Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show (35268 Views)

Bbnaija: Trikytee Evicted From Big Brother House / Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd / #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by seunlayi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Bobotic(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wetin WestLife no go see for street

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Angelfrost(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
This guy that's naturally unintelligent

Brutality!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by stanliwise(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
dex4sure:
who fucking cares..
only dettol
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by stanliwise(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bobotic:
Wetin WestLife no go see for street
empty street

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Ada243(f): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
As the weather keeps getting cooler, here's something to keep you cozy, goron tula apart from the sexual benefits is generally good for health. Location is abuja.
Goron tula available in bulk..
To order call/WhatsApp check my profile for contact details

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Temptee101(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
So, how is this news now?

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Olarewaju89: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why do you move this shit to the front page? undecided
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by 2020Experience(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
EmzyT:
Abeg which one be the Ebuka and which one be the Tricyclet? sad
Anytime I see this picture, I’m always like grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Newupdate:
“I couldn’t walk the next day” – British woman, 80, talks about first sex with her 35-year-old Egyptian boyfriend

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/01/i-couldnt-walk-the-next-day-british-woman-80-talks-about-first-sex-with-her-35-year-old-egyptian-boyfriend/
Mo gbe!!!
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by lastchild: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
See how these people turn super stars and news headlines just in twinkle of an eye, no wonder my cousin went into fasting and prayers before attending the audition last year

This show no matter how useless we think it is, the show is really a door opner

I was inside bus today and two girls were talking about their love for kiddwaya

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by lastchild: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Useless show..

People are killed in the east and none of the youth get time to talk abt it..

Useless media giving us BBN

I hope fulani herds men wunt reach their bbn building.... Then they will show concern...

We say no to anarchy by this govt...

Soldiers are meant for war, they shud leave the citizens alone....

oga stop this ranting of killing, before bbnaija weren't people being killed and what did we do about it?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by segebase(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
I don't know him ...his he trickster
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by murphybo(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
lastchild:
oga stop this ranting of killing, before bbnaija weren't people being killed and what did we do about it?
Dont mind d hypocrite BBN will finish soon we will see what they will blame Nigeria problems on...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Drizzy5001(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thank God praize was evicted, I hate him
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by dex4sure: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
stanliwise:
only dettol
lol
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Nathan2016: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Trickytee looks like and average Joe but he is lively tho, even more than Laycon

FACT
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Askme2020(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
JesusJesus:
This show needs to stop being aired in Nigeria. We have too many problems to battle with. Bbnaija is adding petrol to the burning fire.
please kindly explain how bbnaija is adding to the many problems Nigerians are battling with?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Lotel: 12:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Askme2020:

please kindly explain how bbnaija is adding to the many problems Nigerians are battling with?
Don't mind stoopid hypocrites like them.. There have been killings in Nigeria, even before the start of BBnaija, yet they still put the whole blame game on Bbn just because they aren't fans of the show.. This thread is clearly for Bbn fans, but No... some blockheads will still Enter and comman be typing rubbish. If the show no favour you abeg press the P+ button on your dstv remove to move to the next channel and stop disturbing our peace.. Hundreds of channels dey for you to watch... [/b]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by JBoss25(m): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Useless show..

People are killed in the east and none of the youth get time to talk abt it..

Useless media giving us BBN

I hope fulani herds men wunt reach their bbn building.... Then they will show concern...

We say no to anarchy by this govt...

Soldiers are meant for war, they shud leave the citizens alone....

guy nobody forces u to click on this page if u don't like bbn then dont click on this thread ode

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by vickydevoka(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2020
If trikyT is nominated 10 times he won't go, bcuz de house mates now Knows he is not a threat
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by victorazyvictor(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
This one looking like native doctor won't mind his business in that useless house in useless show, let him be looking for enemies.
Re: BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show by Askme2020(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lotel:

Don't mind stoopid hypocrites like them.. There have been killings in Nigeria, even before the start of BBnaija, yet they still put the whole blame game on Bbn just because they aren't fans of the show.. This thread is clearly for Bbn fans, but No... some blockheads will still Enter and comman be typing rubbish. If the show no favour you abeg press the P+ button on your dstv remove to move to the next channel and stop disturbing our peace.. Hundreds of channels dey for you to watch... [/b]
my brother the thing tire me... I just keep wondering how bbnaija is their problem or the problem of Nigeria. for fvck sake this program is for entertainment and it not by force you watch it. the organizer of the show always tell the general public that the show is for 18+ and even ask them to block or remove the station if they don't like the show, I see no reason why someone will just come and attached bbnaija to the problem of Nigeria. there are over 100+ channels on dstv and gotv, if u don't like the show simply watch another show and stop all this nonsense comment about bbnaija.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / Why Efe May Not Win BBNaija 2017 Edition / 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.