Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations (56442 Views)

Meet Toyin Olajide. Coo/chief Operating Officer Of Air Peace. / Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by pquaver(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
athaboi:
Nigeria is Africa na...remove Nigeria from Africa and you will see an empty continent

My friend change your ways.. So you did not grab the point of what he was saying? Look many Nigerian like to look for easy money leading them into fraud and illegal business es not every community and culture likes that.. If u continue this way you guys will keep being treated the way u are in South Africa all over the world..
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by lastchild: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
In kumasi Ghana, girls tripped for me because am a Nigerian, not just a Nigerian but an igbo, their reason was that poor Nigerian could blow up at any time, they believe every Nigerian has a plan he's cooking up somewhere
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Dextre(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
athaboi:
Nigeria is Africa na...remove Nigeria from Africa and you will see an empty continent

You need to wipe this idea from your brain with the quickness. That is why nigerians go anywhere and behave anyhow,like they own the place.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Dextre(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
addictiv:
Interesting, but your women re not complaining. Infact your women can't stay away from Nigerians. Tell your women to stay away from Nigerians if you don't want Nigerians to do crazy things to them.

You sound like someone that has never left the shores of this country before.. Like a typical arrogant nigerian. See dumb statement. Mtcheww! And i'm nigerian by the way,b4 u begin yarn dust
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by colestephan86: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
StagethemTVee:
According to a Kenyan interviewed in this video, there is a problem with Nigerians, there is a general trait Nigerians have, there is an aggression that other people are not comfortable with.

"They are operating like the Chinese, they are finding a way to deposit their population with their cultures which does not fit with us. They are doing very crazy things with our ladies".

He also claims Congo, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Nigeria's close neighbour Ghana are some of the countries whose citizens are not comfortable with Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9_oilmtyFI
The only good Nigerian is the dead one.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by RTSC: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingreign:

Deception #1
Them don don washing and setting ontop your brain.

May I inform you that there are countries in Africa that are better than Nigeria.

Egypt, South Africa, Tunisia, Rwanda, Etc are way better than the over hyped and empty Proud Norris.
You don't know when to take a laugh and move on.

It's not everytime you shalaye.

You must be fun at parties.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Kenyan Women

I came, I saw, I conquered!

When a friend of mine told me that Kenyan women are loose
I didn't believe, couldn't believe it
Until I came to Kenya for a holiday

And yes, I swung into action immediately
With post paid lodging services in major cities
I indiscriminately went for them
Tall and short
Slim and fat
Single and taken
I left no stone unturned.

Today I agree with my friend's assertion
In fact loose is understatement of what these women are
Just show them money and you'll see them shake
Money melts them like ice in summer
Perhaps a Nigerian excites them

Some Kenyans are saying that I snatched their women

For which crime?
Spending my own money?
Oh no Kenyans,
I forced no one, I raped no one
Just show them money.

#Believethestory?#
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
athaboi:
Is this part of yuh achievements?
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by obstead200(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingreign:

Deception #1

May I inform you that there are countries in Africa that are better than Nigeria.

Egypt, South Africa, Tunisia, Rwanda, Etc are way better than the over hyped and empty Proud Nigeria.
u did not understand the gist. We are not talking about economic development or assets or good governance here. We are talking about the vibrancy, the uniqueness, the swag, the resilience, the ambition, the individual enterprise, the happy-go-lucky, the hustling spirit of the Nigerian people.
Take it or leave it, Nigerians ensure Africa remains on the news. Nigeria, is the spirit of Africa.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by HomerTimpson: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Many will still not believe that Nigeria will some day lead the world.
Maybe South Nigeria!
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by akigbemaru: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
StagethemTVee:
According to a Kenyan interviewed in this video, there is a problem with Nigerians, there is a general trait Nigerians have, there is an aggression that other people are not comfortable with.

"They are operating like the Chinese, they are finding a way to deposit their population with their cultures which does not fit with us. They are doing very crazy things with our ladies".

He also claims Congo, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Nigeria's close neighbour Ghana are some of the countries whose citizens are not comfortable with Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9_oilmtyFI
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by BornRicch(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
lastchild:
In kumasi Ghana, girls tripped for me because am a Nigerian, not just a Nigerian but an igbo, their reason was that poor Nigerian could blow up at any time, they believe every Nigerian has a plan he's cooking up somewhere

Stupid being. Always chest beating.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by biggy26: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thazard:
Actually Zambians doesn't hate us.They hate South Africans!
Why? Do you live in zambia?
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by lascos912(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Maybe South Nigeria!
you are putting tribe issue into this
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by WeRblessed(f): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lamasta:
Is that all Kenya Man

Been a Nigerian is great especially in Africa cos any country you enter as a Nigerian they already have our history whether positive or negative....

E no easy God no go shame us

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

being not been.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Jaqenhghar: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Nigerians as a whole are the real "Fearless and Seasoned Warriors" Of Africa.

Quote me anywhere.
.fearless yet they are being enslaved by Chinese, Indians and Lebanese ..... in their own country
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Jaqenhghar: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Maybe South Nigeria!
It depends on what they will lead the world in.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by larryking540: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
tot:
Smh.

OP clearly looking for views on his channel. So we should take the opinions of a single person interviewed and start running down and abusing Nigerians and blasting the country this early start of the week. Nah.

young man this is not just a single person interview ,I had an interesting conversation with a guy from Kenya and that is the same tin he said ,
we are aggressive
arrogant
fearless
most times speak with fact (because I personally presume almost every house hold in Nigeria is a graduate who can read and write and argue with facts )
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by larryking540: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingreign:

Deception #1

Egypt, South Africa, Tunisia, Rwanda, Etc are way better than the over hyped and empty Proud Nigeria.

I stand to be corrected ,for Rwanda ,they look good externally to the eyes but man ,that country is just trying it's best to survive ,I have a neighbor from there ,
look I have friends from all these countries u just mentioned nigeria is still better than them
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by larryking540: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oduduwa707:

95% of those in the diasporas tarnishing 9ja's good image are Igbos. Go figure. angry

wen I got outside 9ja,and I hit the street to look for job ,the first Tin they ask me was if I was ibo ,after the boss call the residency man in charge ,and after dropping the call ,he said ,I remember u told me u are from Nigeria ,are u ibo ,I said nooooooooooooooooo....I already knew negativity is coming if I said yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by chaloskyx: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
so you had 5mins to air your views to the world and all you had to say is that Nigerians are taking you ladies thats why you hate them...........the only thing i have to say is that you are a fool and this in not news worthy.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by bigcasava1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
this one is insane, just say u cant compete with nigerians
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Thazard(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
biggy26:
Why? Do you live in zambia?
I'm in an African group and they always support us and spite the southies

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Oduduwa707: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
larryking540:

wen I got outside 9ja,and I hit the street to look for job ,the first Tin they ask me was if I was ibo ,after the boss call the residency man in charge ,and after dropping the call ,he said ,I remember u told me u are from Nigeria ,are u ibo ,I said nooooooooooooooooo....I already knew negativity is coming if I said yes

I'm not surprised at all. I'm glad the foreigners are beginning to identify the Igbos for who they really are. They don't realize the damage they've done to Nigeria's image. The typical and average Igbo is dubious with a fraudulent mentality and tendencies. They're miscreants! They've made a nuisance of their tribe. It's so sad indeed. sad Go all over Yoruba lands and see how dubious and fraudulent they really are. 90% of their merchandise are fake and counterfeit. sad You wonder why majority of them are in prisons worldwide. angry Global Prisoners!

Their culture lacks integrity, morals and ethics. It's all about making money at all costs regardless of the means. Monetary wealth is how they pay respect and gratification to one another. The same way they give up their daughters to the highest bidders in the name of custom. angry >85% of my Igbo friends and acquaintances prefer to marry Yorubas for, they can't stand their Igbo traditions and customs.

My Igbo friends were stunned at a Yoruba traditional wedding when the bride's father was presented N5K as the bride price. He collected it as required by Yoruba custom but, gave it back to the groom's family by saying his daughter is worth more than any monetary value or currency and, he's giving her to their family out of love NOT, money. My Igbo friends were indeed surprised and very well agreed to such concept compared to their's where they place monetary value on their women.

But how do these Igbo parents spend the hefty bride price paid to them by the groom's family? angry I thank and bless God I'm not from such cursed tribe. cool
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by larryking540: 4:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Oduduwa707:

I'm not surprised at all. I'm glad the foreigners are beginning to identify the Igbos for who they really are. They don't realize the damage they've done to Nigeria's image. The typical and average Igbo is dubious with a fraudulent mentality and tendencies. They're miscreants! They've made a nuisance of their tribe. It's so sad indeed. sad Go all over Yoruba lands and see how dubious and fraudulent they really are. 90% of their merchandise are fake and counterfeit. sad You wonder why majority of them are in prisons worldwide. angry Global Prisoners!

Their culture lacks integrity, morals and ethics. It's all about making money at all costs regardless of the means. Monetary wealth is how they pay respect and gratification to one another. The same way they give up their daughters to the highest bidders in the name of custom. angry >85% of my Igbo friends and acquaintances prefer to marry Yorubas for, they can't stand their Igbo traditions and customs.

My Igbo friends were stunned at a Yoruba traditional wedding when the bride's father was presented N5K as the bride price. He collected it as required by Yoruba custom but, gave it back to the groom's family by saying his daughter is worth more than any monetary value or currency and, he's giving her to their family out of love NOT, money. My Igbo friends were indeed surprised and very well agreed to such concept compared to their's where they place monetary value on their women.

But how do these Igbo parents spend the hefty bride price paid to them by the groom's family? angry I thank and bless God I'm not from such cursed tribe. cool

all wat you just said is tru man ,it's even the Bride price that says it all about Igbo community ,
my family member who married from the Igbo community pays a certain amount on every occasion that takes place in the wife hux ,like who does that ,like say the wife younger brother contribute a dime to his wedding ceremony ,if u see my bro ,u looks so thine now ,I just pity am ,na crime go marry ¿
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 25, 2020
Look at this kwere kwere. grin

Nigerian men did not force your women. Your women are the ones following Nigerian men. grin

Naija nor dey carry last.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by ELITE12(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2020
YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY,,,

READING MOST OF THE COMMENTS HERE

ALREADY VALIDATES THIS VIDEO..SAD!!
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by lastchild: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2020
BornRicch:

Stupid being. Always chest beating.
I don't understand this post of yours
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by tot(f): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2020
[s]
larryking540:

young man this is not just a single person interview ,I had an interesting conversation with a guy from Kenya and that is the same tin he said ,
we are aggressive
arrogant
fearless
most times speak with fact (because I personally presume almost every house hold in Nigeria is a graduate who can read and write and argue with facts )
[/s]
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by biggy26: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thazard:

I'm in an African group and they always support us and spite the southies
Oh, great. Even zimbabweans too. In fact, most of their neighbors don't like them cos of their arrogance.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by AishaSHEHU: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai / Welcome To Tanzania / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.