Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

“Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof (38636 Views)

Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces / Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by GamalNasser: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
What is wrong with this Warri drunkard again ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by kiddapunk: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please I need a Dermatologist or skin enthusiast for some consultation.. Please quote me if you can... I want to achieve a great skin tone

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by anonimi: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:
You should be seriously be looking for Oduduwa republic and not been comfortable as a liability to others.
Gather your fellow Yorubas in Benin republic and Togo, and move towards getting Oduduwa republic.
I am tired of all these unity begging posts.

Looks like you are not alone.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11023460_9857491fbimg1558162538099jpeg7e4c133def320613e5464b1022cf2a14_jpeg1d031bdf1bf308f5cfa4c1398fc53506

comos:
The Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, on Friday justified the arrest of only suspects of Yoruba extraction over the recent clash in Ile-Ife, Osun State, which resulted in the death of about 46 persons. He said crime neither has tribe nor identity.

Idris spoke with State House correspondents shortly after briefing President Muhammadu Buhari of security situations in parts of the country inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The police had been in the eye of the storm for arresting and parading 20 Yoruba persons, including a monarch, over the clash while not a single Hausa/Fulani person was detained.

The pan-Yoruba group, Afenifere; and the Oodua Peoples Congress are among groups and individuals that have been criticising the police over the development.

Idris however said the police would not hesitate to apply the law once criminal cases are established against individuals, irrespective of their tribe.

He said, “You know we are police officers. Crime has no tribe. If you are a criminal, you are a criminal.

“Crime has no face. We don’t look at crime in the identity of where you are coming from.

“As far as you are a criminal and the police find you wanting, we apply the law.”

He said investigation had revealed that the crisis started with a disagreement between two people selling food along the road.

https://punchng.com/ife-clash-igp-justifies-arrest-of-only-yoruba-suspects/

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Witnes: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
FFK needs to be arrested, he's instigating and inciting hate speech that could cause bloodshed in a country

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Superjazz: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I am not Yoruba, Biafra poo poo country is figment of drukards dream.
I heard northern Nigeria has the best education and technological innovations.is that true cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Pauladex(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
The only mad man I see here is Mr Jollof. You may quote me if you want your name included in the list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by hapholaby: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Who listens to Jollof in this day. This guy that betrayed his party during elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by akaahs(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=seunmsg post=93170992]Nigeria is a democratic country so what's the point calling for a military intervention? Anybody calling for the youths to lead a bloody revolution to truncate our democracy is truly mad. [/quolte]
It is fair to say anybody who says that Nigeria is a democratic nation is mad land imbicile.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by SirLakes: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Xinox: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Queenlovely:
let's be frank here, that 25 years is their coup age. these men pass like that.

if there is a coup in Nigeria, fani would be killed first
Hmmm Queen lovely, I send you a message Lol. It is a military age

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Zetty177x: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Many people commenting here didnt watch the video ..their comment appears to be at par with the video...I agree with Mr. Jollof, but I disagree with the insult part ..

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by olisaEze(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jollof on the (weed) jet! grin

But on d real tho, he’s not very far from d truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
25 year old Colonel. I don't know which is more stupid - believing it or spreading it? grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by SirLakes: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
What FfK means is that most Nigerian youths are frivolous. What's so difficult in that to understand? Is it not funny when a 30year old knows little about what's going on around him but is gripping his seat watching bbn and saying "leycon my man!"
grin

Ogbeni go and protest nah abi carry out coup, we dey your back, his own children dey obodo yinbo he no fit tell dem make dem come lead protest/coup

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by gnykelly(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
seunmsg:
Nigeria is a democratic country so what's the point calling for a military intervention? Anybody calling for the youths to lead a bloody revolution to truncate our democracy is truly mad.

tell that to sowore and nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by olisaEze(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Someone7:
25 year old Colonel. I don't know which is more stupid - believing it or spreading it? grin grin

He must have joined the military straight from nursery school! cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by seunayantokun(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
seunmsg:
Nigeria is a democratic country so what's the point calling for a military intervention? Anybody calling for the youths to lead a bloody revolution to truncate our democracy is truly mad.

I disagree with you. We can all tell the difference between a democratic country and a scam. As it is today, Nigeria is not a democratic country but a fraud.
I love this land but detest the inhumanity of those in power in it.

3 Likes

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by omenka(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Nobody in his right senses will believe that soldier is 25 years old, even when intl news outlets say he's 37. FFK just wants to trend.
You're trying to tell us you aren't aware the soldiers are Femi's friends? You don't seem to know his international reach. He's one of the most influential Nigerians in case you're not aware.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Advocate500: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
The guy sound more like a tout , u use derogatory words on someone who just express his opinion, what do you have to say about the situation of the country MR Beans, if they talk about restructure nobody will hear from ur likes, talk about division you will criticise what do people like this want seriously is not enough insulting ffk in order to trend, tell us on which divide u belong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by nedekid: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
What FfK means is that most Nigerian youths are frivolous. What's so difficult in that to understand? Is it not funny when a 30year old knows little about what's going on around him but is gripping his seat watching bbn and saying "leycon my man!"
grin
My Broda, I taya.
Folks just do not comprehend the point he ie ffk is trying to make. Especially that "comedian".
The joke is on him.

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by 2innocent(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
HOME TUTORS IN ABUJA, VIRTUAL ONLINE CLASSES ALSO AVAILABLE. WHATSAPP 08165679741
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by rolams(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
See finishing ooo. Na true talk Sha.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by SmartPolician: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Nigerian youths will rather discuss unimportant things than tell themselves the truth!!!

They can stay awake and shout BBN but they cannot tweet the ills happening in the country

Revolution can be in different ways

Nigerians can brainstorm on how to take the country back!!!

Don't be deceived; there's no love in this country.

People can only bother to reclaim a country where love exists

The tribalism and religious divides are deep

We will manage Nigeria like this forever and ever

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Offpoint: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Werey gidi ni Bobo ye shagrin

The end part killed megrin
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by donprinyo(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bros , abeg calm down nah
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by SirLakes: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Zetty177x:
Many people commenting here didnt watch the video ..their comment appears to be at par with the video...I agree with Mr. Jollof, but I disagree with the insult part ..
The thing pass 10mb nah, wetin you expect cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
if that baba over there is 25years old .....then I'm proud to say that ....i'm 8years old

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.