Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. (2070 Views)

I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help / I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. / Why Force Someone Into Sex? My Heart Is Bleeding (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Allsingles: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
I was 24 when started dating as a virgin.
My boyfriend had sex with me after 2 months of dating.

Immediately after then, I met another man and gave in again. Now, I was dating two men at the same time and having sex with the two of them.

Both of them cherished me so much. The first cherished me because he was the one who deflowered me. The second cherished me because he thinks was also the one who deflowered me too.

It wasn't my intention to deceive him though,
having sex with him was my second of having that in life and one thing that cut my attention was that I experience blood flow the day we had fun together, and it wasn't my menstruation period.

I continued in the immorality and wayward lifestyle and after three months, I got pregnant. And i am sure, the second guy was the one who got me pregnant due to the timing.

So, I went to tell him I was pregnant, we both went for test and it was confirmed that I was 9 weeks pregnant. Instantly He told me to get rid of it. This is what I have never experienced in my life, "How dare you tell me such a thing, I don't want to die, just take responsibility, Okay!" he refused to pick my call and I was facing depression due to that and also avoiding the first man.

The day the first man came to challenge me, it was a great surprise. He knew I was pregnant and he had gone to see my mum behind me. I stayed away from my mum to my sister place. I saw him together with my mum and came in to my sister place, I couldn't say a word. He begged my sister to forgive him for not doing it the proper way.

He said, he knew I was pregnant almost a month now, and promise to take good care of me and the baby. Right in my mind, I knew he was not the owner of the pregnancy but I was dumb and had some mixture of happiness and sadness at the same time.

Marriage plans started immediately, he married me when I was 7 months pregnant, he was such a wonderful man. As for the owner of the pregnancy, he was no where to be found again. I gave birth to my baby and he look exactly like the owner.

My husband job was doing very very fine. I had another baby, this time around, this one look exactly like my husband. I had another twins for my husband again. Now I am 32 and I had 4 babies.

One day, I saw a message on my phone through Facebook messenger, it was the man that had my first son. He said he wanted to greet me. I blocked him straight away, said to myself my husband must not see that face.

I don't know how he got my number, he called and mentioned his name, I blocked his number. My first born is now 10, how could he be calling now, I don't want to engage him at all.

We finished our building and we moved from Lagos to Ogun state. My husband had his own car, and he had promised to get me a car. He called me one day that I should meet him in Lagos. I didn't know what he was up to. He left home 6am now and this is just 8am, I set out for Lagos around 2pm, I was in the last bus that will take me to the Location at Ikeja.

Behold, the father of my first son tapped my shoulder in the bus. My heart bled! My mind skipped. All I said was; good afternoon sir and kept mute. Few minute the bus stopped. I went my way this man keep following me too. My husband was standing right at the bus stop holding a surprise car key.

Baby, this is your car key and that is your car. I was dump. I looked back and didn't see him again, I began to cry uncontrollably. This amazes my husband and was strange to him. I got over the incidence that day, my excuse was, I was too happy.

Now what should I do, am dying inside me always. I am 35 now and my husband is 40. We are done having children, I don't know what to do, i was planning to confess to my husband but some thing happened, we both listened to a programme on the radio which the story was similar to mine.

My husband called into the program, told the presenter that if he is the one, he will inflict everlasting injury on the lady and divorce her. I was surprised to hear that, I said "Honey, you're a Christian" you don't need to do this, he said "baby, Jesus will understand". I didn't talk much so he does not suspect anything. Am living in constant fear and guilt. I don't know what to do.

Please, my mind is troubled, kindly advice me on BEST way to go about it. God bless you....
Read more at... https://4evertogeda..com
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by SouthNigerian: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by heendrix(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dumbfounded really

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Sylvialuis(f): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Allsingles:

Immediately after then, I met another man and gave in again. Now, I was dating two men at the same time and having sex with the two of them.

Both of them cherished me so much. The first cherished me because he was the one who deflowered me. The second cherished me because he thinks was also the one who deflowered me too.

having sex with him was my second of having that in life and one thing that cut my attention was that I experience blood flow the day we had fun together, and it wasn't my menstruation period.

I continued in the immorality and wayward lifestyle and after three months, I got pregnant. And i am sure, the second guy was the one who got me pregnant due to the timing.

So, I went to tell him I was pregnant, we both went for test and it was confirmed that I was 9 weeks pregnant. Instantly He told me to get rid of it. This is what I have never experienced in my life, "How dare you tell me such a thing, I don't want to die, just take responsibility, Okay!" he refused to pick my call and I was facing depression due to that and also avoiding the first man.

The day the first man came to challenge me, it was a great surprise. He knew I was pregnant and he had gone to see my mum behind me. I stayed away from my mum to my sister place. I saw him together with my mum and came in to my sister place, I couldn't say a word. He begged my sister to forgive him for not doing it the proper way.

He said, he knew I was pregnant almost a month now, and promise to take good care of me and the baby. Right in my mind, I knew he was not the owner of the pregnancy but I was dumb and had some mixture of happiness and sadness at the same time.

Marriage plans started immediately, he married me when I was 7 months pregnant, he was such a wonderful man. As for the owner of the pregnancy, he was no where to be found again. I gave birth to my baby and he look exactly like the owner.

My husband job was doing very very fine. I had another baby, this time around, this one look exactly like my husband. I had another twins for my husband again. Now I am 32 and I had 4 babies.

One day, I saw a message on my phone through Facebook messenger, it was the man that had my first son. He said he wanted to greet me. I blocked him straight away, said to myself my husband must not see that face.

I don't know how he got my number, he called and mentioned his name, I blocked his number. My first born is now 10, how could he be calling now, I don't want to engage him at all.

We finished our building and we moved from Lagos to Ogun state. My husband had his own car, and he had promised to get me a car. He called me one day that I should meet him in Lagos. I didn't know what he was up to. He left home 6am now and this is just 8am, I set out for Lagos around 2pm, I was in the last bus that will take me to the Location at Ikeja.

Behold, the father of my first son tapped my shoulder in the bus. My heart bled! My mind skipped. All I said was; good afternoon sir and kept mute. Few minute the bus stopped. I went my way this man keep following me too. My husband was standing right at the bus stop holding a surprise car key.

Baby, this is your car key and that is your car. I was dump. I looked back and didn't see him again, I began to cry uncontrollably. This amazes my husband and was strange to him. I got over the incidence that day, my excuse was, I was too happy.

Now what should I do, am dying inside me always. I am 35 now and my husband is 40. We are done having children, I don't know what to do, i was planning to confess to my husband but some thing happened, we both listened to a programme on the radio which the story was similar to mine.

My husband called into the program, told the presenter that if he is the one, he will inflict everlasting injury on the lady and divorce her. I was surprised to hear that, I said "Honey, you're a Christian" you don't need to do this, he said "baby, Jesus will understand". I didn't talk much so he does not suspect anything. Am living in constant fear and guilt. I don't know what to do.

Please, my mind is troubled, kindly advice me on BEST way to go about it. God bless you....

My advice, tell him coz he will still find out and finding out from someone else who isn’t you is the worst mistake you’ll ever make. Don’t let that man following you up and down be the one to tell your husband but tell him and be remorseful, cry, tell him you were young and naive, you were confused, you can lie that he raped you and that you were scared to tell him and you didn’t know you were pregnant just so he believes you. Make sure you are remorseful, that’s the most important part. So help you God, please pray about it before you go and tell your husband o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Dreyton36: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Chat me privately, and you'll never regret it

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by ojun50(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
baby, Jesus will understand".
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Ahmed0336(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by nexta007(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmmm. Such a predicament. Well, I do hope you have settled with Jesus first of all. If you have, you also need to tell your husband the truth. If he is well respected in church and he has a pastor who is dear to him, then open up to the pastor But you should be the one to tell your husband. The Truth sets free. Deceit only prolongs judgement and increases the punishment. Speak to someone who he listens to. God will see you through.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by OGWILLS123: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sylvialuis:

My advice, tell him coz he will still find out and finding out from someone else who isn’t you is the worst mistake you’ll ever make. Don’t let that man following you up and down be the one to tell your husband but tell him and be remorseful, cry, tell him you were young and naive, you were confused, you can lie that he raped you and that you were scared to tell him and you didn’t know you were pregnant just so he believes you. Make sure you are remorseful, that’s the most important part. So help you God, please pray about it before you go and tell your husband o
Such a nice lie grin[quote author=Sylvialuis post=93174577]
Please kindly drop
your number so that I will be collecting
lies from you to tell my girlfriend grin

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by sputniksblues: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Eunetmoi:
How can I keep this opportunity that has transformed my finances just in the last 7 days to myself? If you also want to share a financial freedom testimony in days, chat me on Whatsapp via +2348159622726 to learn how, right now.
am interested but I don't have the fund to start.
if you could register me for free.I will appreciate.
then when the income start coming we will share.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Chidexsco8448(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
That ur 2nd bf nah heartless guy angry

it shall not be well with his wicked plans towards u if ur story is real oh...
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by De0ne11(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
The story is fake... I have seen it somewhere before.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Women and baggage eeh, ike gwuru.

I'll rather you tell me yourself than I hear and confirm it to be true. Tell me and I will be mad at you for a few days if not hours sef because I don't like lingered issues but hearing it outside will hurt me deeply and the effect will not be favorable to both of us. undecided
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Martinez39s(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sylvialuis:

Immediately I saw the story, I knew there was a link at the bottom just like in every fake touching story written for blogs. How can you see link at the bottom and still be dishing out advice over a fake story? grin

5 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by usj(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
It's a very captivating story, what I don't know is if it's a true story or someone simply looking for traffic. But it's okay, I'm coming when I done shitting I could say something.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
After U Av Finished Playing Smartness With 2 Guys In D Name Of Relationship & Selfish Reasons. U Now Claimed Ur Heart Is Bleeding But U Are Bleeding An Innocent Guy's Heart Who Thought He Is D Father Of D Child. Instead Of Him 2 Telling Guy D Truth. Infact U Never See Bleeding, E Just Dey Start.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Originalsly: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Martinez39s:

Immediately I saw the story, I knew there was a link at the bottom just like in every fake touching story written for blogs. How can you see link at the bottom and still be dishing out advice over a fake story? grin

grin grin... thank you!... I don't even don't know why they post these stories.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Ashawosboifrien: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Another recycled, cooked up story to discourage men from commitment. red pill I hail you na o undecided

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by HenryChineche: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Allsingles:

Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Nicepoker(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
The sequel of this story will be captivating
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Ygrette(f): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wow
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by paulolee(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
jus too bad, i would advise you tell ur husband the truth and go with whatever he agrees..
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by multiple4u: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Don't ever tell him anything! I repeat, don't tell him!.

Every marriage has it's own secret.

You don't even know your husband's secrets. The last thing is finding out and divorcing you. But don't use your hands due to fear and burst your bubbles.

Let it be! Pretend as if you don't know anything happened.

But what you did is what most Nigerian girls do. A lot of men are raising daughters and sons of other men. When we talk about cheaters, women cheats more than men.

There's this couple who was getting ready to migrate to the U.S. after DNA tests, out of the 4 kids, only 2 was his own.

Without trying to bring his family the U.S, until he dies, he will never know!

So just wait, he might never find out. Think about what will happen if you ever tell him.

The thing is this, call that stupid man that got you pregnant, tell him you wanted to see what his actions would have been, had it been he got you pregnant. Then you found out he wasn't man enough. That he should never contact you ever again. That you are married now and happy.

I am sure he's not sure if you are pregnant for him or not. He can only scatter your marriage if only he knew what you know.

This is really heartbreaking for my fellow man.

heendrix:
Dumbfounded really
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by blackjack21(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
only a mother can be 100% sure that a child is hers.
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by SEGLIZ: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
ìrírí ayé
Re: My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. by Sylvialuis(f): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
I didn’t see it o

(1) (Reply)

From Poland To Nigeria / .... / True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.