Christ "By whom all things were made, and there was not anything made without Him that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men."

Hmmmm

Let me just chip in a little something.

Jude 9

“But when Michael the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you.”

Can you see the words I bolded? Michael at that time didn't have the power to do anything to Satan. He simply said that Jehovah (their Father) will see that justice is done—as per he didn't take laws into his own hands.

But we later see at Revelation 12:7-9

“And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. So down the great dragon was hurled[by Michael] , the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.”

Now all of a sudden, Michael has the power/authority to wage war against Satan and the rebellious angels causing nuisance and EVEN TO OUST HIM OUT OF HEAVEN PERMANENTLY (See John 12:31 and hear what Jesus said about this himself)

When did this transition in power take place? The Bible answers that right after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, he could boldly say

“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.” — Matthew 28:18

Yes, after his resurrection to heaven, he was exalted to a higher position but not above his Father(Philippians 2:9). That's why Michael(Jesus) later had the authority to permanently delete Satan out from the holy spiritual heavens. smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You guys are unbelievers but when we tell you, you'll flair up with all sorts of abusive speeches and curses!

Jesus spoke of PEACE amongst his own followers! John 14:27

So if you don't know what 1Thessalonians 5:3 is all about just ask and we'll teach you, PEACE can never be in the world under Satan's control but their will be PEACE in the midst of worshipers belonging to the PRINCE of PEACE! Isaiah 9:7 compare to 1Corinthians 14:33 smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Maximus69:

You guys are unbelievers but when we tell you, you'll flair up as if with all sorts of abusive speeches and curses!

So if you don't know what 1Thessalonians 5:3 is all about just ask and we'll teach you, PEACE can never be in the world under Satan's control but their will be PEACE in the midst of worshipers belonging to the PRINCE of PEACE! Isaiah 9:7 smiley

You need not mind MuttleyLaff and his misapplication of Scriptures.
The same person who said the ‘spirit’[ruach] at Ecclesiastes 12:7 meant God's holy spirit grin
What do you think he cannot do again grin
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2020
DappaD:

The same person who said the ‘spirit’[ruach] at Ecclesiastes 12:7 meant God's holy spirit grin

Sincerely brother, there is no PEACE amongst all those blinded by Satan's cobwebs {2Corinthians 4:4} so they can't understand why an organization of imperfect humans like them could be so peaceful. Yet they're singing, dancing and telling everyone that Jesus has become King!
How true is this when there is no PEACE amongst you who claims to be his earthly followers? Hebrew 11:1 compare to James 2:18-26

Jehovah's Witnesses, may God bless you guys for locating me!

If Jesus is truly the PRINCE of PEACE, no matter how turbulent the world under Satan's control, his own followers will surely have PEACE amongst them since he is their heavenly King! Isaiah 9:6-7 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2020
Maximus69:
You guys are unbelievers but when we tell you, you'll flair up with all sorts of abusive speeches and curses!

So if you don't know what 1Thessalonians 5:3 is all about just ask and we'll teach you, PEACE can never be in the world under Satan's control but their will be PEACE in the midst of worshipers belonging to the PRINCE of PEACE! Isaiah 9:7 compare to 1 Corinthians 14:33 smiley
You my dear Sire, you're unbelievable. Smh

What beats a better workshop of Satan, more than JW Organisation, huh? There can never be "Salem" in the midst of twisted worshipers belonging to the PRINCE of this WORLD deserving punishment (i.e. Isaiah 48:22 and Isaiah 57:21)

Fyi instead of prooftexting with Isaiah 9:7 and 1 Corinthians 14:33, trying hard to make fetch happen, just know that, God is not, a God of sheeple and lemming(s) made up of Maximus69 and other Jehovah's Witnesses Organization members
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by WizzyVine: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2020
DappaD:

Hmmmm

Let me just chip in a little something.

Jude 9

“But when Michael the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you.”

Can you see the words I bolded? Michael at that time didn't have the power to do anything to Satan. He simply said that Jehovah (their Father) will see that justice is done—as per he didn't take laws into his own hands.

But we later see at Revelation 12:7-9

“And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. So down the great dragon was hurled[by Michael] , the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.”

Now all of a sudden, Michael has the power/authority to wage war against Satan and the rebellious angels causing nuisance and EVEN TO OUST HIM OUT OF HEAVEN PERMANENTLY (See John 12:31 and hear what Jesus said about this himself)

When did this transition in power take place? The Bible answers that right after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, he could boldly say

“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.” — Matthew 28:18

Yes, after his resurrection to heaven, he was exalted to a higher position but not above his Father(Philippians 2:9). That's why Michael(Jesus) later had the authority to permanently delete Satan out from the holy spiritual heavens. smiley

Wrong interpretation of scripture. Very very misleading. Now, judge from your own statements, "Michael at that time had no power over Satan." If Michael is the same Jesus whom Isaiah called "The Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace...." How then can the creator not have power over his creature?

Michael as a warrior angel has no authority to do anything until he is commanded. Since he wasn't ordered to deal with Satan at that point in time, he can't do anything. In Revelation 12, he was on a full fledged war as the commander of the army.

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2020
DappaD:
[img]https://media./images/14cd04951335766288c672c30e186f98/tenor.gif[/img]
What the blooming heck?

Now you better reproduce here verbatim where MuttleyLaff, did misapplication of Scriptures and typed or said: "‘spirit’[ruach] at Ecclesiastes 12:7 meant God's holy spirit"

In the failure of doing that, in the absence of providing the word for word quote, be prepared to retract your slander to eat your words and offer an unreserved apology for falsely misrepresenting whatever I did type angry angry angry
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Maximus69:
Peter and Paul knew the Scriptures very well, so they can distinguish between Jehovah and Jesus where David said
"JEHOVAH (JHVH) said to my Lord, "sit at my right hand" Psalms 110:1 compare to Act 2:34-35
Peter quoted David's Prophecy and said God has made Jesus both Lord and Christ {Act 2:36} so they knew that it's Jehovah's name which Jesus taught them {John 17:6,26} that Joel asked them to call for salvation! Joel 2:32 smiley

You are right Paul and Peter knew the scriptures very well that is why Peter addressed Jesus Christ as God in his epistle. 2 Peter 1:1_ Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ to those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and saviour Jesus Christ.

The joke is on you all keep deceiving and twisting the Word of God. Salvation is far from you all JW, because you don't believe that He is God. May the Lord God Jesus Christ have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What the blooming heck?

Now you better reproduce here verbatim where MuttleyLaff, did misapplication of Scriptures and typed or said: "‘spirit’[ruach] at Ecclesiastes 12:7 meant God's holy spirit"

In the failure of doing that, in the absence of providing the word for word quote, be prepared to retract your slander to eat your words angry angry angry

Go ahead... Lie, let them see who you truly are
I'm not jobless else I'd have dug it out by now
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2020
WizzyVine:

Wrong interpretation of scripture. Very very misleading. Now, judge from your own statements, "Michael at that time had no power over Satan." If Michael is the same Jesus whom Isaiah called "The Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace...." How then can the creator not have power over his creature?

Michael as a warrior angel has no authority to do anything until he is commanded. Since he wasn't ordered to deal with Satan at that point in time, he can't do anything. In Revelation 12, he was on a full fledged war as the commander of the army.

So can you tell me who commanded Michael in Revelation 12 to fight Satan? As in can you provide Scriptural reference where God said “Go and fight Satan and remove him from heaven” ?
So where and how did Michael get his authority? Point to the scriptures oo leave too much talk
Let's not base these things on assumptions
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2020
WizzyVine:

If Michael is the same Jesus whom Isaiah called "The Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace...." How then can the creator not have power over his creature?

I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying Mr WizzyVine—I don't think we're on the same page here.
You and who said Jesus is the ‘creator’? Do you think I'm a trinitarian? undecided undecided
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2020
DappaD:
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him.
Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies
"
- John 8:44

Na dem, na dem, one of the many out there, the accuser of our brethren
No surprises he isnt able to find anything to dig up, especially when it does not exist
It'll be looking for a black cat, in a dark room, when there wasn't a cat, in the first place to go look for. You'll end up sweating like as if a pig, in the futile adventure exercise
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by WizzyVine: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Janosky:

*1)

*2)
*3)

*4)

Your claim False.

Please don't middle up things. We the saints know that we are soldiers for Christ, and Jesus is our commander, and that at the end of days Jesus will come and lead us into the final battle against the hordes of hell (Jude 14,15, 2 Tim 2). We are the soldiers that Christ commands. Michael on the other hand commands an angelic army.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2020
WizzyVine:

Don't mind them... They experts in defending there falsehood. So Janosky, maximus, and DappaD your so called Michael is now the wisdom of your God. Nothing musa no go see for gate!
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by WizzyVine: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2020
DappaD:

I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying Mr WizzyVine—I don't think we're on the same page here.
You and who said Jesus is the ‘creator’? Do you think I'm a trinitarian? undecided undecided

Colossians 1:16, talking about Jesus:

"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him."

Isaiah 9:6 talking about Jesus:

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

John 1:3 talkng about Jesus:

"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

Now, you want to argue with the scriptures? Go ahead.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2020
DappaD:

Confusion everywhere! I thought your GB said Jesus or Michael according to you guys was Jehovah co worker in creation.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him.
Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies
"

No surprises he isnt able to find anything to dig up, especially when it does not exist
It'll be looking for a black cat, in a dark room, when there wasn't a cat, in the first place to go look for. You'll end up sweating like as if a pig, in the futile adventure exercise

Among the countless blunders you made in one post, I was able to single out where you asserted that.

MuttleyLaff: 4:36am On Nov 19, 2019

MuttleyLaff:

Genesis 2:7 and Job 33:4 above, informs us, its "ruach" the Spirit from God and "neshamah" that keeps the human body animated.

Fyi, "ruach", in Hebrew, with its corresponding Greek word "pneuma" essentially and in an almost oversimplified way means force. It is breath, wind, spirit of God, all rolled in as one thing. It in a sense, is the invisible force or power of God, hence why being perceived as a Spirit, so yes, "ruach" is the Spirit of God. In fact you wont wrong in saying that "ruach" or "Ha Ruach Ha Kodesh" is the Holy Spirit, as in, the Spirit of God.

Saying the breath of life is the same as God holy spirit is one of the worst Scriptural blunders you can make, EVER.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2020
DappaD:

MuttleyLaff:
What the blooming heck?

In the failure of doing that, in the absence of providing the word for word quote, be prepared to retract your slander to eat your words and offer an unreserved apology for falsely misrepresenting whatever I did type angry angry angry

DappaD:

MuttleyLaff:
"

DappaD:
Among the countless blunders you made in one post, I was able to single out where you asserted that.

MuttleyLaff: 4:36am On Nov 19, 2019

Saying the breath of life is the same as God holy spirit is one of the worst Scriptural blunders you can make, EVER.
Ara adugbo, ẹjọ, ẹ surubomika, ẹ wa gba mi ooo, lọwọ awọn ase ọmọ araiye ooo.

DappaD, besides the fact that context is king, where in the whole content did you find MuttleyLaff type that "the ‘spirit’[ruach] at Ecclesiastes 12:7 meant God's holy spirit" hmm? Where instead of this appalling conjecture did MuttleyLaff type that "the ‘spirit’[ruach] at Ecclesiastes 12:7 meant God's holy spirit" hmm? Where is the verbatim. Smh. I know who your father is. KMT
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2020
WizzyVine:

Colossians 1:16, talking about Jesus:

"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him."

Isaiah 9:6 talking about Jesus:

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

John 1:3 talkng about Jesus:

"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

Now, you want to argue with the scriptures? Go ahead.

OK
1Corinthians 8:6

“there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.”

If we're to understand the highlighted better, we'll consider other Scriptures— Proverbs 8:22-31, John 1:1,3 and Colossians 1:15-17
All things created are from Jehovah God including Jesus(the firstborn of all creation i.e. Michael the archangel) and afterwards, every other thing was created “through”/“on account of” Jesus Christ who was alongside his Father, Jehovah God as a “masterworker” — Proverbs 8:30

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Is Winners Chapel Church Right About This Discrimination Matter? / GRACE TRANSCENDS FORGIVENESS! / Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.