Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations (56436 Views)

Meet Toyin Olajide. Coo/chief Operating Officer Of Air Peace. / Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Scavy: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
tot:
Smh.

OP clearly looking for views on his channel. So we should take the opinions of a single person interviewed and start running down and abusing Nigerians and blasting the country this early start of the week. Nah.

Someone that has a YouTube channel if he's not looking for viewss what else do you expect him to look for? CoronaVirus cure I guess ?

I tire for some people .... you no wan view , at the same time you clearly don't want other people to view.

you must be a witch.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Mokason28: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
yungbillionaire:
Lets tell ourselves the truth....we need to do better as a people to redeem our image in the diaspora......because I personally feel that the bad light in which we are seen through is terribly covering the good done by Nigerians the world over.
Abeg go and sit down.. we need to be feared... how many good have you done all over the world??
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by mu2sa2: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Continue deceiving yourself angry
You cant prove him wrong, so you are the one deceiving yourself.
God bless our dear native land of nigeria.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by tantan: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbos are the main problem. The scavengers are scattered all over the world stealing and dealing in drugs just to make money. They have realy tarnished our image all over.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by nath34(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
I can design a website for your business,church and organization for affordable price. Please contact me through 08126971215
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Diamondsaheed(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
we are not comfortable in our zone that's why we spreed across d globe
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by darfay: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why is everyone having the same complaints about Nigeria? They can't all be lazy and jealous
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by primestreams: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin

All this countries are just envious of us simply

Is there a way to block all this countries
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by DonTattaglia: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
That black ugly Kenyan idiot is only seeing d bad sides of Nigeria. I have lived in Nairobi & Mombassa. I have interacted with Kenyans and if i start to mention their own bad sides I won't finish in one day.. What is special about Kenya which has one of the highest rates of crimes in d world. They have cheap prostitutes flocking everywhere around d world. They are still extremely very poor & always finding their ways to neighbouring east African countries like Rwanda, Uganda.. Many of them are heavy weight internet scammers..Don't they also breed terrorists like d Al-Shabab, what have they achieved in d global map? They have nothing to offer abeg, let them go & sit down. Is d Prof Lumumba who talks like a parrot. There are thousands of academic giants in Nigeria, our music industry is booming globally, there are self made business tycoons and billionaires recognized internationally. Nonsense!!

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by DonTattaglia: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Yusuf7777:
Our Igbo brothers are inconveniencing people all over the world, and the rest of Nigerians have to deal with that image assassination. When i see what Igbo people are doing in malaysia i realised why they were killed in South Africa.
U are an idiot..I guess a Hushpuppi is an Igbo guy. Anumanu!

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Hintona(f): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingreign:

Deception #1
Them don don washing and setting ontop your brain.

May I inform you that there are countries in Africa that are better than Nigeria.

Egypt, South Africa, Tunisia, Rwanda, Etc are way better than the over hyped and empty Proud Nigeria.

People like you are the ones hindering Nigeria's progress, my earnest prayer that your type is not much in this country if not we are doomed.

America did not become the greatest country in the world because it's people were pessimistic bigots nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by chib4true(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
say igbos and not Nigerians. I hate nonsense

Igbos are the problem in Nigeria too right?
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Jlow2: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Guy go make money
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by annford: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Onye Ife anyi na ewe Iwe, ya pia isi na wall. If our thing dey vex you, knack head for wall.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by primestreams: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Yusuf7777:
Our Igbo brothers are inconveniencing people all over the world, and the rest of Nigerians have to deal with that image assassination. When i see what Igbo people are doing in malaysia i realised why they were killed in South Africa.

They call you aboki now you will be complaining

The guy said Nigeria not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by unmask: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
athaboi:
Nigeria is Africa na...remove Nigeria from Africa and you will see an empty continent
better don't deceive yourself......Nigeria is nothing now.....stop living on past glory
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by primestreams: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
unmask:
better don't deceive yourself......Nigeria is nothing now.....stop living on past glory
not really

Nigeria still remains at the top

We just need to ditch out some ineffective president
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by tolguy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
athaboi:
Nigeria is Africa na...remove Nigeria from Africa and you will see an empty continent
or you will see better continent
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by DonTattaglia: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
tantan:
Igbos are the main problem. The scavengers are scattered all over the world stealing and dealing in drugs just to make money. They have realy tarnished our image all over.

Ur stupidity is award winning. Your brother Hushpuppi is an Igbo, isn't it. Onukwu!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Asour: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
tot:
Smh.

OP clearly looking for views on his channel. So we should take the opinions of a single person interviewed and start running down and abusing Nigerians and blasting the country this early start of the week. Nah.

Single person?

The push back against the nefarious activities of some Nigerians are widely known across the world.

Excessive population growth can become a scourge for a people when combined with corruption as in Nigeria.

God help us.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Akano5(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Africans sha.? i don't know why they only focuse on Nigerians...... haba wink
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Harrykn: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
W.e a.r.e a.m.a.z.i.n.g p.e.o.p.l.e.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by ipobarethieves: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
sad Dem Don go developed Kenya.My immigrant pipu
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by DonTattaglia: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
say igbos and not Nigerians. I hate nonsense

Obviously your brain is tucked inside your anus. Your mumu Yoloba blood brother Hushpuppi that has brought more shame to every Nigerian in diaspora and at home than any other living Nigerian is from where?? Anu mpama!

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
athaboi:

Story
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by damosky12(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Continue deceiving yourself angry

Population-wise, he is right. Nigeria is about 1/5 of Africa.

One in every five blacks is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by cooltola(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is just scapegoating a group of people. Forget image assassination and stop blaming Igbo, Yoruba or any tribe. Even if we are the most well behaved and most respectful citizens in Kenya, haters will always find a reason to hate. What about the Nigerian trader in Ghana on YouTube that they were shutting his shop down and demanding $1 million dollar, I am sure he is law abiding citizen staying in Ghana . It is time to for Nigerians to defend Nigerians oversea

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by djperoski2010(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigerians are like the NURTW of the world
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Sagay212: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Except their population is less than 500,000, I do not see any sense in this senseless rants. Has he conducted any census to know the number of Nigerians in Kenya? How many nigerians are in your stu.pid Kenya that you claim they are treating your ladies somehow? How are they operating like the chinese. Why abandon the chinese and face nigerians. Look how tattered and dirty he looks talking crap about Nigerians doing sh.it to their women.

If some of your women run after people who have money and maybe phuck them well, how does that translate to Nigerians taking your women and treating them somehow. Can he identify up to 10 Nigerians treating their women badly? They have bad experiences with one or two Nigerians and then fooli.shly generalise.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by nkiliuzo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Another xenophobia attack loading..... Nigerians should learn how to humble themselves in other countries, hmmm. it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai / Welcome To Tanzania / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.