Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations (56440 Views)

Meet Toyin Olajide. Coo/chief Operating Officer Of Air Peace. / Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by AishaSHEHU: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by rationalhuman(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Not true, But yes every here and there police bust a gang in every few weeks
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by StagethemTVee: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2020
Keep shaking your head rather than making positive contribution to Nairaland. We move on and higher. And about your analysis, since when did interview of a single person become non valid because it's only one person or does he have to be Trump or Buhari to be a valid interview. SMH bach to you.
tot:
Smh.

OP clearly looking for views on his channel. So we should take the opinions of a single person interviewed and start running down and abusing Nigerians and blasting the country this early start of the week. Nah.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by tot(f): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Keep shaking your head rather than making positive contiburtion to Nairaland. We move on and higher. And about your analysis, since when did interview of a single person become non valid because it's only one person or does he have to be Trump or Buhari to be a valid interview. SMH bach to you.

You don't have to take it personally, I have liked your videos in the past particularly the calm down one.

Learn to take criticism, this particular video is crap - you CANNOT generalise a whole nation based on a single person's comment whether it is Buhari or Trump or the guy in your video. Deal with it and stop being petty.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by StagethemTVee: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2020
According to a Kenyan interviewed in this video That is me generalising right? That was a very apt and professional reporting of one person's view of Nigerians in his country as clearly outlined in the topic too. You SMHing and maligning the efforts made here on Nairaland by others is what i would call petty. It's not about you liking a video or not, it is about the vindictive tone behind your comment. Nowhere in the post was the opinion said to be that of all kenyans, a singular word was used to indicate it is one person, "Kenyan"and you had evidence of a video to watch but still wanted to change the narrative. Like i said, we move. Change your ways, it will not profit you. Build bridges that will help you in future and stop maligning. Imagine using the word "crap" to describe what you clearly are in the wrong about. You have been on Nairaland since 2007 and have not created one single topic to inform, educate or entertain others , yet.......
tot:

You don't have to take it personally, I have liked your videos in the past particularly the calm down one.

Learn to take criticism, this particular video is crap - you CANNOT generalise a whole nation based on a single person's comment whether it is Buhari or Trump or the guy in your video. Deal with it and stop being petty.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by tot(f): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2020
StagethemTVee:
According to a Kenyan interviewed in this video That is me generalising right? That was a very apt and professional reporting of one person's view of Nigerians in his country as clearly outlined in the topic too. You SMHing and maligning the efforts made here on Nairaland by others is what i would call petty. It's not about you liking a video or not, it is about the vindictive tone behind your comment. Nowhere in the post was the opinion said to be that of all kenyans, a singular word was used to indicate it is one person, "Kenyan"and you had evidence of a video to watch but still wanted to change the narrative. Like i said, we move. Change your ways, it will not profit you. Build bridges that will help you in future and stop maligning. Imagine using the word "crap" to describe what you clearly are in the wrong about. You have been on Nairaland since 2007 and have not created one single topic to inform, educate or entertain others , yet.......

Please go and take a seat. Busy be running your country down in the name of looking for views. Mschew.

WTF does the view of ONE Kenyan have to do with Nigerians?

By the way, all the people that agreed with the comment could not be wrong, next time apply sense before challenging people.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by StagethemTVee: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oh my my, I see you can't reason logically without resorting to insult.When you make one productive Topic on Nairaland(after 13 years of doing nothing but gossip and slander), then we can continue this discussion. Till then, keep being a waste of space and criticizing without any form of tangent or direction as all your replies have jumped from one excuse to the other without making a point.
tot:

Please go and take a seat. Busy be running your country down in the name of looking for views. Mschew.

WTF does the view of ONE Kenyan have to do with Nigerians?

By the way, all the people that agreed with the comment could not be wrong, next time apply sense before challenging people.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by tot(f): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Oh my my, I see you can't reason logically without resorting to insult.When you make one productive Topic on Nairaland(after 13 years of doing nothing but gossip and slander), then we can continue this discussion. Till then, keep being a waste of space and criticizing without any form of tangent or direction as all your replies have jumped from one excuse to the other without making a point.

In your narrow mind people only make contributions by creating topics, duh. You are really very smart.

Continue writing epistles, I have your time today.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by StagethemTVee: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wise words. Amen
Asour:

Single person?

The push back against the nefarious activities of some Nigerians are widely known across the world.

Excessive population growth can become a scourge for a people when combined with corruption as in Nigeria.

God help us.

Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by StagethemTVee: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Raving witch at that...
Scavy:

Someone that has a YouTube channel if he's not looking for viewss what else do you expect him to look for? CoronaVirus cure I guess ?

I tire for some people .... you no wan view , at the same time you clearly don't want other people to view.

you must be a witch.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by StagethemTVee: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Some would rather run from the truth rather than accept and find solutions
Augla1:

You just said my thoughts ; he had a clear picture of what Nigerian and Nigeria stands for in Africa and what it represents before the World , all things been as thought when she was birthed. But time and circumstances which we find ourselves in , through the hands of corrupt Leaders , has made us express it on the reversed
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by tot(f): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Raving witch at that...

Mister man is REALLY pained cheesy cheesy

I know it is hunger for views that is your problem. Continue creating useless videos day to day, maybe you will manage to blow so you can rest cheesy Foolishness
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by tot(f): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Your mates are creating videos showcasing the unique attractions in their countries, you are busy pasting the video of 1 Kenyan running down your country all for pennies. Shame on you and others like you.
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by StagethemTVee: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Thanks for explaining
pquaver:

My friend change your ways.. So you did not grab the point of what he was saying? Look many Nigerian like to look for easy money leading them into fraud and illegal business es not every community and culture likes that.. If u continue this way you guys will keep being treated the way u are in South Africa all over the world..
Re: Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations by StagethemTVee: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Enlightening exposé
larryking540:

young man this is not just a single person interview ,I had an interesting conversation with a guy from Kenya and that is the same tin he said ,
we are aggressive
arrogant
fearless
most times speak with fact (because I personally presume almost every house hold in Nigeria is a graduate who can read and write and argue with facts )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai / Welcome To Tanzania / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.