Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

"My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out (32984 Views)

I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph / Help. My Xiaomi Is No Longer Showing My Sim After Mui Update / 7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Richie77: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Retrieve that sim and forget this trash.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Tadeus(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
When something like this happens, your best bet is the perceptions of the fact the invective imbecility is never catapulted to the eudora of binary.. now you the tavanic evidence which the tantric to the esoteric enigmaticism.. ok now when the cylinder physique is out of the plasmodium formulary denies the psychosis fidelity then the atmospheric findings should be stuffed down to the kinker limitations..

If you're around Iwo road hit me up at mingles, make I dash u orijin..

Origin at work..lolz
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by brilkid: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by DotmanCeo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
SEe your service provider

http://dotunsblog.com.ng/
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Esosafun(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
All sorts of...ah mean look what the flash, the matrix dó do sum peeps. Person even add tha korean eternal king.M....
UNA FORGET CONTINUUM?..THA SERIES DOPE DA YR...
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by sulasa07(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nobledavid:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

My fellow Nairalanders I think someone is monitoring my calls.

It all started when I was chating with my business partner on whatsapp and I was explaining some stuffs to her and she didn't understand so she called my number for me explain better so when she called my number
Someone picked The call and said his name is David.

She had to send me a message on whatsapp to tell me what happened but then I was shocked because I didn't even see any call.

So I told her to call me again she called the same number the second time then I picked The call and we talked but she didn't believe I was The one who picked the call so I had to send her a message on whatsapp to tell her I'm The one who picked The call this time.

She had to call again and the David guy picked it up again.

One thing is for sure I also go by the name David but I never in my life introduce myself as David.
I go by the name Noble.

Months had gone by and today it happened again

I was chating with a close friend of mine on whatsapp and he called me to tell me about a link he sent to me on whatsapp.
But guess what
Someone picked it up again and said his name is David.

Like I don't understand.
My friend had to whatsapp me to tell me what happened and I haven't even replied him because I've concluded my sim has been cloned or hacked by some David guy.

Please if you can help me say something cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

This sim card is really important to me hence I Have over 8k whatsapp contacts and almost all my clients call me with this number

All online registration I've done is with this number

Please I need help cry cry cry cry cry cry

Help me get this to The front page so those who are into tech can help me please.

I've tried calling customer services and they said there's nothing like hacked sim
That's not hacking,looks like ur number has been cloned
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
IamPlato:
So Sim Can Be Hacked
bt i cn listen to ur calls nd pick it with d right codes
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by gonkin(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
If u still get sms then its not a hack. You activated divert all calls
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Fxwarrior: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nobledavid:

From FORSAGE to Supersage

Nice try man
Keep enjoying your Money

Mention me when it gets to sausage.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by citadels(f): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nobledavid:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

It all started when I was chating with my business partner on whatsapp and I was explaining some stuffs to her and she didn't understand so she called my number for me explain better so when she called my number

She had to send me a message on whatsapp to tell me what happened but then I was shocked because I didn't even see any call.

So I told her to call me again she called the same number the second time then I picked The call and we talked but she didn't believe I was The one who picked the call so I had to send her a message on whatsapp to tell her I'm The one who picked The call this time.

One thing is for sure I also go by the name David but I never in my life introduce myself as David.
I go by the name Noble.

I was chating with a close friend of mine on whatsapp and he called me to tell me about a link he sent to me on whatsapp.
But guess what

Like I don't understand.
My friend had to whatsapp me to tell me what happened and I haven't even replied him because I've concluded my sim has been cloned or hacked by some David guy.

This sim card is really important to me hence I Have over 8k whatsapp contacts and almost all my clients call me with this number

Help me get this to The front page so those who are into tech can help me please.

I've tried calling customer services and they said there's nothing like hacked sim
. Don't you have sense? Go to the office of the network provider and you are here crying.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
wale377:

They spoofed your number bro.... I’m sure you registered your number with those road side guys.... careful of those guys they are very dangerous.... they also sell your data out to scammers

Brilliant! You've said it all.

I wonder why NCC will permit Telecoms to have someone who is not their staff nor under oath to capture people's data of that magnitude. Those roadside guys are also allowed to capture fingerprints for goodness sake! shocked

1 Like

Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
to know if someone is monitoring your calls, dial *#61# & send. dial ##67#,or ##002# to cancel call monitoring.

Try it!
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Charlex23(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you are in Lagos, Purchase one of these phone books sold in Ikeja.

There is a code that could be used to know if your line has been Bugged.

There is also a Code that could be used to Cancel it.

If that is not your Case, then it Could be Spirtual. I know it sounds Funny but it is True.
Oooh Chim. Righteousness89 what has prayers got to do with this again

I Have Heard so many things in these days that Sound unbelievable and Funny , but they are Real.

If that is the Case you Have to Deal with it in Prayers..
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Charlex23(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

If that is not your Case, then it Could be Spirtual. I know it sounds Funny but it is True.
What has prayers got to do with this again
Oooh Chim. Righteousness89 what has prayers got to do with this again

I Have Heard so many things in these days that Sound unbelievable and Funny , but they are Real.

Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by JOEBOY7: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
try and reach to nearest services provider for help
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by dukeprince50: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Birchi33:

But this Hausa people that you envy are doing far better than you.
Go to every sector of economy and find out!
Lazy youth��
na wa, try get sense, I was not insulting Hausa in my post. most times wen u call a number, MTN will always link u to someone speaking Hausa, u had to cut the call and call again before u MTN head go correct and deh link u to the right person, it has happened to me more than 10times
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Tbasicme: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nobledavid:

I go by the name Noble.

But guess what

Like I don't understand.

It is possible. Your sim may be on conditional divert. Kindly dial #002# to clear all divert
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Houseofglam7(f): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
shawnfamous:
My story is a little bit similar to yours.
In 2014, I had a MTN sim I was permanently using, all of a sudden, I started receiving Calls from people calling me Semiu, ah Semiu Nibo. Some of Semiu's friend even called me, insulting me that I had stolen Semiu's phone after I explained to them that I had been using that particular number for long. They didn't want to hear, they said Semiu has been using that number for years too. I thought probably Semiu registered something with a wrong number but I wasn't bothered, I started getting prayer text and recharge cards during their festive days, Ileya. I was so happy, I believed something was very Wrong when MTN also gave me a congratulatory message on the festive day calling me Mr.Semiu.
That's the last time I used MTN.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Monaco2(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Vyzz:
Think this...

Have u considered if this David that picks the call its u but from an alternate universe....

Who unlike u... Introduces himself as David...

And this is caused due to some malfunctioning in science,nature or u underrated your phone...

grin

Lol, fringe tv series comes to mind
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by BabaRamota1980: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nobledavid:

I go by the name Noble.

But guess what

Like I don't understand.

Op,
"Calm down". grin. If your call is under surveillance there will be no David picking your call. This is table error on trunk side. Your number was ported wrongly or someone updated table and your number dropped its routing table. Simply put. In a surveillance you, as a consumer, would not even know your number and calls are mirrored in thr backend. You find out when you get to interrogation.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Emotionss: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Nobledavid:

Yes it's an MTN sim

Op go and do welcome back.
Thank me later.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Merimental(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
LadySarah:
Anything you can't explain! Instead of looking for soln you tag it spiritual and leave it at that.

I don't even know the ppl who likes this guy's post. It's not funny one but.

This issue didn't start today. Go to your network provider and get it sorted.

Spiritual indeed!

d pics sums up everything dat is wrong wit d continent of Africa
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Bbayoizzy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
You line have been forward to another phone.. google online how to cancel divert calls..
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by lolybaby(f): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
When something like this happens, your best bet is the perceptions of the fact the invective imbecility is never catapulted to the eudora of binary.. now you the tavanic evidence which the tantric to the esoteric enigmaticism.. ok now when the cylinder physique is out of the plasmodium formulary denies the psychosis fidelity then the atmospheric findings should be stuffed down to the kinker limitations..

tongue
seanwilliam:

Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by seunlayi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nobledavid:

I go by the name Noble.

But guess what

Like I don't understand.

it happened to my glo line last year, I quickly went to the nearest service provider closest to me and ported it to mtn grin less than few hours, I was live on mtn
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by bigtt76(f): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
I got an MTN sim card recently for.data purposes and some awusa n1ggie has been calling my phone despite telling him I'm jot who he's soughting after cheesy las las I blocked him

I've not received any banking transaction details though but I think I need to report this to MTN officially

Friendlyjoe:
Take that sim to the office of your service providers so there can do a proper check on it.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by ModestGal(f): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
LadySarah:
Anything you can't explain! Instead of looking for soln you tag it spiritual and leave it at that.

I don't even know the ppl who likes this guy's post. It's not funny one but.

This issue didn't start today. Go to your network provider and get it sorted.

Spiritual indeed!
Me too, I wonder who likes his posts, very backward posts
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Odunolumide(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Vyzz:
Think this...

Have u considered if this David that picks the call its u but from an alternate universe....

And this is caused due to some malfunctioning in science,nature or u underrated your phone...

grin

alternate universe ko...quantum dimension ni
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
seanwilliam:

Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Vyzz:
Think this...

grin
I swear. Same shit I was thinking or maybe it's his alter ego like some Jekyll and Hyde stuff.
Re: "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Port to a different network
MTN is casted.
That's what I did be smart don't be a retard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? / Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos / 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.