Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It (59761 Views)

Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by JIREN01: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2020
iomoge2:
Too many to mention and I have not learnt my lesson. I still take crazy risk. Right now I have 2m stocked somewhere
Nice. Quite rare to see ladies do this.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by BenefitDaddy: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2020
niceguy555:

How fa. Are you still dealing with 1xbet?
nop... Gambling as a whole no interest me again self

7 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by TabletMan: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2020
thonyman:
I lost over 450k within a month to bet9ja in 2019, I tried recouping my lost fund of initial 260k only to see it increase to 450k in space of 2 months, Liverpool vs Barcelona semi final champions league was the last straw that broke my camel back as i layed 260k for Barcelona to qualify for final, i think the odd was around 1.12 as Barca has already thrashed Liverpool 3 to 0 at Camp Nou only for Barcelona to receive 4 to 0 at Anfield, what a game!
I couldn't sleep and felt so depressed.
February 2020, a miracle happened, i saw a link for arbitrage betting training, d guy requested 1k to join the watsapp group for training and i decided to try it out, i was like 1k is too small, i won't mind getting scammed, only for it to be real.
Between Febuary to June dis year, i recovered all lost to betting from many bookmakers sites and made more than what i lost, it only pained me that bet9ja was not the bookmaker that paid most of the funds recovered. There was no lockdown for me as the period was when i recovered all my lost fund from conglomerates of betting sites through arbitrage makers.
SAY NO TO GAMBLING
What's up bro.... please I will need your contact because I believe you have some answers to some questions I am looking for since December last year.

I seriously need your Guidance.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Handy007: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2020
The last 1000 naira when dey my first bank account them nor let me withdraw am for 7years now

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Handy007: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2020
TabletMan:
What's up bro.... please I will need your contact because I believe you have some answers to some questions I am looking for since December last year.

I seriously need your Guidance.
You be mumu how many times them go tell you say you can't make it through gambling

5 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by emaxjey(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

You see, I have a friend who has been into forex trading for more than 10 years

He has been asking me to invest just $500 and get 25% per month, but I refused

Do you know why?

I feel that 25% is too much for him to pay me every month.

Funnily enough, I told him that I invested N1m in another forex trading company that pays me 15% every month. And they have never failed me since November 2019.

The truth is, greed kills.

would love to know the name and details of the company.. seems they are legit
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Mires: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2020
papiforreal:

Yes. Invested in shit coins.
The sad part is I paid someone to advise me on what to invest

Bullshit. Bro, I feel your pains. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by SmartPolician: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2020
emaxjey:

It's MBA Forex

People have opened many threads about them on Nairaland

Just google it
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Soulmender: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Bro, it wasn't easy o!
My PPA make sense die, at first it looked ugly considering the fact that I had spent all my years in Lagos but when I started eating tuwo masara with okro soup and Põtē, everything made sense to me.
The villagers are poor but are happy.
I mixed up in time then I started farming too.
All the farm input was free eg, Labour, Land, seedlings, etc..

That was where I made some cash, my allawee was always untouched cos there nothing to buy.
No joints, no olosho, no flexing, no forming, nothing..
Instead, I got everything free; Accommodation, homemade gals, foods and foodstuffs, burukutu, palmwine, farm and love.

Where did you serve please? I've been thinking of a place to work my posting that'll be very beneficial to me?
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2020
how can u learn when you've gotten so much from them. They are even begging you to please return part of it to them.

Zionist26:

You never learn
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by jinka(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2020
bigestPREEKhere:
omo its a very stupid story o. i no wan even think how much it for be now sef. its so traumatic. it was actually 130btc. i know i will hav sold most of it before now but i willl have still gotten atleast 20btc now. the thing make me no value money. i will still get it back soon though. i see myself getting that 6 months from now.

boss teach and show me how I can make such too pls
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by minicky: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2020
thonyman:
I lost over 450k within a month to bet9ja in 2019, I tried recouping my lost fund of initial 260k only to see it increase to 450k in space of 2 months, Liverpool vs Barcelona semi final champions league was the last straw that broke my camel back as i layed 260k for Barcelona to qualify for final, i think the odd was around 1.12 as Barca has already thrashed Liverpool 3 to 0 at Camp Nou only for Barcelona to receive 4 to 0 at Anfield, what a game!
I couldn't sleep and felt so depressed.
February 2020, a miracle happened, i saw a link for arbitrage betting training, d guy requested 1k to join the watsapp group for training and i decided to try it out, i was like 1k is too small, i won't mind getting scammed, only for it to be real.
Between Febuary to June dis year, i recovered all lost to betting from many bookmakers sites and made more than what i lost, it only pained me that bet9ja was not the bookmaker that paid most of the funds recovered. There was no lockdown for me as the period was when i recovered all my lost fund from conglomerates of betting sites through arbitrage makers.
SAY NO TO GAMBLING
how dd u recover and what stragerty dd u use
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by NACE13: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2020
I don't invest huge money on things I'm not at least 95% sure about or I know little or nothing about. I see a lot of folks here lost money to those money-doubling schemes, ponzi schemes. I cannot help but wonder what kind of gullible people we have in this world. Why and how would I pay 20k to get 40k just like that?

They say life is a risk, I agree, but it's not a stupid risk. I'm not saying I can't be scammed, in fact I have been scammed in the past but the money involved didn't even move me a bit.

Lesson for me: If it is too good to be true, then it is not true. Always work with your guts.
Never part with money you are afraid to lose.

10 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

It's MBA Forex

People have opened many threads about them on Nairaland

Just google it

Read please:

https://nairametrics.com/2020/04/01/sec-discovers-12-ponzi-scheme-operators-warns-the-investing-public/

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Umartins1(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=MiaBeer post=93176077]

You need to discourage yourself from generalizing. Every tribe is Good and every tribe is bad.
I can give you double of that money #68,100 if you stop the hate in your
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Rafaelc4(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Nuttella:
When I was much younger, I sent a guy I was dating online 5k cause he was in need of money, such fuckery! How he was able to bill me and knock out 5k from me is still a mystery to me till date and we never for once met till we broke up online so I could recoup my money. angry.

Such loss!!!
Is your name Eucharia? I think I have some words for you.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ofemmanu1: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2020
Soulmender:

Where did you serve please? I've been thinking of a place to work my posting that'll be very beneficial to me?
I served in Kaura LGA, Southern Kaduna.

Alot is happening in there now, there is ethnic crises but don't let that deter you.

Poultry, livestock and farming are the golds in there.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by SmartPolician: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by LadyHeaven(f): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2020
omenka:
He was my best friend. What happened wasn't his fault anyway. Nature called. cry

O sad, may He rest in the Lord.
In this case even with documented proof the probability of forgoing the fund was still high. May God replenish you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Soulmender: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

I served in Kaura LGA, Southern Kaduna.

Alot is happening in there now, there is ethnic crises but don't let that deter you.

Poultry, livestock and farming are the golds in there.

Mehn, Kaduna is a danger zone right now. I don't think I can take the risk
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by akaza90(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2020
7milion. But I didn't feel it
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by BuchiPrinzy: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

There are scams you shouldn't fall for

Why would someone promise to triple your money and you believed them?

Are you not a Nigerian?
Till you jam the one you can't even explain how you fell for it.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by BuchiPrinzy: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2020
wamide042:

I almost got scammed with this BINOMO.. That fateful day i met the bastard on Instagram and was sending me different credit alerts of the ‘imaginary people he has sent money to’ the idiot went as far as sending me series of voice notes on instagram telling me how real it was he was talking calmly. So I decided to give it a try i had about 150k in my account and wanted to try it with 100k..
i was about to send the money when my Babe’s call came in, the foolish me was cutting her call because i was about to transfer the money, i have even typed in the account number when her calls kept coming in I decided to pick up, that was how she was lamenting that her younger bro was scammed a day before of 250k by one BINOMO guy like that...
Mhen!!! Fear catch me though i didn’t tell my babe I was about to do such, even to date i still haven’t told her about it..
But i just thank God sha because if not for her naso the Bastard will just scam me of 150k.
He was assuring me that i will get Triple of the 150k in 45minutes..
Well, i just thank God sha..
You are lucky, man.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2020
emaxjey:

MBA forex
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ofemmanu1: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Soulmender:

Mehn, Kaduna is a danger zone right now. I don't think I can take the risk
Yeah, the risk is much cos of the veto power baba cow gave the Fulani.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Holuwathoby(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Interesting financial lessons.
Completed reading thread since sighted last night.
Thanks all for sharing.

Do not put all your eggs in one basket

If it's too good to be true, then it is not true.

Gambling does not make anyone rich.

Patronise only trusted and registered ventures.

Always have a written and signed legal document in any joint venture.

Don't loan out money that you cannot afford to do away with.

Trust your gut and use your head, not always your heart.

We would all be fine, only do not be greedy�

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by LadyHeaven(f): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2020
des4ella:
Chai!!! My own plenty small sha!
MMM=350k
Get help=500k
Twinkers=200k
Job scam for babe=700k.
All happen within a space of one year. I nearly enter depression.
The last one wey make come me mad small na, I got a job abroad but couldn't travel cause I failed a particular medical test. After expending almost 2m from the sales of my late Dad's property...
I became flat broke not even 5k for account.
Lesson learned.
Success is near.. ..

Bottom line...GREED, its one of the seven deadly sins, accept your loss, give up on even fantasizing on making it big through shortcuts, money doubling schemes and hope for the best. If you are a graduate retry migration but this time through school or PR entry, as you said success is near, hold on to that. GL

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2020
reaches
Christardor:
Lol correct guy.

If you want to make bet9ja pay you this time, I get way.... my number dey my signature.

I just pity people wey dey gamble nonsense.
Sport trading is the f*cking way

If you have a way you won't tell anybody. If anybody reaches out that they know a way you can make money just have it at the back of your mind that he/she needs you to make money and in a nutshell is for their selfish interest.

7 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Taiwokayode1960(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chaiii ,this very interesting topic ..okay let me share my experience using #30 to make 15k in one betting site like that ... Dat day at the end I lost everything ��� going into d livebetting,i no follow d live betting again ...but if you are interested let's make money using 1xbet with a odds its rare to b cut ,don't forget say no sure game ,this 1 no b scamm ,if I scam watin I gain ...we gonna start with #500 waiting for league to resume ...if u are interested kindly DM
What'sapp Number 09092925206

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by boolee(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
seunoo7:
bro I got 911 socks 5 proxy if you need one
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by niceguy555: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
BenefitDaddy:
nop... Gambling as a whole no interest me again self

Ok. But people are into it and they are making it. Maybe you weren't picking the right option for each game

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Christardor: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

If you have a way you won't tell anybody. If anybody reach out to you, that they know a way you can make money just have it at the back of your mind that he/she needs you to make money and in a nutshell is for their selfish interest.
There is something about people like you.

You feel everyone is like you, projecting your self image onto others.

I remember when someone said he was going to show me way on how to buy low and sell high in Cryptos. I was like you claiming he wants to make money from me.

Funny thing was I was the one that sent him money without him asking because of the value that I gained that day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / 5 Dirty Businesses In Nigeria That Fetch Big Profit / I Have Fired Hadiza Bala Usman – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.