Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations (56441 Views)

Meet Toyin Olajide. Coo/chief Operating Officer Of Air Peace. / Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by patani(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Many will still not believe that Nigeria will some day lead the world.
Maybe South Nigeria!
You souther earwrners av too much pride smh
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by ebenezary(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
you cant host a standard website and domain
honestly, you are doing yourself a great disservice with that
you can do better with what you are doing
just my little sincere advice from marketing angle
to your success
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Simbrixton(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
seven million fulanis have made nigerians economic refugees all over the world
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by nnamdi640: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
say igbos and not Nigerians. I hate nonsense
Omoluabi have come again.Is it only Igbos that travels to other countries?You forgot that Yoruba dominated London and turned some part to Mushil.Again you forgot that Edo people do travel....
Next time don't allow your hatred towards Igbos turn you to something else....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Augla1: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
abdullahi45:

Let's stop deceiving ourselves joor. We would have been, had it been we have down-to-earth leaders and politicians that put their electorates first.

As far as I know, today's Nigeria is nothing close to South Africa. It is not something I like to say, but it is the truth.

The Nigeria of today is not what Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela said must be respected for the whole world to rever Africa.

I hope we haven't totally lost our past glory. I just hope...
You just said my thoughts ; he had a clear picture of what Nigerian and Nigeria stands for in Africa and what it represents before the World , all things been as thought when she was birthed. But time and circumstances which we find ourselves in , through the hands of corrupt Leaders , has made us express it on the reversed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by tot(f): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
Scavy:

Someone that has a YouTube channel if he's not looking for viewss what else do you expect him to look for? CoronaVirus cure I guess ?

I tire for some people .... you no wan view , at the same time you clearly don't want other people to view.

you must be a witch.
[/s]
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Coder2Client(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingreign:

Deception #1
Them don don washing and setting ontop your brain.

May I inform you that there are countries in Africa that are better than Nigeria.

Egypt, South Africa, Tunisia, Rwanda, Etc are way better than the over hyped and empty Proud Nigeria.
Let me learn from you na, in what way are the countries you mentioned better than Nigeria and if you can add, what significant impact have they made on the continent?
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by nkiliuzo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Yusuf7777:
Our Igbo brothers are inconveniencing people all over the world, and the rest of Nigerians have to deal with that image assassination. When i see what Igbo people are doing in malaysia i realised why they were killed in South Africa.
idiot, tribalistic fool.... they mentioned Nigeria and you are singling out only Igbo, brain dead Islamic cow

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Arsenal2020(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Continue deceiving yourself angry
. So you like all the nonsense or shamefully acts of Nigerians abroad. They're bad ambassadors, I think it is better to divide Nigeria into three.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Coldie(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Reason why big brother Africa is never coming back. Far too many foolish Africans
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Augla1: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=tot post=93173411]Smh.

OP clearly looking for views on his channel. So we should take the opinions of a single person interviewed and start running down and abusing Nigerians and blasting the country this early start of the week. Nah.[/quote
why not just get sense small ?
Is it not obvious all over ?
Oya , you now ,how does your single opinion discredit what he said ?
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by chrismastre5(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
say igbos and not Nigerians. I hate nonsense
SOON BIAFRANS
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by IYANGBALI: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
athaboi:
Nigeria is Africa na...remove Nigeria from Africa and you will see an empty continent
yinmu. That na before before
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by 02Kebreal(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Nigerians as a whole are the real "Fearless and Seasoned Warriors" Of Africa.

Quote me anywhere.

Let me quote U here first
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Oduduwa707: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

While the 100% are afonjas,afonja women have taken their prostitutiln to Lebanon since Nigeria is now too small for them.Their men,have exportesy internet scams to other afrcan countries while the Muslim afonjas are exporting drugs to Saudi Arabia cheesy

Yet, 95% of the names being released on media are always Chidi, Nonso, Chinedu, Emeka, Precious, Uche, Amaka, Ngozi etc... Those ones too are Yoruba?

The probability of Igbos committing a crime is very high due to their porous culture and too much emphasis for the love of money. They basically worship money in that region. The same way they sell their daughters to the highest bidders claiming that as culture. Just imagine. A friend of mine was about to dump his wife (then fiancee) when the family and all the village elders held him to a high ransom all cuz he wanted to marry the lady from their community. Just Imagine! angry

I've had several of my Igbo friends (males & females) vow not to marry their fellow Igbos as they feel ashamed of their extortion tactics and their culture in general. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
lol Nigeria always in d bad news... chai
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Excuses: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
ComeAndobo:
So are we now taking comments from random people on the street as News?

Why are we interested in what he has to say?

Like ur wisdom and intelligence!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by YorubaRitualist: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oduduwa707:

Yet, 95% of the names being released on media are always Chidi, Nonso, Chinedu, Emeka, Precious, Uche, Amaka, Ngozi etc... Those ones too are Yoruba?

The probability of Igbos committing a crime is very high due to their porous culture and too much emphasis for the love of money. They basically worship money in that region. The same way they sell their daughters to the highest bidders claiming that as culture. Just imagine. A friend of mine was about to dump his wife (then fiancee) when the family and all the village elders held him to a high ransom all cuz he wanted to marry the lady from their community. Just Imagine! angry

I've had several of my Igbo friends (males & females) vow not to marry their fellow Igbos as they feel ashamed of their extortion tactics and their culture in general. cool
Hushpuppi have done damage to Nigerian image than any other person from Nigeria. The Yoruba fool with his fellow afonjas scammed millions of people their hard earned.Nigerians are now being victimized in UAE and America courtesy of the Yoruba scammer.

I have several afonja men that vowed not to marry their fellow afonja women,they have sold all their property and rushed down to the east to pick a very an Igbo bride for theirselves.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by planetx: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
With a population of 200 million and growing exponentially, expect more and more to start flooding other African countries like Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by 99thEnemy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Nigerians as a whole are the real "Fearless and Seasoned Warriors" Of Africa.

Quote me anywhere.
That is why I will tell you boldly without fear that as seasoned as you are, you will be very sweet. I will chop your meat like suya and you will enjoy it just like me. Trust me. grin
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Oduduwa707: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
YorubaRitualist:

Hushpuppi have done damage to Nigerian image than any other person from Nigeria. The Yoruba fool with his fellow afonjas scammed millions of people their hard earned.Nigerians are now being victimized in UAE and America courtesy of the Yoruba scammer.

I have several afonja men that vowed not to marry their fellow afonja women,they have sold all their property and rushed down to the east to pick a very an Igbo bride for theirselves.

Hahahahaha.... Of course you yourself know this is not just true but, this can never be true.

The likes of Invictus Obi and so many Igbo criminals are being caught daily but, you guys rather blame it on Igbo victimization by Nigerians.

Yorubas don't marry Igbos. The ones that do make sure their Igbo spouses dump that savagery, Igbo-ness or Igbo-tic behaviors before marrying them.

Lastly, Yorubas NEVER go to Igbo regions to live! They're too savage and cannibalistic in nature. Igbos are the ones running away to all over Yoruba regions to survive. I can bet my life you're residing somewhere in Yoruba lands. Even Chris Ngige was even boasting the other day that he's an Ikoyi man just to spite his fellow Okoro savage. grin All Igbo Politicians (present and past) own properties all over Yoruba lands but Yoruba pple can't go to a jungle to buy properties na. grin
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by jrusky(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pls tell us the crazy things? If all Africans are dull then African and black race are in trouble that is why God deliberately created Nigeria with a very strong heart, very bold, extra-intelligent, hardworking, fearless and always determine. Forget about crime issues if 1 Nigeria is bad 20 others are good that is the truth.

The jealousy came simply because Nigeria can survive anywhere miraculously. Any country you go in the world and you are told no Nigeria live there pls that country is dead forget it but our African brother turn it aggressive jealousy wherever they see Nigerians, we love them but they hate us for not being dull.

Naturally Kenya are people I love so much and respect. I have couple of friends from there very lovely people I have no issue with them at all only 2 countries I can never like or forgive till the world end, South Africa and Ghana. I really mean South Africa in particular to get the opportunity and descend on them with no mercy, I'm very unrepentant about this I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by letitrainnow(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Great country, ... Nigeria
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Bahamas95(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
athaboi:
Nigeria is Africa na...remove Nigeria from Africa and you will see an empty continent

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by yungbillionaire(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mokason28:

Abeg go and sit down.. we need to be feared... how many good have you done all over the world??

Bro/Sis the world is not that hard bro......just take a chill pill.......positive vibes only.....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by realestate99: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thazard:
Actually Zambians doesn't hate us.They hate South Africans!
.....I do not really know the reason, as a Nigerian , Zambia is the only Southern African country I like.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by kingreign(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Coder2Client:

Let me learn from you na, in what way are the countries you mentioned better than Nigeria and if you can add, what significant impact have they made on the continent?
Charity begins at home. Rwanda, Angola, etc have stable power supply, better infrastructures than Nigeria and they are amongst the newest evolving economy to come out of Africa with industrialization, ICT, medicine and tourism combined with sustainable development. These are what they're building for their citizens unlike some big for nothing country that is out to destroy her citizens, trample on the Human Rights of the citizens, massively looting and emptying the country of its meagre resources. No power supply, poor infrastructure, almost no industrialization and high levels of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by friday2011(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
athaboi:

You better stop deceiving yourself...

Nigeria of those days or the present?
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for the post.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by kingreign(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hintona:

[s]People like you are the ones hindering Nigeria's progress, my earnest prayer that your type is not much in this country if not we are doomed.

America did not become the greatest country in the world because it's people were pessimistic bigots nonsense.[/s]
Oh shut up and stop being all emotional and sentimental and in the process throwing common sense away. The moment we realize out weaknesses and deal with these weakness, then shall we start to progress. I am a realist in nature and I am optimistic about some things when I see them. But the way this country has been headed, if we continue in that manner, I'd say we are heading for doom. Real fact!
You don't need to like my comment or agree with me before it becomes real and I don't give a shyte about what your emotion and mind set is about anything.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by YorubaRitualist: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oduduwa707:

Hahahahaha.... Of course you yourself know this is not just true but, this can never be true.

The likes of Invictus Obi and so many Igbo criminals are being caught daily but, you guys rather blame it on Igbo victimization by Nigerians.

Yorubas don't marry Igbos. The ones that do make sure their Igbo spouses dump that savagery, Igbo-ness or Igbo-tic behaviors before marrying them.

Lastly, Yorubas NEVER go to Igbo regions to live! They're too savage and cannibalistic in nature. Igbos are the ones running away to all over Yoruba regions to survive. I can bet my life you're residing somewhere in Yoruba lands. Even Chris Ngige was even boasting the other day that he's an Ikoyi man just to spite his fellow Okoro savage. grin All Igbo Politicians (present and past) own properties all over Yoruba lands but Yoruba pple can't go to a jungle to buy properties na. grin
What is not true, that hushpuppi was not a scammer and FBI have to make a video about it cause it was the biggest catch of cyber crime their history..Yorubas have tarnished Nigerians image both local and abroad,go to UK prisons and see Yoruba youths occupying most of the cells. Your sisters have taken their smelly dirty pussies to Lebanon to sell it very cheap to Arab men. Unfortunately for them, their Arab masters turned them to their sex slaves.

Yoruba marry igbos, check most successful Yoruba men,their wives are igbos. They want their children to have Igbo genes in them.they don't want to be very ugly and black like the typical afonja. They run to the east after selling their lands to Igbo men to pick beautiful Igbo women cheesy cheesy

We have Yorubas here in the east,selling their useless agbo while your men is littering our streets with their nonsense tailoring shops. I hope they didn't come with their skull mining and organ harvesting mentality cause it work in the east unlike in the west.

Igbos own property in Lagos state which is Nigerians former developed by Nigerians. If it was left for afonjas, it would be looking like ibadam with everywhere filled with brown roofs.

Thousands of Yorubas have left their States just like tinubu and now claiming lagosians.They should alll go back to their individual States.I'm sure that you are not staying in your Brown roof state at the moment. You are taking refuge somewhere in Lagos state now

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai / Welcome To Tanzania / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.