Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! (11847 Views)

Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
AntiChristian:
grin make I follow!

Contractkiller, Advocatejare, Sagenaija Come show your Bible knowlege here. No be only Islamic books you sabi quote out of context!

Alhamdulillah......

What else can they say ....

Allahu Akbar.....

So despite having a Trinity, Hitler killed six million Jews in one night....lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

All these kafirs just believe useless stories.....
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by advocatejare(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
AntiChristian:
grin make I follow!

Contractkiller, Advocat,ejare, Sagenaija Come show your Bible knowlege here. No be only Islamic books you sabi quote out of context!

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed" (Daniel 7:13–14).

Fulfillment:
"You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over Jacob's descendants forever; his kingdom will never end" (Luke 1:31–33).
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by haddeylium(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Is Your Word a Person?
Is God's word a person?

To understand this

God made Aaron the word or “mouth” of Moses, saying:
“He must speak for you to the people; and it must occur that he will serve as a mouth to you, and you will serve as God to him.”​—Ex 4:16.

Does Aaron serving as Moses' word makes them coequal or the same being? THINK!

In a similar way God’s firstborn Son (Jesus)doubtless served as the Mouth, or Spokesman, for his Father, the great King of Eternity. He was God’s Word of communication for conveying information and instructions to the Creator’s other spirit and human sons.

To show this Jesus told his followers
I have not spoken out of my own impulse, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to tell and what to speak. . . . Therefore the things I speak, just as the Father has told me them, so I speak them.”​—Joh 12:49, 50; 14:10; 7:16, 17.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Is Your Word a Person?
Is God's word a person?

The word, voice, utterances, speech of God is definitely NOT a person. John 17:17. Numbers 23:19.
Note that John 17:17 has no definite article (the) because it's not referencing a person.

Luke9:35 , Matt3:16-17, when the word spoken by God was heard, Jesus ("the Word" in John1:1) was present there to hear God's voice.

Therefore, Luke9:35 proves that the Trinitarians claim attached to John 1:1 is a scam.

John 7:16. John 15;15 and Hebrew 1:1-2 is the reason Jesus is called "the Word" because he is the Spokesman for his God Almighty and Father.

for instance, The Lagos Governor's Spokesman is a different being from the Governor.
Likewise, The Word of John 1:1 is not the God of John 1:1, they are two different beings entirely.

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Blabbermouth, why have you left my 9 questions unattended to. They're well outlined already in my past before last on your thread. They weren't for MuttleyLaff but for you and I have expounded on the confusing ones in the last. So please do justice to all 9 of them.
As for the Triuneness of God. I already offered you this this link where I handled them. Go through #1 to #6. You are yet to refute any of them and calling me here again.
Again read up my Son of God movie thread to understand the Word.
When I'm done with my Triuneness thread. I will show more scriptures and a fuller explanation.

Revelation 1:8

9 out of 11 [81%] of the critical Greek texts have the word “God” after the word “Lord”

All red-letter editions of the bible have Revelation 1:8 in red ink, which amounts to private interpretation which the scripture absolutely forbids in II Peter 1:20

the Codex Sinaiticus, the oldest complete Greek New testament, dated from the 4th century, has the word “God” after the word “Lord”

The Lamsa Bible, translated from the ancient Aramaic Peshitta text from the 5th century, has the word “God” after the word “Lord”

The Douey Rheims bible, translated from St. Jerome's Latin Vulgate text of 390 A.D. -405A.D. has the word “God” after the word “Lord”.

The Afrikaans Peshitta translation has the word “God” after the word “Lord”

The Armenian bible, translated from an ancient Syriac text in 411 A.D., has the word “God” after the word “Lord”

The word “Almighty” in the Greek means: almighty; unrestricted power exercising absolute dominion; ruler of all, ruler of the universe

The only entity qualified to be ruler of the entire universe is the one who designed and created it in the first place. This can only refer to God, not his human son Jesus Christ.

The Companion reference bible says of Revelation 1:8 “The texts read “Lord God”.
Conclusion: all biblical manuscripts before the 16th century have word “God” after the word “Lord” in Revelation 1:8. Therefore, this is a deliberate trinitarian forgery.

Anybody whose heart and mind haven't been corrupted by the commandments, doctrines and traditions of men should be meek and humble enough to change their theologies and beliefs to match the rightly-divided word of God.

Revelation 1:11

9 out of 11 [81%] of the critical Greek texts do not have the phrase “I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and”

All red-letter editions of the bible have Revelation 1:11 in red ink, which amounts to private interpretation, which the scripture absolutely forbids in II Peter 1:20

the Codex Sinaiticus, the oldest complete Greek New testament, dated from the 4th century, does not have the phrase “I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and”

The Lamsa Bible, translated from the ancient Aramaic Peshitta text from the 5th century, does not have the phrase “I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and”

The Afrikaans Peshitta translation does not have the phrase “I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and”

The Douey Rheims bible, translated from St. Jerome's Latin Vulgate text of 390 A.D. -405A.D. does not have the phrase “I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and”

The Armenian bible, translated from an ancient Syriac text in 411 A.D., does not have the phrase “I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and”

The Companion reference bible says of Revelation 1:11 “I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and” - "the texts omit"
Conclusion: no biblical manuscript before the 16th century has the phrase “I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and” in Revelation 1:11. Therefore, this is a deliberate forgery
[b][/b]

Source:" the felony forgeries of Revelation 1:8 &11", biblebookprofiler.com

Continue deceiving yourselves grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Emusan(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:
With the Old testament only, proof that Jesus was "Divinity become Humanity"

Before I continue with this, I'll simply ask you this so that we can have a base to start.

1. To you, what makes God to be God? (just list, no explanation is required)

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Sometimes I ask so many silly questions because I want to know more...

MuttleyLaff:
I've never being afraid to ask completely stupid questions and I don't in any foreseeable future, think I'll break the habit. This because the art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge.
... Curiosity, after all, has its own reason for existing.

The first responsibility of every believer, is to question. Question unto a void, that is, then find another question to ask, as the important thing is not to stop questioning. Don't be worried over answers. Be worried over not asking questions, important questions, that is. Just find the courage to ask question(s), you're worried or afraid to hear the answer(s). Why? Well it's simply because its the only way you'll know which direction your truth lays to

Some many mysteries about pose difficult questions, but denying them, not acknowledging them or even not enquiring about them, maybe out of fear or misplaced piety, is really, not an honest option. All the great theologians honestly and prayerfully wrestled with intellectual difficulties before coming to a new synthesis of certain ideas.

The most "I don't understand how your question relates" questions, usually have simple answers.[/size]

Blabbermouth:
You said "My word is me. I am my word", you are 100% right sir.
But I need a straight YES or No.
Is your word a person?
"But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken
(i.e. You can be sure that on the Judgment Day you will have to give account of every useless word you have ever spoken
Or I can guarantee that on judgment day people will have to give an account of every careless word they say.
I tell you that every idle word that men speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken )
"
- Matthew 12:36

No matter what you will carelessly, recklessly or uselessly, in word(s), type on here, you can never deny, the fact, that creation, creature(s), the world et cetera were formed by twosome of the Word and Idea (i.e. ''God said, Let ... and it was so'') Word(s) breathes and gives life. It gives, thought and/or ideas deeper meaning

We know that the overly used adage, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never break/hurt me" misleading and that's because actually "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can just shred your insides apart" Verbal abuse can leave deep psychological scars/psychological trauma, fear of bullies/tyrants and permanent brain damage.

YES, Blabbermouth , my word is a person because I am a person of my word
Now you answer this Blabbermouth:
Are you a person of your word?
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:
With the Old testament only, proof that Jesus was "Divinity become Humanity"

If you are a witness, proof (with the old testament only) that Jesus was " Angel become Human"

Proudly JW....

Jesus Christ is the angel of Yahweh in Joshua 5:13-15, and the angel of the covenant in Malachi 3:1...
Hebrew Malak = Son's of God/Messengers/ Angels/ are ministering spirits sent by Yahweh.

Was Jesus not sent by Yahweh ?

Hear from the horse's mouth and his eye witness John 3:16,John 15:15. John 7:16. 1John 4:14-15. Romans 8:3.

The remarkable exploits of the angel of Yahweh abounds in the old testament (please go & learn).
Joshua 5:13-15, 2 Thess1:7-9 ,Mark8:38, Matthew 25:31. Matt16:27, the angel of Yahweh leads other sons of God in battle and glory.

Don't be DECEIVED by the Trinitarians False narrative, The angel of Yahweh is NOT Yahweh EL Shaddai.
The angel of Yahweh is a Messenger who represents Yahweh, says the holy scriptures
@ Hosea 12:3-4, Judges6:11-22 & Judges13:3-21..

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
advocatejare:

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed" (Daniel 7:13–14).

Fulfillment:
"You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over Jacob's descendants forever; his kingdom will never end" (Luke 1:31–33).
This is more of Humanity (son of Man) become divinity (God).
The challenge was " Divinity become humanity "
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by advocatejare(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Did you see the he was like Son of Man?

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
advocatejare:

Son of Man is just a title in fulfilment of the prophecy that Jesus would bruise the head of Satan the serpent. He's divine, how do you explain his conception without his mum having intercourse with a man?
Wetin consign me?
All I need is a proof with the old testament only of "Divinity become humanity" of Jesus.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by advocatejare(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Fulfillment:

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
advocatejare:

In visions, that means he had the appearance of a man.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by advocatejare(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Wetin consign me?
All I need is a proof with the old testament only of "Divinity become humanity" of Jesus.
I've shown you

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by advocatejare(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

In visions, that means he had the appearance of a man.
Having the appearance of Man but he was with the ancient of days (divine ) who made man in his image

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
advocatejare:

Having the appearance of Man but he was with the ancient of days (divine ) who made man in his image
A son of man is a man. A son of God is a God.
Even the angels were with the Ancient of days, does that make them divine (God)?
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by advocatejare(m): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2020
Blabbermouth:

A son of man is a man. A son of God is a God.
Even the angels were with the Ancient of days, does that make them divine (God)?
Guy, if you want to be blind to the, "like the " then I will stop responding to you.

You mentioned angels, mention where angels were also given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed" (Daniel 7:13–14).

If you can mention any angel given such authorities, then that means you have a point, if not then you're a nuisance

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 12:08am On Aug 25, 2020
advocatejare:

Guy, if you want to be blind to the, "like the " then I will stop responding to you.

You mentioned angels, mention where angels were also given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed" (Daniel 7:13–14).

If you can mention any angel given such authorities, then that means you have a point, if not then you're a nuisance
Daniel saw Christ as a man or human that became Divine by God's own unction. That's what I'm trying to show you.
Like I said, we want "From Divinity to humanity"... You know that song that says " you came from heaven to earth, to show the way........"
Exactly! That's what I want you to prove with the old testament.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by advocatejare(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Daniel saw Christ as a man or human that became Divine by God's own unction. That's what I'm trying to show you.
Like I said, we want "From Divinity to humanity"... You know that song that says " you came from heaven to earth, to show the way........"

Okay. I'll but you have to tell me your religion first. What do you believe in
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2020
advocatejare:

Okay. I'll but you have to tell me your religion first. What do you believe in
Christian.
I believe in Christ.
Whenever I create threads like this, the challenge or question is meant to open me to more truth... Also, for everyone(including me) to increase in the knowledge of God far more than we know before.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by advocatejare(m): 12:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Christian.
I believe in Christ.
Whenever I create threads like this, the challenge or question is meant to open me to more truth... Also, for everyone(including me) to increase in the knowledge of God far more than we know before.
Wow, so you're a Christian.

Your answer: Christ who appeared like the son of Man and was given authority when he was with God in heaven, later came to the world to be born of a Virgin Mary to set into motion, the process of establishing his everlasting kingdom on earth.

If you're not satisfied with my answer, then search the scriptures on your own, don't expect people to spoon feed you if truly you're a Christian. You should be the one feeding the people with the word of God, but like I said, search the scriptures, if you can't find your answer, then make any inference you desire.

Have a good night rest.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 5:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Blabbermouth:

advocatejare:
Son of Man is just a title in fulfilment of the prophecy that Jesus would bruise the head of Satan the serpent. He's divine, how do you explain his conception without his mum having intercourse with a man?

"And Jesus said to him,
"The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air nests;
but the Son of Man has nowhere He might lay the head."
"
- Luke 9:58

The title the Son of Man often used by Yahusha Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, as like seen in Luke 9:58 above, is a clever, conscious, calculating and deliberate way of Yahusha Ha Mashiach expressing Himself for the benefit of the audience and/or hearers' understanding, that He, actually is begotten of the Father (i.e. revealing the Divinity and so divine side of Himself) and born of a mother (i.e. acknowledging the humanity and so humane, human being side of Himself)

Blabbermouth:
Wetin consign me?
"For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called:
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace
"
- Isaiah 9:6

"A voice cries:
“In the wilderness prepare the way of the Lord; make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
"
- Isaiah 40:3

MuttleyLaff:
For DrLive\Logic and any interested interlocutor(s):

1/ Name who principally or primary are in the Godhead (i.e. Elohim) of Genesis 1:27
2/ At what point did God, the Spirit become God the Father, what point did the Word, (i.e. Logos) become the Son, and what point did the seven distinct expression of the God, the Spirit, become the Holy Spirit?
3/ Is God resigned and/or limited to just Three Persons?
4/ What is God's name? What is the implication of this name that God didnt reveal to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
5/ Is the answer given in #4a above really God's personal name?
6/ What fundamental problems was God solving that necessitated the creation of mankind? (i.e. A&E and their progeny)
7/ Did God have an objective to achieve and purpose for creating A&E?
8/ Would you agree that "Though this be madness, yet there is method in it?"
9/ Is it hard or impossible for God to project Himself out, so to simultaneously and/or concurrently exist on earth and Heaven?
10/ Give two examples of a Being that has demonstrated the ability and power to see into humans' heart, know their thoughts, tell what they're thinking, or what they desire. In other words, here is one from 1 Samuel 9:19 and 1 Samuel 10:19&26, so please give your two different examples please
Blabbermouth, why not have a stab at the above easy, direct, simple, innocent, harmless and straightforward questions, with giving questions #2, #3, #6, #7, #9 and #10 extra considerations, hmm? In fact, give all questions, deep reflections before attempting to respond to them

2 Likes

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by sagenaija: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Blabbermouth:

At the bolded....
You ask for exactness.

Show us in that Daniel passage where it points to a man becoming divine by God's action.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Make I call people.
Haddeylium, Maximus69, DappaD, Chatinent, Janosky, and other Witnesses, will you take this challenge?
DrLiveLogic, Emusan, Csonice1, Petra1,Anas09, Solite3, and co. Will you take this challenge?

Challenge?
Is this some sort of game or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Csonice1: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Whosoever has, to him more (witnesses) shall be given:

1st. " In the beginning was the word,
and the word was with God and the Word was God. "

2nd. "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood ."

3rd. " The Lord is the Spirit :and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."

4th. "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God , they are the sons of God."

5th. "And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father."
[/b]

from the above, make your conclusion.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Csonice1:
Whosoever has, to him more (witnesses) shall be given:

1st. " In the beginning was the word,
and the word was with God and the Word was God. "

2nd. "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath [b] purchased with his own blood ."[/b]

3rd. " The Lord is the Spirit :and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."

4th. "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God , they are the sons of God."

5th. "And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father."
[/b]

from the above, make your conclusion.

Your quote of the DUBIOUSLY worded Acts 20:28 is claiming that Jesus (John 3:16-17) & Paul (Romans 8:3) are LIARS grin

Bros,how can you marry your DUBIOUS Acts 20:28 and John 3:16?
Your Acts 20:28 is either wrong or Jesus is wrong?

Million dollar question:
Why would Paul contradict himself @ Rom8:3 , Ephesians 1:3 & Acts20:28?
And contradict Jesus @ John 3:16?
grin

The screenshot Evidence is PROOF Paul NEVER wrote the DUBIOUSLY worded Acts 20:28...

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

YES, Blabbermouth , my word is a person because I am a person of my word
Now you answer this Blabbermouth:
Are you a person of your word?
[/size]
You still gave me your former answer in a different grammatical expression. When I asked "Is your word a person?", I meant " is your word a person and you yourself a person. Are you two persons? "
Yes Sir, I am a person of my word. Howbeit my word is not a separate person from me.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Emusan:

Before I continue with this, I'll simply ask you this so that we can have a base to start.

1. To you, what makes God to be God? (just list, no explanation is required)
Ni bó ni kí a ti bèrè?
Me I don't know much ooo, all I need is a proof of Jesus being Divine becoming Human with the old testament only.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"The Word became a human being and, full of grace and truth, lived among us.
We saw his glory, the glory which he received as the Father's only Son."
(i.e. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.)

- John 1:14

Yahusha Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is God incarnated
Why is everyone not sticking to rules?
Sir, not the NT but the Old testament only!
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Emusan(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Ni bó ni kí a ti bèrè?
Me I don't know much ooo, all I need is a proof of Jesus being Divine becoming Human with the old testament only.

So, how will you understand the question you yourself asked? If you don't know what makes God to be God.

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Csonice1: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Janosky:

Your quote of the DUBIOUSLY worded Acts 20:28 is claiming that Jesus (John 3:16-17) & Paul (Romans 8:3) are LIARS grin

Bros,how can you marry your DUBIOUS Acts 20:28 and John 3:16?
Your Acts 20:28 is either wrong or Jesus is wrong?

Million dollar question:
Why would Paul contradict himself @ Rom8:3 , Ephesians 1:3 & Acts20:28?
And contradict Jesus @ John 3:16?
grin

The screenshot Evidence is PROOF Paul NEVER wrote the DUBIOUSLY worded Acts 20:28...

If you agree that you don't understand what you don't understand, you have solved the problem by half.
This is a mystery: only those to whom it is given will understand it. I don't even try to impose it on anyone; [which means that our conversation is unnecessary] because you have no part to play in it; whether you like it or not, it's true. ( I really hate people saying that the Bible didn't say what it says; anyone can come up with such claims , to cover up insecurities, but the truth is insurmountable)
Shalom.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Blabbermouth: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Maximus69:

Well it's simple, God began his creative works with just one creature who spoke in the Bible book of Proverbs 8:22-30, there we got to know that when God was saying "let there be" {Genesis 1:3}he was actually issuing orders to this first creature who is carrying out all the works as a master craftman.[/b]
Let's not force meaning and personal conclusions into the scripture. He said "let there be", which scripture shows he was issuing orders to some first-born creature?

Apart from God himself all other heavenly beings were his sons (angels) {Job 38:7} so the first born of all these heavenly creatures said God produced me first {Proverbs 8:22} he is the same person who said "out of all the things God used me to create, i love humans most" {Proverbs 8:31} so when the Bible said God will speak to one of his heavenly creatures "sit at my right hand until i make your enemies a stool for your feet" {Psalms 110:1} we concluded that it couldn't have been any other creature but Michael the one standing for God's people amongst mankind! Daniel 12:1[/b]
The part Psalm110:1 is a prophetic something, it didn't/hasn't happened literally at David's time...
[quote]
God's word referred to him as Prince {Isaiah 9:6} and he's the one who will lead God's people during final battle between all the Force of God against Satan and his demons!
A supreme commander is not synonymous to a king.

Before then this angel has been representing God in leading God's people during turbulent times {Exodus 13:21 compare with Exodus 14:19} so Michael has been representing his God and Father before coming in human form! John 20:17
God bless you! smiley
Hmmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

13 Delta State Pilgrims Abscond In Israel / The Atheist's Prayer / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.